View Full Version : Graal Online - I'm new, and have some questions...

XghostzX
05-27-2013, 05:02 PM
So I just started playing Graal Online +. It's a neat game!

So far I figured out how all the codes work, and that the game isn't based off of leveling/questing, rather it's on farming and attaining Gralats to have a house, looks, guild, etc. The game is really a sociable place!

My questions:

1.) I recently bought a house (after looking at some guides), but can only manage to farm green and blue gralats. How can I increase the value of them (or how can I farm red or black gralats?) I'm in a home by myself where no others can join. Should I allow others to come into my home?

2.) How can I join a guild? I know how to start one, but if you're guildess and want to join a guild, do you have to be invited to the guild (similar to the STS games)?

3.) Where can I go for sparring, PKing, and I heard of capture the flag somewhere?

4.) What's considered "a lot" of gralats? How much do you need to be considered 'wealthy' or 'rich'?

Thanks in advance!

Regarding the guild question I asked, is there any chance someone could invite me to a guild they are in? I'm pretty lonely atm!

XghostzX
05-28-2013, 05:47 PM
What's your in-game name....ill add you, we can meet up an talk in game :)

My nick name? Or is there an actual username that I'm not realizing ._.

Spyce
05-28-2013, 05:58 PM
What kind of game is this?

XghostzX
05-28-2013, 06:12 PM
What kind of game is this?

It's 2d, the old fashioned style of gaming. Except it's online, and there's PKing, dueling, Guild CTF matches, etc.

Spyce
05-28-2013, 06:16 PM
It's 2d, the old fashioned style of gaming. Except it's online, and there's PKing, dueling, Guild CTF matches, etc.

Graal Online > Pocket Legends?
I'll give it a try when I get home.

XghostzX
05-28-2013, 07:47 PM
Graal Online > Pocket Legends?
I'll give it a try when I get home.

Both games are fun in diff ways

Spyce
05-28-2013, 07:57 PM
Both games are fun in diff ways

I'll try it soon.
What do you look about both games?

XghostzX
05-28-2013, 08:39 PM
In graal u can actually design ur own shields, and helms and armor an have them submitted an uploaded an anyone can use them if they have the code, I wana make a pl shield :p

I can't get on now, but yes, I'm aware of it. It's neat!

XghostzX
05-28-2013, 10:28 PM
And it costs gralats, not real money, that's the good part, obviously buyin gralats with real cash is faster but technically u could farm, its a lot diffrent then back in 2000 they changed a lot of stuff, there use to be quests and more items, they redid everything, its kinda borin atm, there is some quests tho

Also, where is Master Li to practice for sparring?

Spyce
05-31-2013, 04:28 AM
I'm so confused on Graal.
No clue what to do and how to do it.

Zaonabiuibil
05-31-2013, 05:34 AM
My name there is the same as here.

As to increasing the wealth in your house, make sure to lock them by tapping on them, then cut the grass in that area. If you got a blue gralat, you cut in the same grass and if another blue gralat were to pop up when you had the first one there, the gralat amount gets added, making that gralat worth 10 now instead of five.

For guilds, yes you have to invite them, but you can also make allies and even join multiple guilds.

Being rich, like 10k+ gralats I'd say

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

XghostzX
05-31-2013, 07:40 AM
I'm so confused on Graal.
No clue what to do and how to do it.

You can PM with questions, I'd love to explain.

I found a guild that's been really cool. We do Guild Spars, Tower Taking, PKing, and Guild CTF. I didn't know there were so many option.

I made a sick house too, and I'm in the process of farming the Gralats.

Spyce
05-31-2013, 07:49 AM

I found a guild that's been really cool. We do Guild Spars, Tower Taking, PKing, and Guild CTF. I didn't know there were so many option.

Like every other good game, Can you add friends?

Swimmingstar
05-31-2013, 04:16 PM
Which Graal Online is this? Graal Zone, Player Worlds, Classic, or Kingdoms?

XghostzX
05-31-2013, 05:07 PM

Like every other good game, Can you add friends?

Yes, you can add. Only downer is thT it's not rich in graphics, but HUGE customization.

Swim, it's Graal Online Classic.

Spyce
06-01-2013, 06:09 PM
Yes, you can add. Only downer is thT it's not rich in graphics, but HUGE customization.

Swim, it's Graal Online Classic.

Graal Online is an ok game.
7.5/10 rating.

Do you add people by there nick name?

XghostzX
06-01-2013, 08:02 PM
Graal Online is an ok game.
7.5/10 rating.

Do you add people by there nick name?

I think you have to meet up with them, and tap their avatar and add them.

I should meet up with you, and invite you to our guild. If you haven't done anything guild-related, and haven't spared, you're missing out :D

Spyce
06-01-2013, 09:09 PM
I think you have to meet up with them, and tap their avatar and add them.

I should meet up with you, and invite you to our guild. If you haven't done anything guild-related, and haven't spared, you're missing out :D

Guilds sound fun!
Guilds are similar just like in PL?
How are we gonna meet up?

Caiahar
06-01-2013, 09:32 PM
Might start playing dis...just ti see will :3

Spyce
06-01-2013, 09:34 PM
Might start playing dis...just ti see will :3

Didn't you just SL the other day?
To many games >_<

Caiahar
06-01-2013, 11:14 PM
Might start playing ....... just to see will:3

Didn't you just SL the other day?
To many games >_<
I did, not gonna play graal alot. Just to see will.

