PDA

View Full Version : Question for the end-game PvPers

Infrico
05-27-2013, 02:05 AM
Usually I bump my Twink Rogue to the next level cap whenever a new level cap releases, this was easily possible for level 16/21/26, although 26 had mythic items, however it did not make a significant difference, I still owned all classes who wore them. However, the level 31 cap has too many mythic/arcane items, rogues being able to use a mythic bow/helm/armor @.@. I cannot afford such pricey items, so I wanted to know, can a rogue with the best legendary items actually survive well in a 1 v 1 with a full mythic 31 rogue? If I find myself getting owned for the pure reason of stat difference, I don't see the point of moving Twinkleton any higher :-/. Ty

Alhuntrazeck
05-27-2013, 02:22 AM
Imo you should keep your twink at 26. When the cap is raised to 36, 26 will be easier since arcanes n mythics wouldn't have stormed the show yet.

Bless
05-27-2013, 03:29 AM
No you cant. Mythic armor + hat + bow is too op

Spects
05-27-2013, 05:18 AM

Twinks with their lame excuses why they dont go endgame.
How about trying endgame first before making up claims?
Most decent endgame rogues I know have bonechill gear and they absolutely hold their own in PvP. Or look at Itoshi, a warrior beast despite
only having midrange gear.
Skill still beats gear. And bonechill rogues still crit 2,5k+ at endgame btw.

Bless
05-27-2013, 08:14 AM

Twinks with their lame excuses why they dont go endgame.what do twinks have to do with anything? You probs wont come twink cuz u suck at it
How about trying endgame first before making up claims? how about trying twinking first before being a complete jerk
Most decent endgame rogues I know have bonechill gear and they absolutely hold their own in PvP. Or look at Itoshi, a warrior beast despite
Skill still beats gear. And bonechill rogues still crit 2,5k+ at endgame btw.the best endgamers have mythic/arcane Replies in bold :)

Spyce
05-27-2013, 08:18 AM
The top tier gear is always the best.

Spects
05-27-2013, 08:37 AM
Replies in bold :)

Why I mentioned twinks? I never saw you at endgame and you commenting/making up things about something you don`t know kiddo.
I already twinked at 7/12 and was in elite twinks with a 400/15 kdr. It was so boring, way too easy... , twinks befriending each other/no- attack, yawn...
You might be the champ at your bracket , but itīs like comparing high school football to NFL. You`re a nobody till you move up.

the best endgamers have mythic/arcane
Bull, I already mentioned Itoshi. There are enough players who would prove you wrong (Bornloser comes into my mind, he was ok with midrange gear).
Btw decent endgame gear is way cheaper than your twink gear. Crap argument destroyed.
Did I already told you that the warrior mythic sword sucks?

CGRS
05-27-2013, 09:39 AM

He asked endgamers not you.
But the mythic armors and the mage mythic gun are really op. Warrior and rogue mythic weapons are considerably weaker and hardly better than elite pinks.
I wouldnt recommend a lvl 31 twink mage.

Bless
05-27-2013, 10:07 AM

He asked endgamers not you.
But the mythic armors and the mage mythic gun are really op. Warrior and rogue mythic weapons are considerably weaker and hardly better than elite pinks.
I wouldnt recommend a lvl 31 twink mage. I have friends that endgame:) maybe you should keep those words to yourself

Infrico
05-27-2013, 10:28 AM
How did this turn into a flame thread -_- can I get some more opinions from end-gamers plz

Chili
05-27-2013, 10:37 AM
Actually I found a build that I can 1v1 mythics with, but yes it's still hard as hell... Mage stuns at 31 are op though.. Don't even worry about a rogue lol... If I see more than one Mage on the other team then I'm out. And yes lvl 31 is way different... Took me forever to get a decent build. I rocked the last cap.... This time not so much lol.

Spects
05-27-2013, 10:59 AM
Actually I found a build that I can 1v1 mythics with, but yes it's still hard as hell... Mage stuns at 31 are op though.. Don't even worry about a rogue lol... If I see more than one Mage on the other team then I'm out. And yes lvl 31 is way different... Took me forever to get a decent build. I rocked the last cap.... This time not so much lol.
Yeah rogues have a hard time atm.
Itīs basically like this: the warriors run ahead and tank the first AS. The mages lurk at backcourt and stun an entire team with fireball for about 3 sec.
And then finish off the crippled toons with lightning. Mages, especially these with mythic gun are op as hell right now.
I already complained about the weakass mythic sword and op gun in several threads...

Chili
05-27-2013, 11:34 AM
I swear mage's stuns last 10 seconds lol

And although I so love rogue, this cap is why I decided to finally level a mage... Cuz pvp just ain't fun anymore like that

okahef
05-27-2013, 11:44 AM
yes it is very possible for top leg gear rogue to kill mythic full set rogue I have done it repeatedly as long as you have PvP skills you will be fine. they will have about a twenty five damage advantage but as long as you got good armour you will be fine.

iluvataris
05-27-2013, 03:05 PM
Managed almost 26k kills at end game pvp.
23k of which with just crate gear. And last 3k at 31cap with only mythic helm.
And there aren't that many rogues with mythic armor who actually pvp. Not enough to make a difference.

Edit: ofc rogues die alot, I die tons. Probably have more deaths then 90% of players have kills : / that's the life of a rogue...

Spects
05-27-2013, 03:24 PM
I swear mage's stuns last 10 seconds lol

And although I so love rogue, this cap is why I decided to finally level a mage... Cuz pvp just ain't fun anymore like that

Lol, exactly what Iīm planning to do. Already traded my mythic sword + some stuff for a mythic gun.
Seriously theres no fun as warrior at endgame anymore, getting all deaths and no kills...

Edit: ofc rogues die alot, I die tons. Probably have more deaths then 90% of players have kills : / that's the life of a rogue...
Ilu, I have more deaths than kills thats worse ;/

blight
05-27-2013, 04:42 PM
Lmao I just wanted to say that this thread was very disrespectful but hilarious.
hi twink ;)

Cero
05-27-2013, 04:54 PM
imo there will be less myth gears at 31pvp if the cap will be raised.
-devs mentioned that they will "turn over" myth armors to coup with 36cap.
now idk if its a players choice to "turn over" or if its automaticaly turn over.

but even so, in my guild we have only a handfull of rogues who have myth gears and still doing great with just bonechill.
it is players skill over others that can set the tides upside down.

