PDA

View Full Version : Bringing CTF Back For Good!

MightyMicah
05-26-2013, 07:49 PM
The Intro

Hello everyone. It's me, Micah! I feel I've spent far too long on my lazy bum and not helped the community enough so here goes. I had an idea a couple of weeks ago and thought about turning it into a thread. However, I was too lazy to do it and I guess part of me was thinking in the back of my mind, "That will never work." I decided, though, to go ahead and share the idea anyways! I thought that perhaps with the recent level 50 tourney, this just might turn into something dandy after all. ;)

The Problem

Ok, so everyone knows that capture the flag is about as good as player versus player gets. And I'm not talking about Rockwall forts or that new fiery capture the flag place which had a similar format. I'm talking about Castle Keep-Away, The Halls of OIO, etc. You know, the big 5v5 levels where people actually try and get the flag to their team! Where strategy and free for all is involved rather than smack talking and teaming. Where people actually have fun, laugh a lot, and make great friends.

However, everyone also knows that capture the flag is practically non-existent anymore except occasionally at end game. In my experience it's not so much because people don't want to capture the flag anymore, but more so because there's never enough people on at a time in order to host a full game. Or, people get lazy waiting for others to arrive because let's face it, sometimes it can take a good hour and still not enough people show up. Either that, or the level is so unbalanced that player versus player isn't even fun anyways. These problems are exactly what I'm hoping to change in this thread.

The Solution

Alright, well I'll start by saying that this solution is not given to me by divine inspiration or anything like that! It's just a simple suggestion by a guy who'd like to play some fun capture the flag. Nothing more. If you don't like the idea, then I'm sorry. I happen to love the idea and really think it could work out if people want old school capture the flag once again just like I do. The idea honestly isn't anything spectacular at all. Anyways, I'll stop beating around the bush now.

The idea is that I will host a capture the flag game every single week at a set time. This is arguably going to be the hardest part of my entire idea. Finding a time. Everyone has different schedules, and everyone can't always be on at the same time. However, I think there are enough people that are interested in capture the flag so that it won't really be such a huge issue.

So the question now is, "What time?" I, myself am in Eastern central time and I'm thinking that the best day for a capture the flag game would be on a Saturday (anytime) or Sunday afternoon. (I have church in the morning, or else that would be fine as well.)

Extra Clarity

Before I move on I want to make a few things clear. The capture the flag game will only be for level 50-55s wearing 50 gear. I'll host the locked game on my level 50 bird named Mightymicah and the password will be quite simply "Mightymicah." (Be sure and get the first capital "M".) Then I will wait for players for one hour and only one hour. If the game fills up in that time, we play some good old fashioned capture the flag. No bad sportsmanship, no KDR freaks (I'm guilty of that as well, don't take offense ;) ) and just no crap in general. This includes a ban on the use of Halloween items or forgotten weapons. Yes, I consider those crap. If you don't, well, you can stuff it. ;) I reserve the right to boot you if you do anything that ruins the experience for those involved. However, if not enough people show up in that hour, or the game simply doesn't fill up, I will wait until the next week. I will not stop repeating this process until I quit Pocket Legends! (So never...) If I'm busy on a particular Saturday I'll see if I can't have someone else set up the capture the flag game for me.

Why Level 50?

I thought about this for a long while and I ultimately decided on level 50 for three reasons:

1. There are freaking free sets! Cyber and mystery aren't amazing, but they're not bad by any means. Void, rift, and cosmos are great as well and are fairly cheap. Basically the set up as far as sets go is amazing. You get what you pay for and everyone, both rich and poor, can afford to fight with the best of them.

2. The player versus player at that level is very balanced! Arguably, it is the most balanced that player versus player will ever get. Certainly 1v1 can get a little rough, but we aren't talking about 1v1. We're talking about capture the flag. Enough said...

3. The recent tourney hosted by SwimmingStar has brought a bunch of people to 50! I know you guys have level 50s. Why not join me and do some capture the flag just like old times?

