PDA

View Full Version : Problem PL in Chrome

Alalakcity
05-27-2013, 04:43 AM
first when i getting page unresponsive (open PL in chrome) and then asking me to kill the page or wait, so i kill and reload PL..

and then after 41% loading it getting stuck, try to restart chrome and PC but still same problem, try to clean cache and still same...

finally i give up and try to playing from firefox, but in firefox more lagging than chrome.. :confusion:

can u give me some solution or some advice :tranquillity:

and sorry for bad english :chuncky:

Extreme
05-27-2013, 04:48 AM
Try Sending Email to Support(at)spacetimestudios(dot)com

Alalakcity
05-27-2013, 04:57 AM
Try Sending Email to Support(at)spacetimestudios(dot)com

email sent, thank's for advice :tranquillity:

Shonex
05-27-2013, 05:06 AM
I have the same problem with SL, and now PL has stopped working too. The issue is with the new Chrome update, the new version won't load the game up. The DEVs are trying to fix this issue, so don't worry ;)

Extreme
05-27-2013, 05:11 AM
Have U guys Tried Re installing chrome?
EDIT: Sm2 Lalak

Deathofan
05-27-2013, 05:14 AM
and then after 41% loading it getting stuck, try to restart chrome and PC but still same problem, try to clean cache and still same...

Your signature kinda fits your problem here.

My advice would be to drop PL for a couple of hours and try again and see if it works, almost positive it will.

Alalakcity
05-27-2013, 05:53 AM
Have U guys Tried Re installing chrome?
EDIT: Sm2 Lalak

history sama bookmarknya lebih penting bray takutnya di re-install ilang...gkgkgkg

Alalakcity
05-27-2013, 05:55 AM
I have the same problem with SL, and now PL has stopped working too. The issue is with the new Chrome update, the new version won't load the game up. The DEVs are trying to fix this issue, so don't worry ;)

so u try to tell downgrade chrome version? k, sometime i try ur advice :tranquillity:

Extreme
05-27-2013, 06:03 AM
history sama bookmarknya lebih penting bray takutnya di re-install ilang...gkgkgkg

Well, Chrome Gw perasaan Works good..

Godlike
05-29-2013, 02:16 AM
Download Chrome Version 26 you'll find it at filehippo.com very useful you'll be back on and playing Welcome :subdued: