PDA

View Full Version : How do I send an email to STS?

Energizeric
05-26-2013, 05:31 PM
They used to have a page on their website where you filled out a support request, but I've spent the last 10 minutes searching and cannot find that page.

Matutd
05-26-2013, 05:36 PM
Support(at)spacetimestudios.com

KingFu
05-26-2013, 06:28 PM
http://support.spacetimestudios.com/

On the forums bar (black bar below the STS logo at the top of the page if you're on a browser) just hit "Support"

Energizeric
05-26-2013, 06:46 PM
http://support.spacetimestudios.com/

On the forums bar (black bar below the STS logo at the top of the page if you're on a browser) just hit "Support"

Yes, I saw that. When I press the "contact" button on that page, it brings me to a login screen, but my email and password do not work. I remember before they changed it you could just fill out a request, put your email in it, choose from a drop down list which game you were writing about, and then submit your request.

KingFu
05-26-2013, 07:02 PM
Yes, I saw that. When I press the "contact" button on that page, it brings me to a login screen, but my email and password do not work. I remember before they changed it you could just fill out a request, put your email in it, choose from a drop down list which game you were writing about, and then submit your request.

Did you create an account specifically for the support? It's separate from your forum account, just be sure he email matches your in game acc.

Don't recall that, I think you're thinking of when you would report a player...

Energizeric
05-26-2013, 07:06 PM
Did you create an account specifically for the support? It's separate from your forum account, just be sure he email matches your in game acc.

Don't recall that, I think you're thinking of when you would report a player...

Ok then, that explains it. No I didn't create a separate account LOL. I guess I'll have to do that. Geeezzz, we need an account for everything these days.. LOL

Zojak
05-26-2013, 08:06 PM
Ok then, that explains it. No I didn't create a separate account LOL. I guess I'll have to do that. Geeezzz, we need an account for everything these days.. LOL

Just email them at Support@spacetimestudios.com

KingFu
05-26-2013, 08:16 PM
Just email them at Support@spacetimestudios.com

They'll never reply. Never did to me on 4 seperate occasions. Waste of time.

Although if it's about AL they might...

Zojak
05-26-2013, 08:31 PM
Orrr they hate you dave! -.- =P