PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Mythic Issue

Taejo
05-25-2013, 09:43 AM
After finally acquiring the warrior mythic weapon, I am extremely upset with it. It has a significant hit range problem in its coding. The most specific example, and test that you Devs can try for yourself, is to do some Jarl runs. Equip the L31 Vigilant Pavise of Tactics and run through the mobs swinging (actually try to kill them as you advance forward). Normally, with another weapon such as King's Wall of Will or Tower Shield of Savvy, you will strike every mob in your path (within reasonable range) and sometimes while they're at your side or behind you. However, with the Pavise, you can be literally on top or in front of the mob, swing, and miss. No, not missing as in your toon legitimately rolled a missing hit, but a flat out whiff.

I can only imagine how many swings I am missing in Elite maps against trash mobs and bosses. This weapon has a significant coding error in its range of attack. Please test it for yourselves and come up with a solution. This is a very expensive weapon in which you are forcing many of your fans to dish out real money for - it should be the perfect weapon. If any other warriors out there are experiencing this issue and are frustrated, please post here. Thank you.

P.S. My ping is generally 40-50 when I play, so that is not an underlying cause.

Chaim Nail
05-25-2013, 09:49 AM
I have also been noticing my warrior has been doing a lot of 'swinging and missing' against mobs, previously with the Abyssal Flamberge of Lethality lvl25 and now with the Entombed Hammer of Warfare lvl31.

Quite frustrating to go up to a mob and apply chest splitter which does absolutely nothing, and the skyward smash also misses the enemies a lot of the time.

Taejo
05-29-2013, 10:20 AM
Bump. This is a pretty significant problem, since I've now noticed that Chest Splitter (which I use to tank) is also effected by this weapon's short range. Any response from a dev would be wonderful, thanks.

Lojack
05-29-2013, 10:28 AM
I'll look at it when a have some time.

Don't bump.

Lojack
05-31-2013, 11:58 AM
A fix is in the works for the mythic.

Thanks for the feedback.

Taejo
06-01-2013, 04:53 PM
Thanks, Lojack! It has me really frustrated lately trying to tank bosses and keep aggro with Chest Splitter. Glad I could be helpful in the fix.

Valsacar
06-02-2013, 02:30 AM
Awesome, maybe soon I'll be able to sell mine!