4. I know I said three reasons but I felt I'd unofficially add this one. I already have a level 50 as a main so I didn't wanna have to make a new character...don't judge me. ;)

The Response I Need From You

I can't do this all by myself! I'm going to need some help. However, I'm a pretty beastly guy so I only need a teeny bit of help. ;) Just kidding of course, but seriously. I'm going to need some help. There are really only two things that I need from you guys reading this thread right now:

1. Spread the word! I think that this is going to be a really big thing if everything goes well. In order for it to go well, however, we have got to spread the word! Tell your friends, and tell them to tell their friends! Let's get everybody to level 50 doing some legit capture the flag. Is there anything else worth playing in this pathetic, sad excuse for a game aside from capture the flag at level 50? (Don't kill me, devs. It's just a hyperbole ;) )

2. This is the most important thing. I need, need, need you guys to shoot me the times that you're able to play and the timezone you're in. You can post it in your reply to this thread, or pm it to me. Either way works, but, if you're interested, you've got to send me your time! I'm certain I won't be able to include everybody, but I'll try and make the time fit for most of you guys!

Recap

Ok, so here's a quick recap for all you Dory's out there with short term memory loss. I'm tired of lame player versus player and I want some old school capture the flag back. I've decided to start hosting a capture the flag game each week at a certain time and I'll be waiting there for an hour. You gotta play by the rules or else you'll get kicked out, but I welcome anyone and everyone who wants to join! This won't happen without your help so please try and make this work if you want some fun.

The Schedule/Record

I'll edit in this section the date and time that I will be hosting the match each week. This section will constantly be updated every single week! I plan to start the first one this week. I'll state four things each week. These things will be whether or not the capture the flag turned out a success, how many matches were played, and how long it took for the game to fill up. For example, let's say I hosted it yesterday and the game filled up in 20 minutes and we played two matches. Then it would look like this (bear in mind that the first two, date and time, will be edited ahead of time.):

(Example):
5/25/13
Time Scheduled: 5:30pm Eastern Time
Success or Failure: Success
Matches Played: 2
Time Until First Match: 20 minutes

First match!
6/1/13
Time Scheduled: 6:00pm Eastern Time
Success or Failure: Failure
Matches Played: 0
Time Until First Match: 0

6/7/13
Time scheduled: 8:00pm Eastern Time
Success or Failure: ?
Matches Played: ?
Time Until First Match: ?

Conclusion

The conclusion is simple. Come join me! I'll be hosting the match each week! And don't forget to shoot me your times and spread the word! And by the way, pardon any spelling or grammar errors. I literally wrote all of this on my iPad notes and then copy and pasted it to here.

Time Zones

Here are the United States time zones! The first match will most likely be at 6pm Eastern time. I'll confirm this before Saturday.

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/MightyMicah/null-8.jpg

Take care, y'all,
-MM

Cheenivie
05-26-2013, 08:09 PM
i like the idea and 3:00PM east is a perfect time for me:D i get bored of "ctf" at 10-71 where its go fights so ill be there!!

MightyMicah
05-26-2013, 08:47 PM
i like the idea and 3:00PM east is a perfect time for me:D i get bored of "ctf" at 10-71 where its go fights so ill be there!!

Awesome! Now hopefully more people will join and it won't be me vs you. Lol

Caiahar
05-26-2013, 09:17 PM
Yes!!! The only, true CTF match I had was at lvl 30/35 with griffinfan, boot daddy, and few other randoms.
Tho one tiny eeny bitty problem...I only have 56 sm..BUT, I do have rift set. So probably I wont be able to join.

XghostzX
05-26-2013, 09:23 PM
Micah, you're a saint.

MightyMicah
05-26-2013, 09:29 PM
Micah, you're a saint.

Haha well I need a good slap upside the head from Crimson every now and then, but thanks! I try ;)

Yes!!! The only, true CTF match I had was at lvl 30/35 with griffinfan, boot daddy, and few other randoms.
Tho one tiny eeny bitty problem...I only have 56 sm..BUT, I do have rift set. So probably I wont be able to join.

You got all the time in the world to make a new toon, bro! And double xp weekend isn't over yet! ;)

Caiahar
05-26-2013, 09:58 PM
Micah, you're a saint.

