PDA

View Full Version : just a question

Y O L O
05-25-2013, 05:27 PM
if you quit can u give ur account away? or do u just leave it inactive?

drgrimmy
05-25-2013, 05:55 PM
I don't see why you couldn't just give your account ID and password away to someone. They could just change the ID and password to whatever they like. They could even spend some plat to change the name of the toon. Of course if your AL, DL, PL and SL toons were all on the same account you would have to give them all away... I guess the only concern in STS's eyes would be to make sure that you are not selling your account with real world money. Unless you were really generous, I would just let the account go inactive.

Y O L O
05-25-2013, 06:30 PM
I don't see why you couldn't just give your account ID and password away to someone. They could just change the ID and password to whatever they like. They could even spend some plat to change the name of the toon. Of course if your AL, DL, PL and SL toons were all on the same account you would have to give them all away... I guess the only concern in STS's eyes would be to make sure that you are not selling your account with real world money. Unless you were really generous, I would just let the account go inactive.

k,thanks bro

KingFu
05-25-2013, 06:38 PM
Devs constantly change their minds on this. In the past, they banned accounts after they quit simply because they didn't want others getting the opportunity to use them. They used to really crack down on acc sharing, but now, not so much.

My advise, keep your acc if you ever wish to come back. No point in giving it away since it's not likely to get very much use either way. If you do decide to give it away, do it at your own risk, as STS has been known to enforce random rules at unexpected times.

Zojak
05-25-2013, 06:49 PM
Devs constantly change their minds on this. In the past, they banned accounts after they quit simply because they didn't want others getting the opportunity to use them. They used to really crack down on acc sharing, but now, not so much.

My advise, keep your acc if you ever wish to come back. No point in giving it away since it's not likely to get very much use either way. If you do decide to give it away, do it at your own risk, as STS has been known to enforce random rules at unexpected times.

This is exactly right. It'll likely take a crit from the Banhammer, and then if you want to come back, you have no account anymore! Defs keep it

Greencrow
05-25-2013, 10:59 PM
just keep it. I know youll play it again. Regrets comes last.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk HD

Spyce
05-25-2013, 11:06 PM
You can't resist playing AL.

lbwamnanrekd
05-26-2013, 12:24 AM
Not suppose to....BUT.....it happens A LOT

Y O L O
05-26-2013, 11:32 AM
k thanks guys :D