Slashiroth
05-27-2013, 05:00 PM
You don't need mythic gear to be good in 1v1s, I've fought against several rogues withfull mythic and have only lost a best 2out of 3 to one of them and he was using ribbit

iluvataris
05-27-2013, 05:02 PM
Lmao I just wanted to say that this thread was very disrespectful but hilarious.
hi twink ;) I dispise twinks.. maybe its there k/d ratio. Maybe its all these silly guild vs guild Threads, Which end in lies, argueing and bickering. (Somtimes very entertaining i might add) Maybe its all the claims of being the best, or could be most ban together to fight new players who are just learning there charicters, may never know...

Azepeiete
05-27-2013, 05:11 PM
In AVERAGE gear and top skill level consider this-

Rogues have the best chances 1v1.

Mages dominate in groups of 2 or more.

Warriors dominate in groups of 2 or more.

As of now, if you aren't in a guild that constantly does endgame pvp, then a rogue is your best choice.

TOP GEAR-keep in mind at endgame, you can farm elites for your cash.

Warriors with mythic armor and helm are beasts, in groups of 2 or more, extremely hard to beat if your team isnt completely groupd

Mages with all mythic armor and gun-unstoppable for rogues once that shield is up.

Rogues aren't really as strong in top gear, only really in 1v1s.

Spects
05-27-2013, 05:19 PM
imo there will be less myth gears at 31pvp if the cap will be raised.
-devs mentioned that they will "turn over" myth armors to coup with 36cap.
now idk if its a players choice to "turn over" or if its automaticaly turn over.

but even so, in my guild we have only a handfull of rogues who have myth gears and still doing great with just bonechill.
it is players skill over others that can set the tides upside down.

agree with Cero.
Why would you want to beat up noobs(twinking) anyways if you had an arcane hammer?
The best competition is and will always be at endgame .
And I don't mind twinks at all, just a little bit tired of their antics.

iluvataris
05-27-2013, 05:29 PM
Sorry if I'm coming off kinda strong this is my first Convo in a twinks thread and as stated above ^^^^^

you say you get owned by stat differences... I think you are just used to twink levels, and need a few hundred deaths to learn end game pvp. Don't be afraid to mess up that k/d ratio. Hanna happen at end unless you just don't pvp. Remember the only way to build your skill level is play against players who are better then you. Learn from mistakes..
this ties along with leaving games, if you leave games when your up against good players you wont get any better. There are ALOT of amazing players at end game.
edit: im sorry thought original post said you get owned at end game, not i get owned end game cause of stat differences, took it as you tride it.

iluvataris
05-27-2013, 05:42 PM
He did ask end gamers... didn't say anything else for you to threaten him or is it you know end game pvp because you have friends there?

iluvataris
05-27-2013, 05:48 PM
I have friends that endgame:) maybe you should keep those words to yourself
Sry so many posts meant to put quote in last one.

Spects
05-27-2013, 06:16 PM
In AVERAGE gear and top skill level consider this-

Rogues have the best chances 1v1.

Mages dominate in groups of 2 or more.

Warriors dominate in groups of 2 or more.

As of now, if you aren't in a guild that constantly does endgame pvp, then a rogue is your best choice.

TOP GEAR-keep in mind at endgame, you can farm elites for your cash.

Warriors with mythic armor and helm are beasts, in groups of 2 or more, extremely hard to beat if your team isnt completely groupd

Mages with all mythic armor and gun-unstoppable for rogues once that shield is up.

Rogues aren't really as strong in top gear, only really in 1v1s.

+1
nice summary

Bless
05-27-2013, 06:37 PM
He did ask end gamers... didn't say anything else for you to threaten him or is it you know end game pvp because you have friends there? "keep your words to yourself" idk how it can be viewed as a threat :/

Anyways my apologies if i became a bit too hot headed.

Cero
05-27-2013, 07:21 PM
"keep your words to yourself" idk how it can be viewed as a threat :/

it is because many people grow hatred towards twinks , prolly cos during 21pvp many twinks brag about their kill strikes and kdr.

Infrico
05-28-2013, 01:30 AM
I dispise twinks.. maybe its there k/d ratio. Maybe its all these silly guild vs guild Threads, Which end in lies, argueing and bickering. (Somtimes very entertaining i might add) Maybe its all the claims of being the best, or could be most ban together to fight new players who are just learning there charicters, may never know...

This is true up to a certain extent, up to level 16 rather, from level 16(inclusive)+, almost everyone you matchmake with are twinks/decently geared people, which I am sure is 100% the case in end-game atm, therefore farming noobs is not apparent. I found it funny how as soon as the 31 cap released, some end-gamers were already insulting level 26 twinks...its like, wtf you just came out of that level range!??, lol. Your point about guild wars actually proves how twinks have pushed the concept of guilds in AL even more :) with the use of 5v5 tournaments etc, although flaming will of course occur, my other threads being good evidence of that, but that is bound to happen.

Bless
05-28-2013, 03:40 AM
"keep your words to yourself" idk how it can be viewed as a threat :/

it is because many people grow hatred towards twinks , prolly cos during 21pvp many twinks brag about their kill strikes and kdr. Well they should shut the hell up as its not all twinks bragging and killing noobs. Its really pissing me off and the forums is just their excuse to post bs on when theyre drunk and feeling like a hater.

Sorry i quoted you but atleast you didnt say anything disrespectful :)
Sorry i ruined the thread twinkleton.

@illuvatris

1. Lots of twinks go lookin for noobs to kill but they dont find any wearing greens, most atleast have bonechill gear. If they are still learning game characterstics then its not a smart idea to enter pvp. Ya know why people like me kill noobs? Because they attack us first, say if im on my way to a spawn room for 1v1 but a newb attacks me, im not gonna let them kill me.

2. Kdr isnt really considered important in my bracket. I have 22k kills 75% come from twinks and 6k deaths 75% come from twinks.....whilst an unnamed person who went around only seeking noobs had 17k kills and 1k deaths before he quit. Anyways what it to endgamers if people wanna kill farm noobs and get a good kdr! It doesnt affect yall so quit mentioning kdr.

