PDA

View Full Version : Newbie question

Akaee
10-13-2010, 03:36 AM
Hi i am new to the game i started yesterday. Now a quest says use the 3 keypieces on the chest but i dont get it done. What to do?

bladesword
10-13-2010, 04:26 AM
Er i think they are 2 similuar ones, one that you have to kill zombies and earn the key, second you have to break the chests and get the key or somethin?
well i think in this case you have to kill the elite zombies

Akaee
10-13-2010, 05:05 AM
It says use the 3 pieces of the key to break the chest. The chest at the npc doesnt do anything.

Still working on the elite zombie quest atm.

CanonicalKoi
10-13-2010, 07:43 AM
It says use the 3 pieces of the key to break the chest. The chest at the npc doesnt do anything.

Still working on the elite zombie quest atm.

It's not the one next to what's-his name. One of the quests opens the "a treasure chest" in the back hallway. Just checked--what's-his-name is Blake.

Stealthmagic
10-13-2010, 07:52 AM
Yeah, you have to talk to the chest and he will give you your reward.

CanonicalKoi
10-13-2010, 08:23 AM
Quick hint (though you've probably already noticed it): if someone has a quest for you, there's an exclamation point over their head. Once you take the quest, the exclamation point turns into a white question mark. When the quest's completed, the question mark turns yellow. When you get that quest from Blake, the exclamation mark disappears, but there's no question mark over his head--it's over the chest and the chest's question mark turns yellow once you have all the parts. It's a hint to let you know that's where you have to go to complete the quest.

Adamsgb
10-13-2010, 08:33 AM
I had this exact same problem when I started. The chest you have to find will have a yellow "?" above it (that's when you have collected the pieces of course.) to help just go to your questlog tap the quest then tap "Go To" it should take you to the right level to finnish your quest. Good Luck in game. I hope your enjoying it.

Akaee
10-13-2010, 09:38 AM
Ty for all help. Should be able to finish it now. Like the game well sofar ;-)