PDA

View Full Version : Glacian mania

Francois Encio
05-25-2013, 01:29 PM
Hi. I suggest that glacian be available through platinums worth 400-500 and just like ripmaw be only available in certain times of the year. I really hate to gamble opening crates, I am always unlucky when it comes to gamble so why not give a chance for many of us to buy glacian through plats. I hope I can get a feedback from the developers :)

Francois Encio
05-25-2013, 01:31 PM
I think that would he equal also when opening lots of crates

jtst
05-25-2013, 01:37 PM
but price gonna be 2500plat, according of it rareness

Raozucet
05-25-2013, 05:13 PM
If it could have been bought straight forward,it wouldn't have been called an arcane pet in the first place,the actual point in getting the pet is to be extremely lucky at getting one,not just buying it from the stable like the mythic pets.

Francois Encio
05-26-2013, 06:47 AM
If it could have been bought straight forward,it wouldn't have been called an arcane pet in the first place,the actual point in getting the pet is to be extremely lucky at getting one,not just buying it from the stable like the mythic pets.

Still the same i'll purchase gold from buying plats or purchase other items and sell it to others to make money etc, the end point is still I used money. Isn't it also that mythic pets are rare so what's the main point on making it available on chests only :)

jtst
05-26-2013, 06:54 AM
Still the same i'll purchase gold from buying plats or purchase other items and sell it to others to make money etc, the end point is still I used money. Isn't it also that mythic pets are rare so what's the main point on making it available on chests only :)

The main point is you can waste 3000$ opening crates to get your arcane achievement, you will feel bad after spending that much and want others who doesn't have it spend same amount (read: those who already got it would vote to keep things as is)

Francois Encio
05-26-2013, 11:35 AM
I don' think there are lotsof people who will keep things as is because there are more people who are willing to pay for a fixed price :)

Alhuntrazeck
05-27-2013, 12:06 AM
A mythic pet could be brought back, like Ripmaw, but not an Arcane one: They're specifically from Locked Crates. I catch your drift though. The gambling is annoying.

You could get a glacian with 15 plat, a very, very miniscule chance, or with 10m plat, another miniscule chance! It's all gambling!

Ebezaanec
05-27-2013, 01:34 AM
If they were to make it plat purchasable, then everyone will eventually complain that the arcane pets are too common and not fair for people who cant purchase plat. The only way to not complain about it for others to learn how to control impulse buying.