PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a player: Katahra, Endergame, Spinderella

iAmPvP
05-27-2013, 02:18 PM
I know this is an unusual topic for a thread but does anyone know where this guy went? He dissappeared about 2 months ago... Do any STS staff know if he was banned?

Ty Guys

His Toons: Spinderella- 37 Forg Mage, Katahra- 56 Obe Mage, Endergame- 32 Forg Bear

Zerious
05-27-2013, 02:32 PM
3 things:

1. Wrong place for this thread, belongs in general discussion.

2. If the STS staff did know (which they would) They don't necessarily have to tell the general public that someone was banned, much less the cause/reason or time the ban took place or will end.

3. he's not banned, pretty sure i saw endergame a couple days ago.

cookiez
05-27-2013, 03:08 PM
3. he's not banned, pretty sure i saw endergame a couple days ago.

Lol endergame...

Anyways yes, he is banned thank God. He cussed to much and got what get deserved.

Spyce
05-27-2013, 03:11 PM
Lol endergame...

Anyways yes, he is banned thank God. He cussed to much and got what get deserved.

Dosen't everyone do that?

Noi`ya
05-27-2013, 03:32 PM
aww my idol :((((

tHelonestud
05-27-2013, 03:41 PM
aww my idol :((((
Sorry for your loss

Noi`ya
05-27-2013, 03:42 PM
Sorry for your loss

ty for ur condolences thye r much appreciated

MightyMicah
05-27-2013, 05:56 PM
He was a great friend io mine. He even respected the fact that I don't like cussing and never cussed around me. I'm sad to hear he got banned. :(

Bootdaddy
05-27-2013, 06:12 PM
Dosen't evetyone do that?

true this..

CrimsonTider
05-27-2013, 06:24 PM
He was a great friend io mine. He even respected the fact that I don't like cussing and never cussed around me. I'm sad to hear he got banned. :(

For real?? When my 56 bird was 51, he was a 50 Glowstick mage and probably the worst person I ever came across. I never said a word and after killing him one night about 20 times, he finally quit rushing me. But still one of the rudest, immature players I've ever come across.

Ironic he made a friend in you. He obviously didn't learn through your example if he truly got banned.

MightyMicah
05-27-2013, 06:43 PM
For real?? When my 56 bird was 51, he was a 50 Glowstick mage and probably the worst person I ever came across. I never said a word and after killing him one night about 20 times, he finally quit rushing me. But still one of the rudest, immature players I've ever come across.

Ironic he made a friend in you. He obviously didn't learn through your example if he truly got banned.

Very ironic indeed. Honestly, though, I really feel like people don't know him well enough. He's not what he seems on the surface. If you wanna know more, feel free to pm me. I'd rather not go sharing stuff like this for everyone to see.

Deathofan
05-27-2013, 07:05 PM
Kinda like Vochr, bad impression at first but once you know him you can have some very interesting times.

Reunegade
05-27-2013, 08:39 PM
He used to be a 40 mage I believe (spinderella), cussed me out though. Glad he's banned?

Spyce
05-27-2013, 08:45 PM
He used to be a 40 mage I believe (spinderella), cussed me out though. Glad he's banned?

Trasher talkers -.-

KingFu
05-27-2013, 08:49 PM
Very ironic indeed. Honestly, though, I really feel like people don't know him well enough. He's not what he seems on the surface. If you wanna know more, feel free to pm me. I'd rather not go sharing stuff like this for everyone to see.

Not gonna go in depth here, but I got to know him on one char. He was't half bad, seemed like a decent guy. That doesn't take away from the fact that he acted entirely inappropriate and decided whether he hated someone or not before he himself got to know them though.

Rot
05-27-2013, 08:52 PM
I don't know if he's immature or not, I did have a few great FFA match between my bear and Ender. He did cussed and gave tons of excuses though.

Spyce
05-27-2013, 09:04 PM
I don't know if he's immature or not, I did have a few great FFA match between my bear and Ender. He did cussed and gave tons of excuses though.

Did he do this?

Enter excuse here_________

Reunegade
05-27-2013, 09:06 PM
Did he do this?