3. Dont mention guild vs guilds threads because there were 0 threads about the L16 bracket.

Ffs stop degrading twinks, if u really hate twinks you dont need to post it on forums keep it ingame. If you wanna do something about that hate then 1v1 me.

iluvataris
05-28-2013, 06:27 AM
Ill see you when you decide to try end game pvp,
My view on twinks wont change until there is some way to seperate the two.
IMO there are twinks taking up leaderboard positions from end game players who deserve it more. As it takes longer to get mass amounts of kills at endgame.

Bless
05-28-2013, 07:20 AM
Ill see you when you decide to try end game pvp,
My view on twinks wont change until there is some way to seperate the two.
IMO there are twinks taking up leaderboard positions from end game players who deserve it more. As it takes longer to get mass amounts of kills at endgame. ya know theres an old saying that goes: If ya cant beat em, join em. Smart players are doing this. Its not all of us anyways.

Darko
05-28-2013, 07:21 AM
I agree with illuvataris...me and another rogue from my guild made twinks to see what all the hoopla was about. ..he was 212-0 , I was 178-2. In 3 matches ..its an easy way to get kills, show your dominance and take up undeserved lb spots...i saw a rogue yesterday with 55000/600 kdr... that doesn't happen in end game, period....

As far as gear, its skill...I has d good numbers before arcane and After. ...theres some warriors that still are ehhh, with arcane. ...we had guild warn against a team that both warriors were full mythic, 1 had arcane... both their rogues were full mythic. Their mage was mythic...our two warriors were regular gear, plus 1 arcane, our mage was mythic gun and helm, our two rogues, one full mythic, one bonechill, and we destroyed that other team evebthough they had better gear overall. ..

Spects
05-28-2013, 07:41 AM
Illuvataris has a point. It`s kinda unfair that some twinks climb up the leaderboard effortlessly and wrap up banners as opposed to endgamers who work their butt off.
Some people already suggested the idea of separated leaderboards (twink, non-twink). My idea: CTF-Kill banner for endgamers and Most efficient killfarmer banner for twinks as reward.
And get off your 'everybody hating twinks' crackpipe, Miraclebird. Nobody hates twinks, we hate your antics (bragging,degrading others, demanding PvP-balance updates in your favor)
You made a factless claim and people called you out, period.
Seriously Illuvataris would shred you apart if you finally decide to move up.

Darko
05-28-2013, 08:18 AM
Illuvataris has a point. It`s kinda unfair that some twinks climb up the leaderboard effortlessly and wrap up banners as opposed to endgamers who work their butt off.
Some people already suggested the idea of separated leaderboards (twink, non-twink). My idea: CTF-Kill banner for endgamers and Most efficient killfarmer banner for twinks as reward.
And get off your 'everybody hating twinks' crackpipe, Miraclebird. Nobody hates twinks, we hate your antics (bragging,degrading others, demanding PvP-balance updates in your favor)
You made a factless claim and people called you out, period.
Seriously Illuvataris would shred you apart if you finally decide to move up.

Second this! !! Twinks are ruining hauntlet runs too for time.....two leaderboards would be awesome

iluvataris
05-28-2013, 09:44 AM
Ran outs thanks, but will thank both of you when I can : )

Azepeiete
05-28-2013, 01:56 PM
Second this! !! Twinks are ruining hauntlet runs too for time.....two leaderboards would be awesome

Made a new character to run rec boards for hauntlet and watchers tomb, as did,a few endgame friends...let's see how they compare once the time runners from elites get geared.

Bless
05-28-2013, 05:44 PM
I agree with illuvataris...me and another rogue from my guild made twinks ign?

iluvataris
05-28-2013, 06:08 PM
You need names? They got those kills in a couple games.

Darko
05-28-2013, 06:26 PM
ign?

Do I need to log onto my alt??? Just look at a dew like bossbeats no tank would have that kd ratio in end game.....especially a flagger....

Cero
05-28-2013, 06:37 PM
guys, TMBird might be doing like killing pros or doing 1v1 so dont hate on him lol.

@TMB, however you defend yourself people cant aggre of how you see things. AL twinks are branded as noob farmers etc.

BTW, friends told me Trueorigin hit cap. lmao cant wait for him to add me and join his game. lets see how good he is:) LoL

Darko
05-28-2013, 08:15 PM
Cero true origin did cap, he was in my game he died five time had one kill than ledt game lol

iluvataris
05-28-2013, 09:12 PM
yup, ganna have to get a few deaths to get the hang of it : /

birdmasta
05-29-2013, 12:47 AM
i wanna endgame so bad sometimes(i did it in PL. AMAZING experience) ... just for the REAL CTF experience, but the problem is leveling... :( but twinks are fun too sometimes :D

Bless
05-29-2013, 03:34 AM
guys, TMBird might be doing like killing pros or doing 1v1 so dont hate on him lol.

@TMB, however you defend yourself people cant aggre of how you see things. AL twinks are branded as noob farmers etc.

BTW, friends told me Trueorigin hit cap. lmao cant wait for him to add me and join his game. lets see how good he is:) LoL I look for 1v1s or guild wars cuz I dont like noobs thats y im askin for their igns so i can challenge their rogues. Noob farming? Aint nobody got time fo dat,..

@darko Bossq is a really nice guy, he is very helpful in guild wars and when he joins a game where people are killin noobs, he flags to end it. Ya need to get to know people before judging. Hes been playing pvp since the start so ofc he has a good kd. So get to know someone better then talk aight? Add me and ill take ya to a real twink game or a 5v5 war.

Spyce
05-29-2013, 04:45 AM
I look for 1v1s or guild wars cuz I dont like noobs thats y im askin for their igns so i can challenge their rogues. Noob farming? Aint nobody got time fo dat,..

@darko Bossq is a really nice guy, he is very helpful in guild wars and when he joins a game where people are killin noobs, he flags to end it. Ya need to get to know people before judging. Hes been playing pvp since the start so ofc he has a good kd. So get to know someone better then talk aight? Add me and ill take ya to a real twink game or a 5v5 war.

Legit PvPer right here.

Dacoke1
05-29-2013, 05:00 AM
I look for 1v1s or guild wars cuz I dont like noobs thats y im askin for their igns so i can challenge their rogues. Noob farming? Aint nobody got time fo dat,..

