PDA

View Full Version : Boss difficulty

Judge Gabranth
05-26-2013, 11:52 PM
Maybe you can try to lower the difficulty of some bosses. Because sometimes, even max lvl players are having a hard time killing those without the right team and strategy. This help a lot of players specially those with low lvls.

Alhuntrazeck
05-26-2013, 11:55 PM
Bosses? Elite or Normal?
Elite maps are supposed to be elite, and that's why they're so hard.
Btw, as this is ur second post, welcome to the forums! :)

Judge Gabranth
05-26-2013, 11:58 PM

Alhuntrazeck
05-27-2013, 12:01 AM
Such as?

Judge Gabranth
05-27-2013, 12:43 AM
Such as krunch, maneater, alpha wolf. I think they're too tough for low levels.

marshmallow
05-27-2013, 12:46 AM
Not really end-game gear but at least you need to have decent items and they're bosses. They're supposed to be hard to kill and harder when in elite mode.

Alhuntrazeck
05-27-2013, 12:49 AM
Yeah Nordr is a lil difficult, but it ain't too bad. I can pretty much solo Jurn Woods normal as a mage, Mount Spyr burning a few pots, and Crystal Caverns with maybe two or three deaths. The bosses are fine as they are.

You should gear up! I mean, you don't need to have elite gear, but even stuff like the Northern Tower sword will help you greatly. Don't forget, Nordr is supposed to be the hardest area yet.

Enjoy your stay with us :)

Judge Gabranth
05-27-2013, 12:54 AM
Not really end-game gear but at least you need to have decent items and they're bosses. They're supposed to be hard to kill and harder when in elite mode.

You got a point there, but at least make them a little easier for low lvl players.

Alhuntrazeck
05-27-2013, 12:57 AM
They're supposed to be lvl 23+. So they're not really low lvl players, per se.

Judge Gabranth
05-27-2013, 01:03 AM
Yeah Nordr is a lil difficult, but it ain't too bad. I can pretty much solo Jurn Woods normal as a mage, Mount Spyr burning a few pots, and Crystal Caverns with maybe two or three deaths. The bosses are fine as they are.

You should gear up! I mean, you don't need to have elite gear, but even stuff like the Northern Tower sword will help you greatly. Don't forget, Nordr is supposed to be the hardest area yet.

Enjoy your stay with us :)

Yeah that's the last area in the map so far. My gears are not that good enough because I'm saving my money for lvl 31 set, and I'm lvl 29 :). I'm stuck in Mt Spyr boss. Anyway thanks for the advice :)

abrai
05-27-2013, 01:29 AM
I can help you if you're on right now, I'm bored at the moment.

Alhuntrazeck
05-27-2013, 01:38 AM
Okay, level up to 30 by continuously running Jurn Woods again and again without the boss for experience. Then see if you wanna be hardcore and level up all the way to 31 and buy the good gear then, or if you're satisfied with being a 30 and getting good items for 30. Depends on what way you wanna play.

Reaching 31 takes 26000 exp, FYI, so it'll take a while.

Valsacar
05-27-2013, 04:58 AM
Those are the easiest ones... just learn the strategy. For example, wolf is by far the easiest one. He doesn't hit hard, you just need to know that once he hits half health he shields every 10 seconds, don't hit the shield.

Alhuntrazeck
05-28-2013, 07:00 AM
the reason why I hate Alpha is because the tank WILL have to go and cover Alpha so I can't see when his bubble goes up.

marshmallow
05-28-2013, 07:09 AM
Just anticipate when its HP is half already and he starts charging, stop attacking. It would be helpful if you have your aaudio enabled when facing alpha wolf .