PDA

View Full Version : Demonic plate

Vratz
05-26-2013, 09:46 PM
I need to obtain Demonic Glyph Platemail some how... Anyone want to help me out? Haha. Crafting it is impossible.

NECROREAPER
05-27-2013, 01:03 AM
It's not impossible you're either:

A. Too lazy to farm for it and want someone to do the work for you, or
B. Too broke to but it and want someone to do the work for you

It's also highly likely that you're both, but the point is if you want something done go do it yourself, begging will get you no where and will teach you to be unappreciative.

Vratz
05-27-2013, 09:55 AM

It's also highly likely that you're both, but the point is if you want something done go do it yourself, begging will get you no where and will teach you to be unappreciative.

I don't have time to farm it. I'm in Marine Corps and we have a 96 for memorial weekend so I happen to have a little time to play.

NECROREAPER
05-27-2013, 12:15 PM
I don't have time to farm it. I'm in Marine Corps and we have a 96 for memorial weekend so I happen to have a little time to play.

A 96 is enough time to get it I think, especially with all these 'guaranteed to get you something' elixirs about. Maybe instead you should just farm for expensive pinks then merch them and buy what you need with the gold, it'd probably be a lot easier for you to find parties to play with and more available games that way.

xcainnblecterx
05-27-2013, 12:23 PM
A 96 is enough time to get it I think, especially with all these 'guaranteed to get you something' elixirs about. Maybe instead you should just farm for expensive pinks then merch them and buy what you need with the gold, it'd probably be a lot easier for you to find parties to play with and more available games that way.

Necro, you do known glyph steels are still one the hardest items to find yea? Every thing else in nuris has got nurfed including drops but defiantly not those.....I'm still farmin

Caiahar
05-27-2013, 12:27 PM
How to get Glyph steels:
1. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO LUCK ELIXIRS! This also applies to Big luck. If you have an elixir, go to "Purchased elixirs" thing on charactet page, and delete the part with Luck in it. Any luck will make the Steel (an orange) re roll into a green.
2. Dont give up, dont try to get it on first few runs. It will take time, be patient.
3. Farm it in Lions Den, you can also find them in othet nuri dungeons, but I prefer Lions Den.

cookiez
05-27-2013, 02:07 PM

Jez dude. Chill a little? By the way you can't farm demonic..

Suentous PO
05-27-2013, 03:33 PM
How to get Glyph steels:
1. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO LUCK ELIXIRS! This also applies to Big luck. If you have an elixir, go to "Purchased elixirs" thing on charactet page, and delete the part with Luck in it. Any luck will make the Steel (an orange) re roll into a green.
2. Dont give up, dont try to get it on first few runs. It will take time, be patient.
3. Farm it in Lions Den, you can also find them in othet nuri dungeons, but I prefer Lions Den.

Im curious how many you have farmed in roughly what timeframe? Not that I'm disagreeing with anything you said, just wanted to compare your experience of lions den ( which was where I got mine at nuri cap) compares to what I've seen in funhouse.

Caiahar
05-27-2013, 04:10 PM
How to get Glyph steels:

Im curious how many you have farmed in roughly what timeframe? Not that I'm disagreeing with anything you said, just wanted to compare your experience of lions den ( which was where I got mine at nuri cap) compares to what I've seen in funhouse.
Im guilty, I was told this by my friend. But I have seen one drop by this method.
Joined game.
A guy with no elixir (theres an icon that shows if u have elixirs, right?) And no big luck came in lions den.He did many runs.
And when I joined his last run to see him, he got steel.
My expression: :OOOOOOOOO

Suentous PO
05-27-2013, 06:06 PM
You're dead right on the elixir part, I was just curious if anyone had more luck farming outside of funhouse.
While glyph and dragon got nerfed I think the steels got, uh, what's the opposite of nerfed?
Not that I'm complaining I like that the demonics are that rare & difficult.

NECROREAPER
05-27-2013, 06:37 PM
I know that you can't farm demonic and how hard infrequently the items drop, I've frame for them and I've crafte demonic items before, I'm just saying that if you really want something you'll work for it.

Too many people mistaken my straight forward no bs-ness as being insensitive or mean, which I'm not, I'm just usually the guy who will tell you what you actually need to hear in a way you probably weren't expecting or will like because its not fluffy and unicorn filled.

D-:
05-27-2013, 09:26 PM
I need to obtain Demonic Glyph Platemail some how... Anyone want to help me out? Haha. Crafting it is impossible.

"Anyone wanna help me out?"

LMFAO.

Reunegade
05-27-2013, 09:28 PM
I'll help you out I'll tell you a secret:

Farming it is really easy. Just do Funhouse Runs until you die.

^^ joke

NECROREAPER
05-27-2013, 09:44 PM
Guys, no need to troll him, there's a difference between constructive criticism and blatant trolling