DarkGurgox
06-01-2013, 11:39 PM
All you do is go to friends and there is a search of all yhe players names in the whole database, an when u find their name u can click their profile eand add them even if they are offline!!!!!!! Please post your ingame names and i will add u an send u message!! U can also send message seven if they are offline an they wull get it when they online :p

XghostzX
06-02-2013, 12:45 PM
Guilds sound fun!
Guilds are similar just like in PL?
How are we gonna meet up?

It's quite different actually. A guild can contain up to 25 members, that way a 'pro' guild can take all of the members; but you can also have allies with other guilds. The leader can assign you as recruiters, kickers, etc. Basically there's more options in a guild. There's also guild houses that can be customized into a cool area to hangout and farm.

I personally like the guilds for the different PvP related things.

DarkGurgox
06-02-2013, 12:52 PM
Post your Ingme names....

XghostzX
06-02-2013, 01:48 PM
Post your Ingme names....

Nickname? Mine's just Will

Spyce
06-02-2013, 02:03 PM
Nickname? Mine's just Will

O.o
My is William.

Spyce
06-02-2013, 02:32 PM
It's quite different actually. A guild can contain up to 25 members, that way a 'pro' guild can take all of the members; but you can also have allies with other guilds. The leader can assign you as recruiters, kickers, etc. Basically there's more options in a guild. There's also guild houses that can be customized into a cool area to hangout and farm.

I personally like the guilds for the different PvP related things.

Let's meet up.

joshtheboss
06-02-2013, 02:45 PM
What platform(s) is this game for.

XghostzX
06-02-2013, 03:27 PM
Let's meet up.

Sweet! Shoot me a PM, I'd love to invite you to the guild and help you out.

@Josh - I know it's for PC/Mac, Idevices (Ipad/Itouch/Iphone). I'm sure it's for other hand held devices, but I'm not 100% sure.

Spyce
06-02-2013, 03:32 PM
Sweet! Shoot me a PM, I'd love to invite you to the guild and help you out.

@Josh - I know it's for PC/Mac, Idevices (Ipad/Itouch/Iphone). I'm sure it's for other hand held devices, but I'm not 100% sure.

PM sent!
It's also on Kindle Fire and any other Android devices.

Spyce
06-02-2013, 03:41 PM
Will, your inbox is full.

joshtheboss
06-02-2013, 03:54 PM
Is it on the play store?

Spyce
06-02-2013, 04:22 PM
Great game!
Really hard to understand because its so complex.

XghostzX
06-02-2013, 05:02 PM
Great game!
Really hard to understand because its so complex.

When you learn the basics, and start getting into the PvP-related things, it's a very simple game to understand. There are no such things as stats in this game, so it'll always remain balanced.

@Josh - I'm not sure.

Spyce
06-02-2013, 05:08 PM
When you learn the basics, and start getting into the PvP-related things, it's a very simple game to understand. There are no such things as stats in this game, so it'll always remain balanced.

@Josh - I'm not sure.

Gonna try on PC.
Do the promo codes give stats?

XghostzX
06-02-2013, 05:18 PM
Gonna try on PC.
Do the promo codes give stats?

Nope, it's all for looks!

Xbuddyjosh
06-02-2013, 05:21 PM
I deleted that game - I bought a horse and all, but I never truly understood what it was about... I'd help, but I probably know even less than u!!!

joshtheboss
06-02-2013, 09:34 PM
Read online that its only available on the amazon appstore for android. And i cant get the amazon appstore as i live in canada.

Spyce
06-02-2013, 09:35 PM
I deleted that game - I bought a horse and all, but I never truly understood what it was about... I'd help, but I probably know even less than u!!!

Ghost has a turtle.

XghostzX
06-02-2013, 09:51 PM
Ghost has a turtle.

Dahah, I gotta horsy too, I use the turtle to give mah friends a ride!

Spyce
06-02-2013, 09:53 PM
Dahah, I gotta horsy too, I use the turtle to give mah friends a ride!

Haha.
How did you get introduced into the game and who taught you?
I wanna learn from that person :)

OvigorothO
06-02-2013, 10:10 PM
Is this the rpg style one or the mobster one? I played the mobster one for a bit but I deleted it since whenever I would walk out of some bakery after doing some work id either get killed in a drive by or by some random guy in the street.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

XghostzX
06-03-2013, 11:21 AM
Is this the rpg style one or the mobster one? I played the mobster one for a bit but I deleted it since whenever I would walk out of some bakery after doing some work id either get killed in a drive by or by some random guy in the street.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

This is the RPG style one.

@Interal - I was honestly just surfing through the app store and came upon it. Like the game so far?

DarkGurgox
06-03-2013, 11:49 AM
I love how they have police station, an banned people get locked in the cell hahah

Cavoc
07-20-2013, 02:37 PM
I just started playing graalzone... And it has got to be one of the most confusing RPGs ever...

Glitch
07-20-2013, 03:36 PM
Hello Ghost,

I've been playing many Rpg games for quite some time now. I've always loved online rpgs ( mmo's ) and I taking into consideration your guy's thoughts, I think I'll give the game a go. :D I have 1 question though: Are you playing Graal Online Classic or Graal Online Classic+? Many thanks in advance Ghost!
~Glitch. P.S: My In-Game name is Glitch.