PDA

View Full Version : Is this possible???

TheStoic
05-25-2013, 09:37 AM
Hi! I have 3 email accounts used in playing this game, the other 2 have one character each while my main have 3. I want to consolidate those characters from my other 2 email accounts to my main. Is this possible?

I'm planning on purchasing plat if this is possible. I'm thinking this will be treated like an "add character" feature, so probably they'll deduct 24 plat (12 plat for each new char creation).

Any comments from Dev/Mod would be appreciated. Thanks.

zaonaky
05-25-2013, 09:38 AM
Solution, answer and last hope: support@spacetimestudios.com and I bet you knew that.

TheStoic
05-25-2013, 09:41 AM
Solution, answer and last hope: support@spacetimestudios.com and I bet you knew that.

Thanks but I don't see it as a problem, thus not emailing them yet. I can play the same way but rather inconvenient for me. Just to give it wide coverage, I'm sure lots of players are playing with multiple emails, maybe others want to know as well.

zaonaky
05-25-2013, 09:42 AM
Thanks but I don't see it as a problem, thus not emailing them yet. I can play the same way but rather inconvenient for me. Just to give it wide coverage, I'm sure lots of players are playing with multiple emails, maybe others want to know as well.

You know the answer already.

TheStoic
05-25-2013, 07:20 PM
bump...kindly share your opinions guys.

Jed
05-25-2013, 07:49 PM
I don't think they combine accounts like that.

Spyce
05-25-2013, 07:52 PM
They don't combine accounts anymore.
Sorry but you're going to have to use 3 accounts.

lbwamnanrekd
05-26-2013, 12:31 AM
Ye they use to do it in PL, where u can merge toons from accounts to accounts, both would send a email from each one agreein an boom bam done, u could get a toon with cop or founds, u could have one email with a couple founds. Maybe a pl shield or droid costume or even someone buys plat on a account an then u guys merge the accounts an all the plat would go on the email u guys agreed to have it go to BUT then people abuse it an word spread so they stopped it, so then less people did it because no one wanted to merge their WHOLE accounts, but some did an they let it happen, BUT then again scams and complainers abused it and they said hey u know what, let's not do it at all, BUT I'm pretty sure if u got THE legit reason, they will do it, but sts won't put that out there, cause then we would go through this all over, so thank your past fellows for messin it up :) enjoyin loggin out an loggin back in :)

TheStoic
05-26-2013, 07:25 AM
Thanks for the comments guys, appreciate the inputs.

Apollotropical
05-26-2013, 10:45 AM
They stil do it, sumtimes );