Where? Be specific when you post pls and don't write random lines in your posts

Spyce
05-27-2013, 09:08 PM

I planned to write those lines.

Reunegade
05-27-2013, 09:09 PM
I planned to write those lines.
Why waste your time when you could waste your money

Spyce
05-27-2013, 09:11 PM
Why waste your time when you could waste your money

We seriously need to stahp taking over threads.
Meet me in-game.

Reunegade
05-27-2013, 09:12 PM
We seriously need to stahp taking over threads.
Meet me in-game.
Why

It boosts my post count

Spyce
05-27-2013, 09:13 PM
Why

It boosts my post count

Lawl.
It's rude.

Reunegade
05-27-2013, 09:15 PM
Lawl.
It's rude.

So r u

Spyce
05-27-2013, 09:16 PM
So r u

Right back at ya Bes.

Reunegade
05-27-2013, 09:17 PM
Right back at ya Bes.

How do you spell touchē again

Spyce
05-27-2013, 09:19 PM
How do you spell touchē again

I'm confuzzled.

Zerious
05-27-2013, 09:30 PM
It's funny because. I started rushing him first.... And he called himself a "God" when he met a lower level twink of mine and killed me once. I hopped on another character (with Zerious in it like the one i initially started rushing him with). His reaction was "You again" and after 2 deaths on his record he left as i said "There's only one God, and it ain't you". (Sorry if this offends anyone, but i get a bit defensive when others blasphemy my beliefs).

Anyways, after that he just sorta co-existed with my twinks, totally neutral. He even said he "respected what i did". I've never been so awkward and flattered at once in my life.... Well there was one time, but it doesn't belong on the forums at all :wink:

MightyMicah
05-27-2013, 10:00 PM
Not gonna go in depth here, but I got to know him on one char. He was't half bad, seemed like a decent guy. That doesn't take away from the fact that he acted entirely inappropriate and decided whether he hated someone or not before he himself got to know them though.

I think this belongs in pm. The Katahra that I knew never hated anyone.

Reunegade
05-27-2013, 10:01 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've seen a Katahara running around a long time ago. Is he Katahra?

KingFu
05-27-2013, 10:07 PM
I think this belongs in pm. The Katahra that I knew never hated anyone.

You sure we talking about the same guy?

Eh, you knew him better than anyone else. I'm not judging him as a person, as I didn't know him well enough. Simply said he was capable of being inappropriate and rude.

This is aside from the fact though, this thread wasn't to discuss his character, but to discuss his presence. To which I say, I haven't seen him in several months.

cookiez
05-27-2013, 10:19 PM

Lmao, sums him up pretty well!+1

Yeah, he was 10k and 20k and was only that good cause he only played in 45-49 games and he boosted. Overall sad player

cookiez
05-27-2013, 10:21 PM
Did he do this?

Lmao, this guy hasn't pvped enough. It's an "insult" to try to get people mad.

Reunegade
05-27-2013, 10:22 PM
Lmao, this guy hasn't pvped enough

You have yet to learn the art of sarcasm, young snack. :D

Petrichor
05-27-2013, 10:46 PM
Oh I recognize that name! Rushed me and any other funky whenever we played. I have no idea why :(

cookiez
05-27-2013, 10:48 PM
1)Where? Be specific when you post pls and don't write random lines in your posts

2)Where? Be specific when you post pls and don't write random lines in your posts

What's the difference between 1&2? Ones sarcastic and ones not. Kinda hard to tell sarcasm behind a screen, sorry:D

Reunegade
05-27-2013, 10:49 PM
It's okay, I'm still going to eat you later today.

cookiez
05-27-2013, 10:57 PM
Not sure what you're talkin about but gl!:)

Zerious
05-28-2013, 12:53 AM

ahem, you're cookiez... an edible, yet diabetes-inducing snack, quite common in the U.S and Euro cultures, and well sought-after by toddlers and young adolescents.

floats
05-28-2013, 01:26 AM
Spind isn't cool AT ALL.

His behr (which I like) uses green shiv which I think is good. But his mage is really annoying (40 fb mage). Plus he mocks people for no reason at all. His guild used to battle with Moon. But strangely I saw a mage called iiidrewiiii or dre who is on Spind's guild. I think its him and hope it helps....