How cute, u defending urself desperately. You remember me, Lilnoob? (me coke) I destroyed you in our last match, you are nothing special, actually u were one of da worst I faced.
I moved to endgame by now, Imma waiting for you there scaredy cat, rofl.

he is very helpful in guild wars and when he joins a game where people are killin noobs, he flags to end it
Maybe he flags cuz hes a flagger, ever thought of that, Einstein? Lmao.

Hes been twinking since the start so ofc he has a good kd.
Corrected it for u, lmao.

Add me and ill take ya to a real twink game or a 5v5 war.
Rofl, ur uber special 5vs5 war is normal ctf match @endgame

Bless
05-29-2013, 03:18 PM
How cute, u defending urself desperately. You remember me, Lilnoob? (me coke) I destroyed you in our last match, you are nothing special, actually u were one of da worst I faced.
I moved to endgame by now, Imma waiting for you there scaredy cat, rofl.

Maybe he flags cuz hes a flagger, ever thought of that, Einstein? Lmao.

Corrected it for u, lmao.

Rofl, ur uber special 5vs5 war is normal ctf match @endgame thats how i know you twinked for only a day. when we say a war or guild war at L16 we always mean a FIGHT not flagging, and not all wars are 5v5 just thought id clarify. LOL coke so thats you. I thrashed you 4 times in a 1v1 to 10. only time you won me was in a 1v1 till 5 and the match ended 5-4, sheer luck mate. I challenge you come down to 16 again >:-D

Stop quoting me & hating since ive done nothing to you and stop bein a coward. I already challenged ya so now its your turn to accept or deny.

Alhuntrazeck
05-30-2013, 10:11 AM
Sorry to go all forum police, but this thread will be locked up if you don't stop flaming...

Infrico
05-30-2013, 04:00 PM
Sorry to go all forum police, but this thread will be locked up if you don't stop flaming...

Who are you exactly? Stalking every one of my threads o.O go away

Theholyangel
05-30-2013, 04:03 PM
Twinks with their lame excuses why they dont go endgame.
How about trying endgame first before making up claims?
Skill still beats gear. And bonechill rogues still crit 2,5k+ at endgame btw.

We stay Twink because of the need for Max gear to be the best and the style of PVP at end game. In twink you can run about on your own and kill everyone, at end game you gang eachother and rely on eachother. Some like myself do not favor that style of PVP, so we remain twinks.

End game is for people who favor ganging styles and working together as a team, and do constant PVE or pay for platinum to open crates and remain rich. Otherwise, twink is the answer.

People judge twinks incorrectly, its how we like to pvp, like some of you like end game instead. Not all of us are farmers, we dont come across many "noobs" because we fight eachother. twink vs. twink, and its much more difficult that many assume it is. If you say it's easy, then you must have been in an easy match with "noobs" in a different level range.

I have a lvl 30 mage and I PVP in end game as well as having all classes for 21-23 twink PVP. I enjoy twink far more then end game, thats my opinion, others prefer end game. It's not that much of a big deal to argue over. People choose their gameplay, its best to move on and ignore it if it bothers you.

iluvataris
05-30-2013, 06:58 PM
Still think there should be a seperate lb for endgame, cause you have to admit, twinning is EZ mode.

Bless
05-30-2013, 07:48 PM
Still think there should be a seperate lb for endgame, cause you have to admit, twinning is EZ mode. Its the SAME exact thing except endgamers can max out all four skills which makes builds a no brainer whilst twinks are limited to skill points and cant max out all. Also endgamers have stronger stats and its more luck based which makes 1v1 situations very fast as a result of the 2.5k crits etc. From statistics, twink 1v1s are longer because the damage and the crits arent very high which also means that twinks have to be very tactical with their builds, mana/hp/dmg wise.

Easy mode? Its not easy mode but more of a shortcut from hassle of levelling, plat based gameplay, farming and doing quests. Imo twinking is more tactical whereas endgame is about the brute strength and dmg.

I agree with the seperate LB. However its prolly unlikely as there would have to be an LB for every level.

iluvataris
05-30-2013, 11:49 PM
Brackets would be nice.
and no, you can't go 212-0 endgame period.
Gf

Infrico
05-31-2013, 03:02 AM
Yep they added mythic amulets, I think my question on this thread has been answered -.-

iluvataris
05-31-2013, 08:51 AM
Here's a great example, soundlesskill/mutekill/noisykiller I'm sure most of you have seen him around. Resently one of the the most skilled 31 rogues, and geared in only bonechill no mythic at all. Has under 300dps at 31 and destroys all. Skill>gear
Also does it without ribbit.

Limsi
05-31-2013, 09:17 AM
yeah, bonechill gears ftw! I'm sporting them ever since.

hotpimp
05-31-2013, 09:19 AM
@spects back the phuck off bless.

Bless and I will endgame at l46 cap.
We will definitely stomp you.

Back on topic though.

Gear/Skill.
Most of the time,
Better gear will beat better skill.
Full mythic vs full legendary.
Full mythic win ofc, but on the otherhand, if the person has full mythic, he/she most likely has SOME skill.

Chili
05-31-2013, 09:29 AM
Its the SAME exact thing except endgamers can max out all four skills which makes builds a no brainer whilst twinks are limited to skill points and cant max out all. Also endgamers have stronger stats and its more luck based which makes 1v1 situations very fast as a result of the 2.5k crits etc. From statistics, twink 1v1s are longer because the damage and the crits arent very high which also means that twinks have to be very tactical with their builds, mana/hp/dmg wise.

Easy mode? Its not easy mode but more of a shortcut from hassle of levelling, plat based gameplay, farming and doing quests. Imo twinking is more tactical whereas endgame is about the brute strength and dmg.

I agree with the seperate LB. However its prolly unlikely as there would have to be an LB for every level.
Correction here: builds at end cap are far from
Being a no brainer... Far far ... This is coming from someone who may have spent 300plat to keep respecting to get the right build.

Bless
05-31-2013, 09:34 AM
Its the SAME exact thing except endgamers can max out all four skills which makes builds a no brainer whilst twinks are limited to skill points and cant max out all. Also endgamers have stronger stats and its more luck based which makes 1v1 situations very fast as a result of the 2.5k crits etc. From statistics, twink 1v1s are longer because the damage and the crits arent very high which also means that twinks have to be very tactical with their builds, mana/hp/dmg wise.

