PDA

View Full Version : RELICS drop on final boss

modredd
05-25-2013, 08:49 PM
coming from Pocket Legends we have the Dragon Armor which is very rare,In D.L I've been killing the boss morning noon and night along with a friend and we haven't seen a relic in about a month.
my question is has anybody seen one? there is only one for sale and I'm just wondering if its even rarer than a pink (legendary) do I have a better chance of getting hit by lightning, I get that they have to be rare but not impossible?

thebane
05-25-2013, 10:43 PM
they drop but it never seem that they do for the people that farm the mission for forever but rather for random people who happen to come along at the right time

zeroxx
05-26-2013, 06:30 AM
They need to increase drop rates for relics been farming harg since update still no axes and that infused hammer never drops

modredd
05-26-2013, 08:57 AM
if they do drop per your snarky comment when because I cant name anybody who's got the hammer the last month and if it's dropping once a month then that is beyond rare

Death Dealer
05-27-2013, 11:51 AM
I have no idea if this is true or not, but I saw someone with the infused hammer and asked them some questions about it. They told me there have only been 11 dropped so far since upgrade. Considering the supposed number of players there are, I would consider it like winning the lottery !

modredd
05-27-2013, 03:36 PM
I would not call 11 even remotely feasible