Haha well I need a good slap upside the head from Crimson every now and then, but thanks! I try ;)

You got all the time in the world to make a new toon, bro! And double xp weekend isn't over yet! ;)
And. My. Sentinel. Bird. In. the. Making. Keeps. Getting. These. Noob. 1.25 armor. Blessings.
UGH. keep getting XP elixirs on pvp chars .-. And 3x on pvp chars too..and farmers.

Spyce
05-26-2013, 11:10 PM
I love you for posting this thread Micah.
I'm in for sure.

Suggestions: Increase the number of matches to 5 or so. Everyone is gonna be scrambling to join.

BlueSkied
05-26-2013, 11:15 PM
I'm down.

-Contrasted

MightyMicah
05-26-2013, 11:20 PM
I love you for posting this thread Micah.
I'm in for sure.

Suggestions: Increase the number of matches to 5 or so. Everyone is gonna be scrambling to join.

Awesome, and what do you mean? We can do lots of matches if there's lots of people. I'm not sure who all will join though.

I'm down.

-Contrasted

Awesome! Got a particular time you prefer?

Bootdaddy
05-26-2013, 11:24 PM
I'm in once i get a good set :)

BlueSkied
05-26-2013, 11:25 PM
Awesome! Got a particular time you prefer?

6pm est would be ideal, but that would be quite selfish of me to expect everyone to agree.

MightyMicah
05-26-2013, 11:50 PM
6pm est would be ideal, but that would be quite selfish of me to expect everyone to agree.

Awesome, well, if that's the time that works, that's the time that works!

I'm in once i get a good set :)

Awesome, got a time?

Zeus
05-27-2013, 12:37 AM
I'll be seeing you in L50 PvP, Micah... ;)

I'm making each class shortly. :D

Sus
05-27-2013, 12:40 AM
Yes I'll play too. Hmm so this is what you were talking about huh bro? Haha.

Extreme
05-27-2013, 01:03 AM
I Has A L50 glow stick Mage In making :) Cya Soon Micah! Well Exams Are here till friday.. But After I'll Lvl Her :)

Bootdaddy
05-27-2013, 01:24 AM
Awesome, well, if that's the time that works, that's the time that works!

Awesome, got a time?
Any particular time will be fine with me, most the time that is

Sryyoulose
05-27-2013, 02:02 AM
Let's go, usually later is better for me but I'm open to whenever! I lvled a new L50 Mage called neutralized and ill see you then :)

Chang Yeo
05-27-2013, 03:19 AM
Anyone know why keeper drops 1 totem the majority of the time? ._. I swear it used to be 2...

Anyways, count me in!

Spyce
05-27-2013, 05:03 AM
[QUOTE=MightyMicah;1111499]Awesome, and what do you mean? We can do lots of matches if there's lots of people. I'm not sure who all will join tho

Awesome!
When will we start doing these matches?

Jig
05-27-2013, 05:47 AM
Fail quotes Mica >.<

I might join but bit low on gold atm bought a couple of things already have a L50 mage so if I stopped being lazy I might actually do it..

MightyMicah
05-27-2013, 09:21 AM
I'll be seeing you in L50 PvP, Micah... ;)

I'm making each class shortly. :D

Haha my thoughts exactly! Time to just wait for a 3x now, right? ;)

Yes I'll play too. Hmm so this is what you were talking about huh bro? Haha.

Yes sir! You better be there bro!

I Has A L50 glow stick Mage In making :) Cya Soon Micah! Well Exams Are here till friday.. But After I'll Lvl Her :)

Awesome, sounds great! I hope to see you in the capture the flag arena on Saturday!

Let's go, usually later is better for me but I'm open to whenever! I lvled a new L50 Mage called neutralized and ill see you then :)

Glad to hear it! The two Micahs are gonna do some dominating, right? ;)

Anyone know why keeper drops 1 totem the majority of the time? ._. I swear it used to be 2...

Anyways, count me in!

Try victory lap instead of crush the keeper! I'll be heading there soon as well. Got a lot of sets that I need to get. Haha

Awesome!
When will we start doing these matches?

