PDA

View Full Version : Bard Updates

Helicopter
05-27-2013, 08:44 PM
For me I think its time for new bard stories,new bard items,new bard looks :D

The bards stories should change because the current bard stories have been around since s1 and maybe some people just need a change.
The Bard Items should change because the items arent really strong(Im not sure tho if there supposed to be strong,or to help or just to be a Collectible.
Bard looks...make em look young. :)))

Sephiroth143
05-28-2013, 04:41 AM
Lol its the items importantly. I got the same items everyday. Pls change tat too ty

Alhuntrazeck
05-28-2013, 06:16 AM
Lol @ make em look young. I'm alr sick of the bard quests (the only thing I find fun in them is watching my low level pet trying to destroy those boxes or whatever. Rofl.
We need a total remake!

Energizeric
05-29-2013, 12:53 AM
How about some new pets purchased exclusively with story tokens!

Obi
05-29-2013, 07:16 AM
Maybe add the difficulty level for those quests? Like elite/hard/normal/easy (simply by scalling mobs there) with different rewards (4/3/2/1 story token)? That would be more challenging and people may enjoy those quests even better. Please..

Energizeric
05-29-2013, 12:39 PM
Yeah, maybe the bards quests should scale to level much like the hauntlet does. That way it would still be difficult to get story tokens. Then maybe introduce some more pets that can be purchased with story tokens. Having to get those early pets (like colton) in season 1 & 2 was lots of fun and a great challenge since it required you to be persistent and get 4 tokens per day for 50 days. These long term quests are not technically difficult, but give nice rewards for those players who put in the time. It would be nice to see more of this.

Helicopter
05-30-2013, 02:14 AM
Yeah, maybe the bards quests should scale to level much like the hauntlet does. That way it would still be difficult to get story tokens. Then maybe introduce some more pets that can be purchased with story tokens. Having to get those early pets (like colton) in season 1 & 2 was lots of fun and a great challenge since it required you to be persistent and get 4 tokens per day for 50 days. These long term quests are not technically difficult, but give nice rewards for those players who put in the time. It would be nice to see more of this.
+1 :)