His guild : OnlyGodCanStopMe.

Reunegade
05-28-2013, 04:34 AM
ahem, you're cookiez... an edible, yet diabetes-inducing snack, quite common in the U.S and Euro cultures, and well sought-after by toddlers and young adolescents.

So I guess I'm a toddler? :D

Jig
05-28-2013, 06:57 AM
Katahra.. probably 1. The biggest lier. 2. The biggest show of. 3. And possibly the worst Glow stick mage.. I swear her kills where boosted until 3 locked games i owned her and she once left mids combat crying cause she apparently had to go, when I freshly started 50 Shadow mage she rushed and rushed me and also trash talked me calling me a rusher .. sigh and she must of been trash talking at me because she was mad cause she failed at rushing me..? she deserves the ban I don't exactly mind rushing but ah trash talkers and liers? yeah no thanks..

floats
05-28-2013, 07:10 AM
Katahra.. probably 1. The biggest lier. 2. The biggest show of. 3. And possibly the worst Glow stick mage.. I swear her kills where boosted until 3 locked games i owned her and she once left mids combat crying cause she apparently had to go, when I freshly started 50 Shadow mage she rushed and rushed me and also trash talked me calling me a rusher .. sigh and she must of been trash talking at me because she was mad cause she failed at rushing me..? she deserves the ban I don't exactly mind rushing but ah trash talkers and liers? yeah no thanks..

I know too that jig come across her on the 35s.

I've wondered where could he be gone.

cookiez
05-28-2013, 08:03 AM

Oh... No.... RUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNN!;)

Reunegade
05-28-2013, 08:03 AM

Too late.

Zerious
05-28-2013, 09:51 AM

cookies have no legs...

MightyMicah
05-28-2013, 10:11 AM
Lmao, sums him up pretty well!+1

Yeah, he was 10k and 20k and was only that good cause he only played in 45-49 games and he boosted. Overall sad player

Lies. I saw him whoop glyphs' butts on a daily basis. Including yours.

Zeus
05-28-2013, 11:56 AM
Lies. I saw him whoop glyphs' butts on a daily basis. Including yours.

To be fair, Cookiez never said he was good either. :D

Mighty, he had some pretty creative insults up his sleeves, some which were uncalled for. I'm sorry, but I'm glad he is banned. It shows to other players that trash-talking and acting like a tough-guy/bully isn't tolerated.

I am truly surprised you were friends with him considering his moral compass and your moral compass were almost completely different.

Now, if he just rushed, I'd be cool with it, but the way he likes to degrade his opponents is toeing the line.

Bootdaddy
05-28-2013, 12:28 PM
He loved sand in his caves

Griffinfan
05-28-2013, 01:05 PM
He loved sand in his caves

lol!, his bear was so easy, you owned him bear to bear

spinderella was just annoying, the only thing he could beat was 35 and below with his 40 fbow mage, I'm glad he has "disappeared" for the fact that there isn't all his trash talking filling my chat box.

I reported him dozens of times, so this doesn't surprise me.

Spind isn't cool AT ALL.

His behr (which I like) uses green shiv which I think is good. But his mage is really annoying (40 fb mage). Plus he mocks people for no reason at all. His guild used to battle with Moon. But strangely I saw a mage called iiidrewiiii or dre who is on Spind's guild. I think its him and hope it helps....

His guild : OnlyGodCanStopMe.

Correction, his bear was never without a fbow

Zapder
05-28-2013, 02:29 PM
Floats onlygodcanstopme is not spins guild it was some random person, he was an officer in it. His guild was come honour face. Which I was a officer in :) he's not to bad once u get to know him... And spinderella is 37

Nihiliste
05-28-2013, 08:49 PM
I used to rush everyone with her/him. I miss her/him. Was always friendly towards me.

Noi`ya
05-28-2013, 08:54 PM
I used to rush everyone with her/him. I miss her/him. Was always friendly towards me.

She protected me from rushers on one char, rushed me on the other.

Delphina
05-28-2013, 10:16 PM
Thread closed:

Flaming is defined as posts which are designed to personally berate or insult another.