This Saturday! I haven't determined a time yet but hopefully a time that works for everyone!

Fail quotes Mica >.<

I might join but bit low on gold atm bought a couple of things already have a L50 mage so if I stopped being lazy I might actually do it..

Stop being lazy and do it! ;) But no pressure. I'll be hosting these each week so you've got plenty of time.

Griffinfan
05-27-2013, 10:46 AM
Bring it on!

OvigorothO
05-27-2013, 10:56 AM
Ive been moping around about this problem for ages! Glad someones taking a stand so I dont have to ;)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

MysticLegend97
05-27-2013, 12:32 PM
I'll be there on my new 50 bear I'm leveling. Look for Godlybehr

Zerious
05-27-2013, 01:32 PM
I'll be a lvl 51 bear in my ultimate cyborg terminator bear setup if that's ok with you Micah? and i need to know what the next scheduled match is gonna be

jcoultet
05-27-2013, 04:58 PM
Micah guess who's joined the 50 club Keep me updated when this happens please :)

CrimsonTider
05-27-2013, 05:22 PM
CrimJr and Houndstooth fresh out of the box. I'll see if I can't get Stank to finally PvP. ;)

MightyMicah
05-27-2013, 05:58 PM
Well I won't quote everybody again, but thanks for joining guys! I'm really glad to hear that this is turning out so well!

As of now I'm thinking the first match will be this Saturday at 6pm Eastern time! We'll see though. I'll try and get a picture up of all the different time zones so y'all can identify the time difference between where you are and where I am.

Edit- I edited in a map of the United States time zones.

Caiahar
05-27-2013, 08:14 PM
Yesss..got lucky, 1.25 combo on fifth day..ive got this night and tomorrow to lvl up to 50.

Reunegade
05-27-2013, 08:37 PM
Ey, i'll join in on the fun!

-Lqser (not laser ._.)

Swimmingstar
05-27-2013, 08:40 PM
What if all Shadow Cave sets were sold out?

Spyce
05-27-2013, 08:42 PM
Ey, i'll join in on the fun!

-Lqser (not laser ._.)

Your name represents you so well!
Just kidding.
Love you <3

Reunegade
05-27-2013, 08:44 PM
Your name represents you so well!
Just kidding.
Love you <3

My name is Bes

Spyce
05-27-2013, 08:46 PM
My name is Bes

Bessie aka Bes.

Reunegade
05-27-2013, 09:07 PM
Bessie aka Bes.
I'm a cow :D

Zerious
05-27-2013, 09:37 PM
I'm a cow :D

A grotesque but divine cow with thin legs, evidently :eagerness:

MightyMicah
05-27-2013, 09:54 PM
What if all Shadow Cave sets were sold out?

There are infinite free cyber and mystery sets to be obtained ;)

Sus
05-29-2013, 11:05 AM
Damn, I can't wait for this! :)

deviousdemon
05-29-2013, 11:25 AM
awesome....call me in as well...

not sure about time diff... bc im european (german)

anyways.... cant wait for this ...

MightyMicah
05-29-2013, 11:38 AM
Damn, I can't wait for this! :)

Me either! Should be a ton of fun!

awesome....call me in as well...

not sure about time diff... bc im european (german)

anyways.... cant wait for this ...

Sweet! I'll see if I can find the time difference and pm it to you.

Sus
05-29-2013, 11:43 AM
I hope more ppl will realize on balanced lvls like those that ctf is ffa and not a tea party :(. So annoying when 5 of the 6 players disagrees when I call out ffa. I'd like it if everyone did ffa then I would have something fun to do while endgame is a bummer.

Jig
05-30-2013, 01:49 AM
So many people are doing it now and once so many lele have 50 twinks with sets 50 will be more active!!! I have enough gold now sold savage so yeah I'm set just need to find a good deal!! Excited!! :D

zaorago
05-30-2013, 02:04 AM
there it is!

floats
05-30-2013, 08:07 AM
Imma join ya brah xp

Ign : endurancy

MightyMicah
05-30-2013, 10:08 AM
Thanks for joining in, everyone! I think these weekly capture the flag matches will be a huge success!

