PDA

View Full Version : New Guild [Shadow Quasars]

Kuazzae
05-26-2013, 03:44 PM
Hi,
I've been playing AL for 4 months, my IGN is Kuazzae i'm a sorcerer lv 30 mainly PVE, i decided to create a guild, at first just for my family and friends, but now i would like to expand the family;)

I've got 2 officers, Mantix and Yasmiine, we are not TOP Elite players yet, this has been "live and learn".

What do you think it takes to build a create a great guild? How should i invite new players without imposing or being anoying?

I think that a Guild it's mainly a big family with members avaible to help or to make runs, etc... but i would to know some common rules, as a GM i'm online every day but not 24/7.

I'm portuguese;) so players that speak portuguese or english are more than welcome.

Thanks in advance.
Regards

PS: We have the Shadow Hall

Alhuntrazeck
05-26-2013, 08:46 PM
You can sit in guild hall all day recruiting if you want; or if you want your guild to remain elite, in which only the best can join, you'll have to turn to the forums.

Creating an official guild thread with rules, guild pics, etc. is a good way of letting the world know that you are out there. In the forums we have a lot of pros and newbies so you can take your pick.

Building a guild takes time; I'd advice you to first fill your officer ranks with close friends so they can also recruit.

Hope this mini guide helped, I'd love to see a new guild start off the right foot.

TheGoodGuys
05-26-2013, 09:14 PM
I hope your guild is a success! :triumphant:

TheGoodGuys
05-26-2013, 09:18 PM
Nice advice my new guild is Calamity Reigns I started about 10-12 days ago yes it does take time and I have 40 members all above lvl 20. We aim for elite, my officers are close friends too. It takes patients to build a good guild. So hang in their! Thanks

Kuazzae
05-31-2013, 02:09 PM
Thank you all for yor sugestions, i've already submit the official Tread, it's waiting a mod approval=)