Correction here: builds at end cap are far from
Being a no brainer... Far far ... This is coming from someone who may have spent 300plat to keep respecting to get the right build. Hehe sorry exaggerated on the "no brainer" but theyre easier to configure from twinks :) you can max out 4 skills and 2 passives

hotpimp
05-31-2013, 09:36 AM
Umm.. Build is a no brainer.. Max AS, dash, nox/shield, packs, and dex passives +mythic sets. Wooo!!

Chili
05-31-2013, 10:18 AM
Umm.. Build is a no brainer.. Max AS, dash, nox/shield, packs, and dex passives +mythic sets. Wooo!!

If it were a no brainer than I would have that build lol.. But I don't.

I've had a discussion with many of the best pvpers, end cap brings never ending respecing, a cap only lasts so long but a build can take awhile to find. Each cap has been sooo different. Last cap the best rogues used massive amounts of int, this cap is no int... It's a continuely changing game.

As far as gear and twinks complaining that twinking is good because you don't need the best gear... Well I have never met a twink who didn't have the best gear for their level.

Syylent
05-31-2013, 11:19 AM
If it were a no brainer than I would have that build lol.. But I don't.

I've had a discussion with many of the best pvpers, end cap brings never ending respecing, a cap only lasts so long but a build can take awhile to find. Each cap has been sooo different. Last cap the best rogues used massive amounts of int, this cap is no int... It's a continuely changing game.

As far as gear and twinks complaining that twinking is good because you don't need the best gear... Well I have never met a twink who didn't have the best gear for their level.

Well I regularly roam at 21 in my lvl 16 tarnished chain. It is quite fun to do so. I had a couple warriors that wanted a 1v1 but I was wearing my vanity and they asked what I was wearing. I took it off to show my lvl 16 tarnished chain. They didn't believe me so I challenged them. First warrior died. The second one I died but I had a pesky rogue that decided to plink me with arrows while she was watching. It was quite funny.

Spects
05-31-2013, 02:07 PM
@spects back the phuck off bless.

Bless and I will endgame at l46 cap.
We will definitely stomp you.

Back on topic though.

Gear/Skill.
Most of the time,
Better gear will beat better skill.
Full mythic vs full legendary.
Full mythic win ofc, but on the otherhand, if the person has full mythic, he/she most likely has SOME skill.

Who are you? And why not play endgame at lvl 76 cap, kiddo?

This is why no one takes you twinks serious. You know exactly nothing about endgame and you still talk big, doofus (just like your mate TMiraclebird in his first post)
You guys already embarrased yourselves in several threads (for instance 'warrior mana options', smh)

Let me clarify this, AL PvP is designed around endgame. We play the game how it`s meant to be played (team-based ctf-game). At endgame every class
performs up to their potential (mages:support/dmg, warriors:support/dmg, rogue just dmg)

If you want to farm noobs berserk-style feel free to twink.
And I don`t buy that 70% of all low lvl PvP players are fully geared. How comes that every twink I`ve met had atleast a 4:1+kdr? Seems impossible with '70% fully geared' twinks, eh?

Bless
05-31-2013, 03:10 PM
Who are you? And why not play endgame at lvl 76 cap, kiddo? We dont have time and money to waste on gear and then sell foe half the price after the campaign is done ATM so were makin our money. Me and ctf will see you at endgame L46

This is why no one takes you twinks serious. You know exactly nothing about endgame and you still talk big same thing can be said about twinking. you dont know s*** about twinks so who are you to say this, doofus (just like your mate TMiraclebird in his first post)
You guys already embarrased yourselves in several threads (for instance 'warrior mana options', smh)if you twinked youd know. you dont have very strong comprehensive skills because in that post we later wrote "change the warrior gear at twink levels". Again you dont know s*** so why are you talking?

Let me clarify this, AL PvP is designed around endgame. We play the game how it`s meant to be played (team-based ctf-gamenot really kiddo. if its team based then why isnt there a team loss/win ratio). At endgame every class
performs up to their potential (mages:support/dmg, warriors:support/dmg, rogue just dmg) who said it didnt? it sure does, thats why half of the twink bugs are still there

If you want to farm noobs berserk-style feel free to twink.twinking is really a shortcut to endgame and its mainly about fun. jerks like you make a big deal outta it. Devs should ban all twinks :) because its OUR faults that there is no seperate lbs.
And I don`t buy that 70% of all low lvl PvP players are fully geared. How comes that every twink I`ve met had atleast a 4:1+kdr? you keep repeating the same thing :p the twinks i know dont care about kdrs, endgamers like you are obsessed with TWINK GODLY KDR crap...have you seen the amount of kills people at endgame have? Most have 5k+ and theyve been playing since L31 cap, twinks dont have heaps of kills because against opposing twinks we have to earn em and not let luck factors do the work.Seems impossible with '70% fully geared' twinks, eh? Not really, Bring any 5 people to 1v1 me and i promise you id beat em, some people are actually good - even at endgame theres people like smoller, cero, expo, sarai etc... well im sure as hell banned for this post but tbh i cant be asked to deal with it..

You have your opinion but if it doesnt involve a community, you should keep it to urself

iluvataris
05-31-2013, 04:38 PM
It matters when there's a leaderboard, supposed to Show the top players. A top player should be playing at top level. Not a place were 70% of people are beginners undergeared. The best k/d ratios at endgame, one like limsyoker 2 kills to 1 death. Not 22 kills 1 death or 212 to none. In your case 22 kills to 6 deaths.

Bless
05-31-2013, 06:05 PM
It matters when there's a leaderboard, supposed to Show the top players. A top player should be playing at top level. Not a place were 70% of people are beginners undergeared. The best k/d ratios at endgame, one like limsyoker 2 kills to 1 death. Not 22 kills 1 death or 212 to none. In your case 22 kills to 6 deaths. The leaderboard isnt taken very seriously by me cuz theres kill farmers. Its really not our fault devs made it like this...

Spects
05-31-2013, 06:49 PM
well im sure as hell banned for this post but tbh i cant be asked to deal with it..

You have your opinion but if it doesnt involve a community, you should keep it to urself

No need to get banned.
I think we can agree to disagree.

hotpimp
06-01-2013, 05:36 AM
Who are you? And why not play endgame at lvl 76 cap, kiddo?