Just to confirm, the match WILL be at 6pm Saturday eastern time! Hopefully you guys can make it!

Roberto077
05-30-2013, 04:12 PM
Now if only I had 5v5 ctf...

Reunegade
05-31-2013, 07:23 PM
Now if I only had 20 plat...

Spyce
05-31-2013, 07:48 PM
A lot of 50 players got banned for no apprent reason.
Should we postpone?

Reunegade
05-31-2013, 08:17 PM
Should we postpone?
No. It's not only 50s, lol.

Spyce
05-31-2013, 08:18 PM
No. It's not only 50s, lol.

Moar people as well.

MightyMicah
05-31-2013, 10:12 PM
Should we postpone?

There will be no postponing! It's gonna happen every week so we'll see how it goes this week. I have reason to think it will fill up fairly quickly! At least I hope it does.

Jig
05-31-2013, 10:26 PM
Not sure is cyber wand set with the laser wand is good could i still join? :3

CrimsonTider
05-31-2013, 11:55 PM
There will be no postponing! It's gonna happen every week so we'll see how it goes this week. I have reason to think it will fill up fairly quickly! At least I hope it does.

I'm ready. Been playing with good 'ole JC. ;)

jcoultet
06-01-2013, 05:33 AM
Should we postpone? I still think there is many, without most of the 50 players in the tournament of oasis I created a 5 vs 5 and got 7 people to join.

I can't make it today :( Make me proud Crim

Good luck and have fun guys

Sus
06-01-2013, 08:24 AM
I just saw the time when this happens, and sadly I can't make it, it's at midnight my time.

MightyMicah
06-01-2013, 10:03 AM
Not sure is cyber wand set with the laser wand is good could i still join? :3

Absolutely! As long as your set is level 50, or perhaps in select cases below level 50, you are as welcome to join as any!

Alright! I'm ready too...Jc was born ready. ;)

I still think there is many, without most of the 50 players in the tournament of oasis I created a 5 vs 5 and got 7 people to join.

I can't make it today :( Make me proud Crim

Good luck and have fun guys

Jc :( Hopefully you can make it next time!

I just saw the time when this happens, and sadly I can't make it, it's at midnight my time.

All nighter, man! Jk, dude I'll see if I can schedule it at a better time next week.

On a side note, we have approximately 7 hours until I begin waiting in castle keep-away for players to show up! Don't forget the password!

deviousdemon
06-01-2013, 11:42 AM

same here bro.

but im def dtf :D

MightyMicah
06-01-2013, 06:10 PM
Well crap. Time got away from me and I'm an hour late. *Facepalm* That's certainly no way to begin the first week. However, I'll be in here till 8 o'clock waiting!

Edit-Only 6 spots left!

Bootdaddy
06-01-2013, 06:44 PM
I'll be there

MightyMicah
06-01-2013, 07:03 PM
Welp. That's all! Be sure and send me your times guys because clearly this scheduled time was not a good one. See y'all next week!

Spyce
06-01-2013, 07:13 PM
How many total people even joined?

Deathofan
06-01-2013, 07:33 PM
Might want try without password and tell someone of your trust to go on the other team and let you know who is +51 through a pm or in chat so you can boot, also might want to save a loadout saying "L50s with AO or Shadow Gear only" and spam it for each person who joins. This current time seems good to me, it was a bit early when I saw your game. Just my ideas.

BlueSkied
06-01-2013, 10:05 PM
Sorry I was conspicuously absent; time does escape so freely. I have noted many more good 50 games as of late, though. You started a revolution.

-legalities

NotYoCookiez
06-01-2013, 10:33 PM
I like this idea but lets be honestly this won't change Ctf for good. Anyways regen In low level could make Ctf a pain lol

People always try this type of stuff but In the end everyone will end up calling to fight in Ctf maps. But if this is just about making a couple a friendly ctf game with friends then that's different but as for the whole community to change to this is not going to work (permanently) because now everyone is hyped up and eventually that hype crashes :/

Good luck tho!

The Sadness
06-02-2013, 07:32 AM
Great idea Micah, sorry didn't work out.

