PDA

View Full Version : What happened to SL?

razerfingers
05-27-2013, 11:47 AM
This is quite rediculous. Lol arnt boxes a diffrent loot table than the boss?

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Uzii
05-27-2013, 12:01 PM
O: ppl still believe that

always when i hear that i have that urge to just open them, open them all muauhahahaha.

lol but after that boot sentence is welcome to sl! be nice and have fun! lol how ironic

ArtofWar
05-27-2013, 12:02 PM
Some people think that you get better loot without opening boxes what isn't true at all.

Bilaxman
05-27-2013, 12:04 PM
Didn't they add something in the helpful hints section that opening chests/boxes that it didn't affect the loot table for the bosses?

razerfingers
05-27-2013, 12:04 PM
Strange. Wasted my lixir on them too get booted too haha

Terrellz
05-27-2013, 12:06 PM
Yeh, some ppl in SL are jus weird..I've dropped vanities from boxes..they are jus missing out on the good stuff :p

razerfingers
05-27-2013, 12:15 PM
Didn't they add something in the helpful hints section that opening chests/boxes that it didn't affect the loot table for the bosses?

They did that only in AL

DocDoBig
Lol what nubs, l2p.

razerfingers
Yeh, some ppl in SL are jus weird..I've dropped vanities from boxes..they are jus missing out on the good stuff :p

I know right haha

Cahaun
05-27-2013, 12:28 PM
I open boxes and people complain. So I open more boxes and tell them that I'm going to get my credits and items because "It's my money and I want them now!"
People are too superstitious at times.

razerfingers
05-27-2013, 12:31 PM
I open boxes and people complain. So I open more boxes and tell them that I'm going to get my credits and items because "It's my money and I want them now!"
People are too superstitious at times.

Yeah, i heard dont open first or second chest cause you get pinks from boss didnt work so i said thnx for proving myth wrong he insited it will work next game. Didnt so i said gg and left lol

quanebo
05-27-2013, 12:59 PM
wow havnt heard someone say that in forever...

razerfingers
05-27-2013, 12:59 PM
wow havnt heard someone say that in forever...

Its scary!

DocDoBig
05-27-2013, 01:29 PM
May i ask when this came up?
Regarding your thisenmythsts fake. :p

Kuero
05-27-2013, 03:28 PM
I usually don't care about boxes when they aren't in areas where vanities drop. But if someone says "no box" I'm gonna open them up and tell them "go cry about it. Some ppl here don't believe in unicorns and tooth fairies".
But I have seen players getting offensive. There was a female character and she got called a b*tch just for opening them.

Too many ppl abuse the boot option in my opinion.

razerfingers
05-27-2013, 03:46 PM
May i ask when this came up?
Regarding your thisenmythsts fake. :p
Typing on tablet and it got all jumbled up. Basically saying getting pinks from boss by not opening chest is a myth and fake.

I usually don't care about boxes when they aren't in areas where vanities drop. But if someone says "no box" I'm gonna open them up and tell them "go cry about it. Some ppl here don't believe in unicorns and tooth fairies".
But I have seen players getting offensive. There was a female character and she got called a b*tch just for opening them.

Too many ppl abuse the boot option in my opinion.
Its worse than PL lol...

Slant
05-27-2013, 04:45 PM
thought the no box thing was for sake of speed, so no inv mgmt at the end of runs
no box... because we wont get drops makes no sense whatsoever

DocDoBig
05-27-2013, 05:04 PM
Typing on tablet and it got all jumbled up. Basically saying getting pinks from boss by not opening chest is a myth and fake.

Its worse than PL lol...

Nah, I was asking in general.
What's the origin, and why is it SL only? ;)

Conquered
05-27-2013, 07:25 PM

idk maybe a famous noob spreading a big bang rumors? so that they cant get good stuff etc? Lol ive seen almost all new players were doing that and say " dont open box cuz get better loot" i was like ":0"
well lets just let them play and had fun lol

razerfingers
05-27-2013, 07:33 PM
thought the no box thing was for sake of speed, so no inv mgmt at the end of runs
no box... because we wont get drops makes no sense whatsoever
Whats the point when two battleshell items droped from boxes last i played. Around 7.5-8hrs ago lol

Not sure happened in AL too

idk maybe a famous noob spreading a big bang rumors? so that they cant get good stuff etc? Lol ive seen almost all new players were doing that and say " dont open box cuz get better loot" i was like ":0"
well lets just let them play and had fun lol
Wut?