This is why no one takes you twinks serious. You know exactly nothing about endgame and you still talk big, doofus (just like your mate TMiraclebird in his first post)
You guys already embarrased yourselves in several threads (for instance 'warrior mana options', smh)

Let me clarify this, AL PvP is designed around endgame. We play the game how it`s meant to be played (team-based ctf-game). At endgame every class
performs up to their potential (mages:support/dmg, warriors:support/dmg, rogue just dmg)

If you want to farm noobs berserk-style feel free to twink.
And I don`t buy that 70% of all low lvl PvP players are fully geared. How comes that every twink I`ve met had atleast a 4:1+kdr? Seems impossible with '70% fully geared' twinks, eh?

Lololol what an idiot,
At 46 cap,
I will have accumalted AT LEAST 100m w/o selling my massive founders collection.
At 46, if the arcane pattern continues the 2nd rogue arcane weapon will be released.

Hmm AL pvp is designed for endgame?
Lol your stupidity PAINS me.
Why not just make pvp like elite maps?
30 and up.
TWINKs are part of the PVP community.

More twinks than endgame people on LBs if you havent noticed...

And yes more then 70% have gear at low level....
I'd ask you to try to come see,
But your obviously frightened by twinks :0

So ur saying all of a sudden in twink levels the pvp isnt a team experiance?
Its all 1 v 1?
Again, your stupidity PAINS me, kinda funny doh.

"Who are you? And why not play endgame at lvl 76 cap, kiddo"

I see ur into the kid bandwagon,
My ign- postulate, ctf, leaderboarder, mythicring, skywardnuke.
Gf. The 4 kdr+ is the 5% of the non farming twink community.

Spects
06-01-2013, 05:58 AM
Lololol what an idiot,
Hmm AL pvp is designed for endgame?

I said designed around endgame,dumbo. For that reason there are no balancing updates for you twinks! Deal with it.

I will have accumalted AT LEAST 100m w/o selling my massive founders collection.
At 46, if the arcane pattern continues the 2nd rogue arcane weapon will be released.
Lololol, you basically admit that you are afraid to endgame without super gear, wimp.

So ur saying all of a sudden in twink levels the pvp isnt a team experiance?
Its all 1 v 1?
Again, your stupidity PAINS me, kinda funny doh.
Team game, you twinks call it ganging(what a stupid word), is the exception at twink stage! You ain`t fooling me.
People who team up at twink stages are marked as noob teamers/gangers by you twinks, thats a fact.
(source my 7/12 twink time)

More twinks than endgame people on LBs if you havent noticed...
And yes more then 70% have gear at low level....

Wow,you`re dumber than I thought. But thanks for proving my point. There are more twinks than endgamers on lb because it`s
way easier to get kills at twinking stages aka kill farming!!!
source: I started my PvP carrer at 7/12.
Trueorigin`s kill numbers (55k:4k) are impossible, kid.
I saw your twink Ctf in windmoore last month. 8+kdr, thats impossible at endgame period.

Your alts that I remember

Postulate
sucky kdr, proves my point about twinking/endgame.

Leaderboarder
lvl15/16 runner, enjoy the flawed hauntlet balancing towards endgamers while you can.

Seriously Iīm out. Your friends atleast made legit points. Itīs a lost cause with you.

Soundlesskill
06-01-2013, 06:37 AM
Yes you can, my rouges has 0 mythiv items and can kill a full mythic user 1v1, however it's almost impossible if you meet them with their whole team. :/

Soundlesskill
06-01-2013, 06:42 AM
Here's a great example, soundlesskill/mutekill/noisykiller I'm sure most of you have seen him around. Resently one of the the most skilled 31 rogues, and geared in only bonechill no mythic at all. Has under 300dps at 31 and destroys all. Skill>gear
Also does it without ribbit.

:O Iluv I'm still a she, and I use noble gear, sorry :( (and uh my name is spelled with an a 'Noisykillar' :D

hotpimp
06-01-2013, 07:05 AM
If u were to 1 v 1,
No myth would u win?

hotpimp
06-01-2013, 07:13 AM
@spects
Is it my fault you cant afford high end gear?
Postulate doesnt pvp,
Less then 10 kills, gf.

Lol ur comparing 7/12 to l16?
Thats like comparing a fist fight to a gun fight.
Im not sure ganging is bad ?
AL pvp is meant for FFA, not 1 v 1.
"ganging" is OK.

Your point on twinks on the LB, lol sure, its HARDER to get kills in endgame? Do you have to kill your enemy like 5 times and do like 2 sit ups to get a kill?
NO, its the same, you kill an opponent and u get a kill added to your record..,

Endgamers can kill farm.
Make l30 mages, naked, farm them.

People chose to farm at low levels because they are simply too LAZY to level death alts to 30...

Again, your posts have ended up in nothing but BS.

Bless
06-01-2013, 08:07 AM
@spects
Postulate doesnt pvp,
Less then 10 kills, gf.

Thats like comparing a fist fight to a gun fight. yup true. levels under 16 have way too low mana to even throw 2 combos.
"ganging" is OK.

Your point on twinks on the LB, lol sure, its HARDER to get kills in endgame? Do you have to kill your enemy like 5 times and do like 2 sit ups to get a kill?like i said its easier to get kills in endgame, look at lim, and other payers 30k+ kills without kill farm....kills at endgame are way easier for rogues cuz they have 2.5k crits. the highest crit a l16 can do is 1k and thats if they get lucky and its charged aimshot. its way easier at endgame period.

Endgamers can kill farm.

People chose to farm at low levels because they are simply too LAZY to level death alts to 30...yah true...it takes 2 hours from 1-16 unelixird

legit comeback ^ anyways stop arguing no point...this is getting too repetitive

iluvataris
06-01-2013, 02:08 PM
legit comeback ^ anyways stop arguing no point...this is getting too repetitive

Never ganna get through to these guys, they'll understand when they try to rack up kills at endgame.
An sound I'm sorry, I still think of you... Your that big fat hairy guy, who sits in mom basement playing AL, eating bags upon bags of Cheetos.

iluvataris
06-01-2013, 02:13 PM
And lmao at endgame being Easier that's why you guys can't hang huh?
Anyways I'm done waisting 1 minute a day on this thread.
see you guys at 46 cap, you guys will need that top gear and arcane weapon with the lack of expearence you have.

