PDA

View Full Version : Founders, turn them into tradeable vanitys or craftable vanitys?

hotpimp
05-25-2013, 10:08 AM
Founders gear are for looks,
The stats are terrible.
I think that sts should make founders helm and armor into
vanities.
Like black dragon from PL.
My idea,
Legenday-Just Vanity- helm for vanity helm/armor for vanity armor.
Epic/Common- Vanity and Ring/Amulet. helm for vanity helm and an elite ring at the level of the helm. Hopefully better stats then previous rings.../armor for vanity armor and an elite amulet.

TheStoic
05-25-2013, 10:09 AM
+1 on the idea

xcainnblecterx
05-25-2013, 10:10 AM
Yea sad that I can only use em up to ki. Wish They could at least be vanity

hotpimp
05-25-2013, 11:03 AM
Could a dev possibly respond?

Kraze
05-25-2013, 11:27 AM
Could a dev possibly respond?
Well A this has been mentioned a lot in prior threads. B it's Saturday in dev land not likely to get a response C the whole server down thing is likely keeping them busy

lbwamnanrekd
05-25-2013, 12:04 PM
They not

drgrimmy
05-25-2013, 07:00 PM
Unfortunately they already made "founders" vanity which can still be purchased, go figure. At least for mage, looks identical to the founders legendary gear from season one except for color. There are even junk legendaries from season 3 that look almost identical to the founders gear. This all makes me not even want to wear my founders gear around town even for looks. I would love it if it was instead turned into a unique looking vanity which could be easily recognized. Furthermore, you should not be able to trade it, and it should only be for people who were actually around since the begining, but I don't think this will ever happen. I will just have to stick to my Christmas tree instead :)

hotpimp
05-25-2013, 07:18 PM
... The vanities are nothing like the actual founders... Read the post.,.

drgrimmy
05-25-2013, 07:43 PM

No need to be rude, but since you went there...

OK genius, you tell me the difference between the legendary gear from the founders chests in season one and
the founders vanity other than the color:

Founders legendary gear from season one...

Founders vanity...

Rare
05-25-2013, 08:51 PM

As drgrimmy pointed out, they actually are. Aside from the visual effects.

lbwamnanrekd
05-25-2013, 11:54 PM
Um christmas tree will b brought back next year...read description, just like ripmaw

drgrimmy
05-26-2013, 12:35 AM
Um christmas tree will b brought back next year...read description, just like ripmaw

Yeah, probably so... Just like the pumpkin heads for Halloween in PL :( At least for now not too many people have it, it is funny looking, and it gets frequently commented on...

lbwamnanrekd
05-26-2013, 12:40 AM
Wait they brought back 2010 pumpkin helms...?

hotpimp
05-26-2013, 04:36 AM
They are different colors if u havent already noticed, im
Hoping to be able to turn the blue, heraldic/crier in vanity...

Spyce
05-26-2013, 05:00 AM
Postulate?

darthdlo
05-26-2013, 10:15 AM
yes on pumpkinhead i hot one this past Halloween 2012

Apollotropical
05-26-2013, 10:42 AM
I rely angree

Energizeric
05-26-2013, 01:31 PM
I agree it would be nice to turn these into vanities. Sam posted a while back that they had discussed adding a way to turn any armor/helm into vanity (I'm guessing it will be a plat based fee for this), but that it wasn't a top priority at that time.

I'm guessing that this is coming at some point, so I have been stashing away any sets which I think are very nice looking. So far I've not seen any lvl30/31 sets that are, but I have one set from each of the first 3 campaigns that are waiting to be turned to vanity at some point. :)

xcainnblecterx
05-26-2013, 02:02 PM
Hey doc, what's that orange founders called? Gotta find that one I got my blue one I do low lvl maps with but I wanna get the orange now.

drgrimmy
05-26-2013, 03:33 PM
Hey doc, what's that orange founders called? Gotta find that one I got my blue one I do low lvl maps with but I wanna get the orange now.

It is a little confusing because the names change depending on what level gear you have. Mine is level 15 and...

Blue: illusion mantle of savvy and illusion cloth of will
Orange: illusion mantle of force and spellbinder of fatality

Weapons: druidic core of potency and nature grip of brutality

I will try to find the old post with more description of the nomenclature...

xcainnblecterx
05-26-2013, 03:41 PM
It is a little confusing because the names change depending on what level gear you have. Mine is level 15 and...

Blue: illusion mantle of saavy and illusion cloth of will
Orange: illusion mantle of force and spellbinder of fatality

Weapons: druidic core of potency and nature grip of brutality

I will try to find the old post with more description of the nomenclature...

Ahhh OK IMA see if I can find the l15 one. The blue one I got is l16. I'll thank ya once I get more

drgrimmy
05-26-2013, 03:47 PM
Ahhh OK IMA see if I can find the l15 one. The blue one I got is l16. I'll thank ya once I get more

Here is a link to a list of the names at all different levels...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?79706-Guide-Complete-List-of-Founder-s-Equipment