I <3 CTF. Hard to get CTF going except in endgame.

Good luck bro! Was nice to meet ya the other day. :P

angeldawn
06-02-2013, 07:58 AM
This sounds fun. If I'm on when you guys are playing and you need someone just shoot me a pm and ill switch and jump in.

Chang Yeo
06-02-2013, 09:37 AM
Might want try without password and tell someone of your trust to go on the other team and let you know who is +51 through a pm or in chat so you can boot, also might want to save a loadout saying "L50s with AO or Shadow Gear only" and spam it for each person who joins. This current time seems good to me, it was a bit early when I saw your game. Just my ideas.

Sorry, this confuses me. Are you referring to no L.51's allowed or no L.51 gear?

Micah's original post stated that 50-55 would be accepted as long as they equipped L.50 gear.

Thanks!
Chang

Deathofan
06-02-2013, 11:20 AM
Since there are going to be people joining that aren't from forums (since it would be an open game), many won't know the rules or won't have l50 gear on their +51 character, if you get what I mean.

Cheenivie
06-02-2013, 11:54 AM
Srry i couldnt make it my friend had a graduation party ill try to come nxt time

Spyce
06-02-2013, 12:00 PM
The reason I didn't come was because I didn't have 20 platinum at the time.

floats
06-02-2013, 12:05 PM
Still 41, lolol.

water
06-02-2013, 01:18 PM
O.O

Chang Yeo
06-02-2013, 02:20 PM
So if I have 50 gear on my 51, I'm still legible to join in? ;)

Cheenivie
06-02-2013, 02:39 PM
So if I have 50 gear on my 51, I'm still legible to join in? ;)

yup

Bootdaddy
06-02-2013, 05:42 PM
How many total people even joined?

4 ..

Reunegade
06-02-2013, 06:14 PM
I was there

Too bad we didn't get to do it :(

imleya
06-02-2013, 11:30 PM
Micah what happen to your 35? :confused:

Jig
06-03-2013, 07:24 AM
Leya is still alive? o_O

MightyMicah
06-03-2013, 09:39 AM
Micah what happen to your 35? :confused:

It's now 50. However, I recreated my 35 Mage so you'll see me around still. :D

MightyMicah
06-07-2013, 06:49 PM
Alrighty guys. I'll be hosting the locked game tomorrow at 8pm eastern! Try and be there if you can!

jcoultet
06-08-2013, 03:55 PM
Good news Gladiatior has made a 50 :)

Nihiliste
06-08-2013, 04:09 PM
Good news Gladiatior has made a 50 :)

Yeah, IGN is Protukura.

Bootdaddy
06-08-2013, 06:30 PM
I will try and be there

Gaunab
06-08-2013, 07:04 PM
Pwnography has a four man team waiting for the game to be hosted right now!

MightyMicah
06-08-2013, 07:14 PM
The match has begun! We are waiting for 5 more people!

jcoultet
06-08-2013, 07:14 PM
32641Game is now open

CrimsonTider
06-08-2013, 09:29 PM
Sorry guys for the sudden disappearance. My phone has decided it doesn't want to charge and I ran out of battery. Twas fun while it lasted tho. ;)

CrimsonTider
06-09-2013, 11:06 AM
And I should add, Ganoob told me to leave his team and be on the other. Very mean individual. ;)

jcoultet
06-09-2013, 11:24 AM
I almost forgot3267532676

Caiahar
06-09-2013, 11:42 AM
Holy cow, 126 kills!
Better start lvling up my bird to 50.
Wait, dont have sentinel.

Zeus
06-09-2013, 12:39 PM
Lemme guess, Dark is Dolloway?

Noi`ya
06-09-2013, 01:22 PM
glad pls l2mage and stop giving me a bad name

kills > caps

Deathofan
06-09-2013, 01:34 PM
GG. It was like 8 mages (most shotguns) and two birds.

Sryyoulose
06-09-2013, 01:41 PM
Haha yeah ^^ I'm leveling a bear tho, should be there in 1-2 weeks.

CrimsonTider
06-09-2013, 01:45 PM
GG. It was like 8 mages (most shotguns) and two birds.