Conquered
05-27-2013, 07:48 PM
Wut?

what i said that, maybe there is a guy who is spreading this nonsense rumor so that leaving chest unopened is a less luck :/
do u know now what i mean? lol

razerfingers
05-27-2013, 08:08 PM
what i said that, maybe there is a guy who is spreading this nonsense rumor so that leaving chest unopened is a less luck :/
do u know now what i mean? lol

ah yes i do now :)

Conquered
05-27-2013, 08:32 PM
whats ur ign?
im happy to add friends

Commanderkeen
05-27-2013, 08:51 PM
whats ur ign?
im happy to add friends

Have you tried looking at his Sig?

Conquered
05-27-2013, 08:56 PM
saw the upper pic in his thread nvm lol

ShadowGunX
05-27-2013, 09:25 PM
yesterday i got boot 4 times coz of opening boxes. d hoster said no box lol nd i open it :-P
m lovin it ;-)

razerfingers
05-27-2013, 10:28 PM
yesterday i got boot 4 times coz of opening boxes. d hoster said no box lol nd i open it :-P
m lovin it ;-)

Haha its a habbit for me so i do it on command telling me not to is like forgetting to tie your shoes.

seilhpares
05-28-2013, 12:52 PM
It makes sense if players with small inventories need to keep item acquisition to a minimum. Otherwise I need those credits and drop chance.

Roberto077
05-28-2013, 12:56 PM
Nothing.

wvhills
05-28-2013, 01:44 PM
this is ridiculous. The only superstition that is true in any sts game is to never use ur shield on keeper. It makes him put his up.

razerfingers
05-28-2013, 01:46 PM
Crazy people. Though

Handsome2
05-28-2013, 10:56 PM
It all started back in Shipyards cap when the 3 legendry weapons were released.

razerfingers
05-28-2013, 10:57 PM

Really?

Mitchturbo
05-28-2013, 11:35 PM
Really?

yes Really!!

Conquered
05-29-2013, 12:43 AM
yes Really!!

yeah really.

Mitchturbo
05-29-2013, 12:46 AM
yeah really.

Really -_-*

ShadowGunX
05-29-2013, 01:37 AM

idk bt as far as i remembr d rumour was tht not to open bonus door. i heard not to open boxes only in slouch.

Slant
05-29-2013, 05:06 AM
no boxes was def around in sloucho, still think it started out for fast runs

Roberto077
05-29-2013, 07:30 AM

It was originally started in Pocket Legends, then, over time, Star Legends heard the rumor...

razerfingers
05-29-2013, 08:27 AM
no boxes was def around in sloucho, still think it started out for fast runs
Still not a reason to boot without telling me the reasoning behind it lol

It was originally started in Pocket Legends, then, over time, Star Legends heard the rumor...
No, you don't open chests in PL you destroy them which gives you gold.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Afterglow
05-29-2013, 09:23 AM
Hi...hmm .. I heard this rumor of opening box. I think "no box?/ open box?"- it doesn't matter. " but please, wait for the others to blow the health barrels in Aftermath - Exodus so that everyone can get health and mana.

DocDoBig
05-29-2013, 05:20 PM
Okay.

Well it's nearly impossible in PL to not open chests, in a run, heck there was even a competition event where the goal was to destroy 5mio chests.

razerfingers
05-29-2013, 05:45 PM
Hi...hmm .. I heard this rumor of opening box. I think "no box?/ open box?"- it doesn't matter. " but please, wait for the others to blow the health barrels in Aftermath - Exodus so that everyone can get health and mana.
Those are the selfish haha run ahead blow hp/mana chest

Okay.

Well it's nearly impossible in PL to not open chests, in a run, heck there was even a competition event where the goal was to destroy 5mio chests.

Ah, yes. And i think he's just being a fail troll.