Soundlesskill
06-01-2013, 02:32 PM
Never ganna get through to these guys, they'll understand when they try to rack up kills at endgame.
An sound I'm sorry, I still think of you... Your that big fat hairy guy, who sits in mom basement playing AL, eating bags upon bags of Cheetos.

Iluvvvvvv we all know YOU are that BIG FAT HAIRY guy -_-

Dacoke1
06-01-2013, 03:03 PM
miraclebird and hotpimp getting ethered by you guys rofl
plz go easy on them or you scare them
looking forward to the day when they leave their comfy and warm noob bracket and get their azzes handed by true comp at da endgame

iluvataris
06-01-2013, 03:06 PM
You cought me!
That wasnt very mean btw.
But wait a second..
you can't be mean cause your in love with me!
Eeeewww.

Bless
06-01-2013, 03:45 PM
miraclebird and hotpimp getting ethered by you guys rofl
plz go easy on them or you scare them
looking forward to the day when they leave their comfy and warm noob bracket and get their azzes handed by true comp at da endgame I'm gettin pretty tired of jerks hatin on twinks and twinking at L16 has gone pretty dry as its hard to rush someone without gettin teamed and only 2 guilds that have a decent amount of good twinks and one of em hates me lmao.

IMMA lvl up to endgame so add bless. Ik ur not gonna be competition at endgame cuz u sucked at twink. Cya at endgame lilcock :)

iluvataris
06-01-2013, 04:54 PM
Lol bless idk, but after that post.
I like you.

PS. Not because of coke,i dont know coke eather.
but just a bad %%% post. Also lied about not coming to this thread. Soundless joined and %$#& just got real.

Spects
06-01-2013, 05:45 PM
Ok this is really my last post

Yup, kudos to Tmbird. You're one legit Pvper.

Trust me, you won't regret that decision in the long run. You might die alot at beginning (I still die alot) but thats no biggie due to learning new game mechanics.

And dacoke1 does not represent the endgamer community at all. Apparently he's just a pathetic troll seeking for attention. Ignore him.

Soundlesskill
06-01-2013, 08:14 PM
You cought me!
That wasnt very mean btw.
But wait a second..
you can't be mean cause your in love with me!
Eeeewww.

Hahah you wish!

Soundlesskill
06-01-2013, 09:11 PM
Can I come with an opion on this?
NO.
I'll do it anyways :D
In my opionin twinks and endgame players should have their on leaderboards. It would make this war stop, and it would make all endgamers happy, I'm sure of it. Non of the endgamers wants to be pushed off by twinks, we are proud of what we have worked for and don't like it when twinks come show off their farming-nubs-skills.
I have a mage lvl28 who also pwns quite a lot, it's super easy to get kills and yes, i am fighting other twinks. I did get help with the build, but i chaged it too, so yes even twinks has to waste plat of respecing. But I have to say that twinkin at level 28 vs playing endgame with my rouge (lvl31) endgaming definetly takes the lead.
You have a bunch of really good players, you're used to them, you know their strategy, you improve yourself to get better, you will yourself to figure out their next move. But twinking is just as easy as fire light fire heal shield dead. That is too easy, too boring and your kdr will be 10000/1k. I don't think it's acceptable that some twinks can just gear themseles up to the extend if being invincible and just farm kill others.
Do you guys not like the idea if separate leaderboards? Do you enjoy taking over the leaderboard and laugh in the faces of endgamers who worked hard for them? Don't you think the people who has worked hard since the cap was 16 to reach all of their kills? And twinks just waltz in and kill level 12-26 get a perfect kdr and waltz out with a banner that proves you know how to farm kill.

- Better Geared -

All i can say is i can kill a warrior, rouge and mage who is fully geared (mythic, arcane etc etc) 1v1.
You don't have to have 'the best gear' to kill, you need skill and you get skill from experience. Experience such as having a fight with someone who's better than you, you learn from your mistakes and improve.
You just have to know what YOU can do, not what the opponet can do, as long as you know what cards you hold, you can win. Be confident and strike, don't be shaky, don't be afraid.
[shh: i really have a hatred for people who says you need mythic to be good.. Zzz who told you that?! Half the mythic rouges in endgame sucks, their gear is just good. Besides, do you mean, I can't be good because I'm not a rich donkey? Are you calling me bad??]

- Endgame ~ Twink -

You guys want us to come twink vs you?
Why the BEEEEEP don't you come endgame and fight us? Too lazy to level up? Zzz... Yes yes tiring process, but hey? You want a fight, right?
Bonechill armor isnt more than 10k and with all the best gear you stack on your twinks, I'm sure as hell you can afford it, so stop whining about not wanting to cap because you don't have any money. We endgamers farm elite to get our gold, we're not born with a silver spoon up our arses.
Oh and you say you need plat to open crates, my advice, DON'T OPEN THEM -_-

[I never use mage anymore, it's too boring and I'm hated for leaving a guild]

Someone said this to someone "have you even tried twinking?"
- Yes I have, so don't say it's any harder, because it isnt hard at all.

NoisyKillar

Bless
06-01-2013, 10:42 PM
Can I come with an opion on this?
NO.
I'll do it anyways :D
In my opionin twinks and endgame players should have their on leaderboards. It would make this war stop, and it would make all endgamers happy, I'm sure of it. Non of the endgamers wants to be pushed off by twinks, we are proud of what we have worked for and don't like it when twinks come show off their farming-nubs-skills.
I have a mage lvl28 who also pwns quite a lot, it's super easy to get kills and yes, i am fighting other twinks. I did get help with the build, but i chaged it too, so yes even twinks has to waste plat of respecing. But I have to say that twinkin at level 28 vs playing endgame with my rouge (lvl31) endgaming definetly takes the lead.
You have a bunch of really good players, you're used to them, you know their strategy, you improve yourself to get better, you will yourself to figure out their next move. But twinking is just as easy as fire light fire heal shield dead. That is too easy, too boring and your kdr will be 10000/1k. I don't think it's acceptable that some twinks can just gear themseles up to the extend if being invincible and just farm kill others.
Do you guys not like the idea if separate leaderboards? Do you enjoy taking over the leaderboard and laugh in the faces of endgamers who worked hard for them? Don't you think the people who has worked hard since the cap was 16 to reach all of their kills? And twinks just waltz in and kill level 12-26 get a perfect kdr and waltz out with a banner that proves you know how to farm kill.

- Better Geared -

All i can say is i can kill a warrior, rouge and mage who is fully geared (mythic, arcane etc etc) 1v1.
You don't have to have 'the best gear' to kill, you need skill and you get skill from experience. Experience such as having a fight with someone who's better than you, you learn from your mistakes and improve.
You just have to know what YOU can do, not what the opponet can do, as long as you know what cards you hold, you can win. Be confident and strike, don't be shaky, don't be afraid.
[shh: i really have a hatred for people who says you need mythic to be good.. Zzz who told you that?! Half the mythic rouges in endgame sucks, their gear is just good. Besides, do you mean, I can't be good because I'm not a rich donkey? Are you calling me bad??]

- Endgame ~ Twink -

You guys want us to come twink vs you?
Why the BEEEEEP don't you come endgame and fight us? Too lazy to level up? Zzz... Yes yes tiring process, but hey? You want a fight, right?
Bonechill armor isnt more than 10k and with all the best gear you stack on your twinks, I'm sure as hell you can afford it, so stop whining about not wanting to cap because you don't have any money. We endgamers farm elite to get our gold, we're not born with a silver spoon up our arses.
Oh and you say you need plat to open crates, my advice, DON'T OPEN THEM -_-

[I never use mage anymore, it's too boring and I'm hated for leaving a guild]

Someone said this to someone "have you even tried twinking?"
- Yes I have, so don't say it's any harder, because it isnt hard at all.u

NoisyKillar Nice post id thank but not on pc. I have some disagrees but its better done than said. See ya at endgame friends ill lvl tomorrow.

Soundlesskill
06-02-2013, 08:47 AM
Nice post id thank but not on pc. I have some disagrees but its better done than said. See ya at endgame friends ill lvl tomorrow.

Ooo, tbh i have no idea what thank does :D
Nice, I'll see you in the end then, we'll probably meet seeing as I'm always in PvP (Lol, no life here)
What's your ign?

NoisyKillar

Alhuntrazeck
06-02-2013, 09:34 AM
A thank increases your reputation by 2 points. When you have 100 rep points, you'll get another bar.

And gl endgaming, Bless! :)

Soundlesskill
06-02-2013, 01:58 PM
Ohhh... I'll never get there hahaha :D

katish
06-03-2013, 02:08 AM
there i helped a bit :P

Alhuntrazeck
06-03-2013, 05:45 AM
Or, if someone clicks the green thumb icon, the person who is thumbed will receive points according to the thumber's rep power. Both of you, enjoy the power of my thumb.

Infrico
06-03-2013, 06:00 AM
Or, if someone clicks the green thumb icon, the person who is thumbed will receive points according to the thumber's rep power. Both of you, enjoy the power of my thumb.

That...doesn't...sound....right....

Soundlesskill
06-03-2013, 06:06 AM
there i helped a bit :P

WOOO Thanks :D

CGRS
06-03-2013, 07:35 AM
@spects
Postulate doesnt pvp,
Less then 10 kills, gf.

Thats like comparing a fist fight to a gun fight.
"ganging" is OK.

Your point on twinks on the LB, lol sure, its HARDER to get kills in endgame? Do you have to kill your enemy like 5 times and do like 2 sit ups to get a kill?

Endgamers can kill farm.

People chose to farm at low levels because they are simply too LAZY to level death alts to 30...

Thats some serious horse **** you`re posting.
Try endgame and then come back to us and say that again- 'endgame as easy as twinking'
I doubt someones lvling lvl 30 alts (too time consuming) to farm them over and over again.
I guess endgame is thermonuclear war for you compared to your lvl 16 toy gun fight .
But very, very good post from Soundlesskill.

hotpimp
06-03-2013, 11:19 PM
@CGRS

Another noob with bonechill and horton....
I endgamed at 21 and 26....

Smd, 3 kdr on my 21 rogue,

2.5 kdr on my 26 :0

And there are farmers u dumbshyt...

CGRS
06-04-2013, 12:14 AM
@CGRS

Another noob with bonechill and horton....
I endgamed at 21 and 26....

Smd, 3 kdr on my 21 rogue,

2.5 kdr on my 26 :0

And there are farmers u dumbshyt...

Im not understanding why bonechill and horton is noob?
And im mage not rogue.
And other user said your twinks kdr 8+. Isnt that classical self ownage? 'endgame as easy as twinking' 2,5 (which I already doubt)is a massive dropoff from that.
Add me with your lvl31 endgame char, I want see you in action not talking.

hotpimp
06-04-2013, 01:37 AM
your English is terrible...

if you will level my alts for me id be happy to pvp with you:0

Alhuntrazeck
06-04-2013, 08:15 AM
That...doesn't...sound....right....

Alright, thumbed you up too if you're so worked over that -.-

Older users with more posts will automatically have higher rep power.

Soundlesskill
06-04-2013, 09:49 AM
Thanks

Dacoke1
06-06-2013, 05:49 AM
IMMA lvl up to endgame so add bless. Ik ur not gonna be competition at endgame cuz u sucked at twink. Cya at endgame lilcock :)

bwahahahahaha says the p&ssy bwahahahahaha
imma waiting for you scaredy cat. and imma own you just like at twink, rofl. imma make you ma bit**. lmao
gonna have a field day with you roflmao

And other user said your twinks kdr 8+. Isnt that classical self ownage? 'endgame as easy as twinking' 2,5 (which I already doubt)is a massive dropoff from that.

whoah thats the ether of the year, ladies and gentlemen! That actually make sense lol...

Cīmon CTF, ur ma boyy, ur da bess.U cant let me down like this...
Owned by a foreigner .... lol...

Bless
06-07-2013, 09:13 PM
null You didnt own anyone in twinking, youre probably the dumbest idiot ive met. You classify 1 match as a win and you think youre way better than the victim. Kid twinked and wanted to beat the best at the bracket and then move up to the next cap, plan failed man you couldnt beat most of the pros so you hastily levelled to 31 haha. A real win is a consecutive win.

Cya at endgame, whats ur ign again?

Chili
06-08-2013, 02:26 PM
Flame much? Lol

Drearivev
06-08-2013, 03:55 PM
Wow, 6 pages of replies and only 2 or 3 people actually answered the question Infrico asked -.- Some people have to lighten up.

Delphina
06-08-2013, 08:11 PM
Time to lock up this thread.