Who were you? (Sorry, still learning names.)

And yeah, Micah and I got beat around like a couple of rag dolls. I got some sneakiness in on JC and G a couple of timea. ;)

Nihiliste
06-09-2013, 01:47 PM
glad pls l2mage and stop giving me a bad name

kills > caps

Lol, I try.

Sus
06-09-2013, 02:57 PM
I missed the fun again. >.> Micah make it 3/4pm pls.

Sryyoulose
06-09-2013, 04:19 PM
If we make it 3/4pm ill try to make it idk tho :/

Spyce
06-09-2013, 04:26 PM
Haha yeah ^^ I'm leveling a bear tho, should be there in 1-2 weeks.

Good luck having a positive KDR.

Sryyoulose
06-09-2013, 04:27 PM

Chill I'm not a nub like you.

Spyce
06-09-2013, 04:29 PM
Chill I'm not a nub like you.

True.
I iz suxxors.

CrimsonTider
06-09-2013, 05:12 PM

My bear is positive... positively AWESOME!!

You worry about that kdr too much. Stressing over silly numbers explains why you are having difficulty.

Spyce
06-09-2013, 05:16 PM
My bear is positive... positively AWESOME!!

You worry about that kdr too much. Stressing over silly numbers explains why you are having difficulty.

Explains why you beat me 10-0.
When it was 5-0, I realized I was using hate armor instead of sentinel armor.

Deathofan
06-09-2013, 05:25 PM
Lol I wouldn't care if a bear on my team had a negative CTF KDR (that says you're a good bear *most of the time*), if you can tank right and do your job well in a CTF game you already have my respect just like others.

Zeus
06-09-2013, 05:27 PM

Ninja, you have to drop the ego man. A 10-0 loss is a loss, regardless of how you put it.

Let it go and use it as a lesson to train so you can be better. KDR means nothing, like Crimson said. Trust me, out of my main characters, only 1 character has a 2:0 KDR. The rest? They're all 1.0-1.9.

It doesn't matter, as skill prevails in tournaments.

MightyMicah
06-09-2013, 06:58 PM

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?90947-The-Myth-of-the-KDR&highlight=Myth+MightyMicah

This is for you, bud.

Sus
06-15-2013, 07:18 AM
What time's going to be it today?

CrimsonTider
06-15-2013, 07:24 AM
What time's going to be it today?

I may or may not be there today guys. Father's Day weekend and plan on going to see Superman with the kids and take them for some ice cream. If I'm on , you guys will know. If not, best of luck and have fun!

Sus
06-15-2013, 09:40 AM
I may or may not be there today guys. Father's Day weekend and plan on going to see Superman with the kids and take them for some ice cream. If I'm on , you guys will know. If not, best of luck and have fun!

Oh I hope you're gonna enjoy it!

Cheenivie
06-15-2013, 01:29 PM

Didnt know FATHERS DAY required the father taking the children out to a movie and ice cream:P but i might not be able to come either I'm in a golf tournament and tee-off is at 4pm east ill do my best tho

CrimsonTider
06-15-2013, 01:39 PM
Didnt know FATHERS DAY required the father taking the children out to a movie and ice cream:P but i might not be able to come either I'm in a golf tournament and tee-off is at 4pm east ill do my best tho

I get greater joy out of doing for others than them doing for me. As long as I am with my wife and children, my Father's Day is complete.

Sryyoulose
06-15-2013, 02:01 PM
Wife, children, and your pl pixels

Cheenivie
06-15-2013, 02:04 PM
I get greater joy out of doing for others than them doing for me. As long as I am with my wife and children, my Father's Day is complete.

Now thats what I call a good dad:)

Caiahar
06-15-2013, 04:08 PM

Last year I made a big breakfast for my father :D

Sus
06-15-2013, 04:13 PM
Micah what is this man....... I've even pmed you about the time. I cannot make it again- 2 am is way too much for me.

MightyMicah
06-15-2013, 04:35 PM
I'll be updating on this thread for now on, guys!-

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?102198-MM-s-Weekly-CTF-Thread