PDA

View Full Version : Exe to Play it Straight on the Desktop

Vinicio Chocolight
05-27-2013, 03:20 PM
you guys could do a version of pocket legends on a performer who can crack and play without the need to open because I navigated to + not getting to play the crome because not this more loading reaches to 40% and page locking

dual core processor 2.5 GHz
2 GB of RAM
Videocard 1GB
Text translated from PT-BR para EN-US

Tacaballarj 76 / Tacaballlarj 75 /Tacabalarj 71

Cahaun
05-27-2013, 03:26 PM
So you want the game to be downloaded to your computer like the games you buy? The only thing that I know that sounds like that is Planetside 2 in which it is downloaded to your computer, and you log into your account when it opens up.

Vinicio Chocolight
05-29-2013, 06:45 PM
and that, like a version that agent can download install and play mind directly on the desktop agent ai could play as much as in browsing or downloading on android or to play directly on pc, type unberstrike can play the game by the browser directly from pc. :)

traslated PT-BR to EN-US

joshtheboss
05-29-2013, 07:11 PM
Having a dedicated client would make pocket legends
for pc easier to hack and bot in.

OvigorothO
05-29-2013, 09:02 PM
So you want the game to be downloaded to your computer like the games you buy? The only thing that I know that sounds like that is Planetside 2 in which it is downloaded to your computer, and you log into your account when it opens up.

You've got a lot to learn about PC's buddy, as for the OP its difficult to understand what your problem is but it sounds like its with chrome in specific? Try playing pocket legends from a different browser. You can access the game from any flash enabled browser (any browser you have most likely is) by going to this web address:
Account.spacetimestudios.com/pocketlegends

You can do this with any other sts game by substituting in its name at the end.

Having a dedicated client would make pocket legends
for pc easier to hack and bot in.

That's not necessarily true as everything goes on through the server which most likely alreaey has its filters set in place to prevent this from happening. It would be no easier to "hack and bot in" than it would be in a game like world of warcraft or league of legends.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

joshtheboss
05-29-2013, 09:25 PM
But filters are more easily bypassed when people have a dedicated client that they can modify. Games with clients tend to have more hacks than flash based games because of this.

OvigorothO
05-30-2013, 07:40 PM
The OP'S got a really bad translator >_>

joshtheboss
05-30-2013, 08:30 PM
The OP'S got a really bad translator >_>

Na some languages just don't translate well into English using translators at all.