PDA

View Full Version : Paka

Xbuddyjosh
05-27-2013, 10:35 PM
I never noticed how much boosting he actually did... Sabre bes fox

Caiahar
05-27-2013, 10:38 PM
Theres a buncha threads about Pakayolo...
And sabre rushes everyone, he's in DOG, and fun fighting him on voodoo :D
Wish he would talk, he's completely silent when he rushes.

KingFu
05-27-2013, 11:00 PM
Josh, I issue you a challenge. Go one with without posting an unnecessary/useless thread. The award will be 100k.

Swimmingstar
05-27-2013, 11:06 PM
Josh, I issue you a challenge. Go one with without posting an unnecessary/useless thread. The award will be 100k.

Can't you take a break from this? Most of the posts that I've seen today by you are about someone posting something useless or similar to that.

KingFu
05-27-2013, 11:10 PM
Can't you take a break from this? Most of the posts that I've seen today by you are about someone posting something useless or similar to that.

Most of the posts I've seen you make are the reason for that.

NECROREAPER
05-27-2013, 11:44 PM
Pakayolo, the name makes me lol for reasons most of you are oblivious to.

Xbuddyjosh
05-27-2013, 11:56 PM

Useless post ^^

NECROREAPER
05-28-2013, 12:09 AM
Useless post ^^

As is yours; enough with the bickering.

Zerious
05-28-2013, 12:44 AM
Ok so I'ma boost "Zerpderp" to the top. I feel the character's name is more than enough to get the point across

Hook
05-28-2013, 03:13 AM

Whos ur voodoo?

Hook
05-28-2013, 03:13 AM
I never noticed how much boosting he actually did... Sabre bes fox

Sabres besfox ^_^

Caiahar
05-28-2013, 07:34 AM
Whos ur voodoo?

Stormrous

floats
05-28-2013, 07:50 AM
Sabres besfox ^_^

Touristii bes fox. Sabre is decent.

cookiez
05-28-2013, 08:06 AM

No offence Josh but I agree

MightyMicah
05-28-2013, 10:29 AM
I was unaware that he boosted this much also. I wish STS would get their act together and ban these guys.

Ape
05-28-2013, 10:32 AM
I was unaware that he boosted this much also. I wish STS would get their act together and ban these guys.

To bad in the world of alterra wishes don't come true nowadays. :(

MightyMicah
05-28-2013, 10:35 AM
To bad in the world of alterra wishes don't come true nowadays. :(

Haha too true, my friend. Well, I can dream can't I? ;)

Zeus
05-28-2013, 12:28 PM

If people aren't informed of their stupidity, they will continue to act stupid. Well, there are some exceptions to that, of course. Now, the trick is measuring the person's stupidity. Is he so ignorant/proud that he would ignore criticisms and continue doing what he/she is doing? Then, IMO, it's not worth the effort.

So, if somebody is criticizing you, work on it. If they didn't believe you had the intelligence capacity to improve yourself, they likely wouldn't comment. If you're behaving like an idiot & nobody is criticizing you, that IMO, is the ultimate insult. It's their way of saying that you're a lost case.

Swimmingstar
05-28-2013, 01:05 PM

It's in your own signature the link to the thread telling people to be nice and stop flaming others.

Matutd
05-28-2013, 01:09 PM

Looks like you spent ages on that Sig. You so pro. I wish I was so awesome too :(

Sryyoulose
05-28-2013, 01:17 PM
Ok so I'ma boost "Zerpderp" to the top. I feel the character's name is more than enough to get the point across

What lvl is he ill help ya

BobbyHill
05-28-2013, 02:13 PM
So if got banned would he get a refund on the money he spent on here, I saw in a thread he had over 100k platinum purchase history, I say just reset his stats, and put in a implement to where if you gain around 1k kills a day in pvp then that be the max kills you could get for that day It wouldn't be right IMO if you banned someome who spent thousands of American money on here, its great game to

Sus
05-28-2013, 02:19 PM
So if got banned would he get a refund on the money he spent on here, I saw in a thread he had over 100k platinum purchase history, I say just reset his stats, and put in a implement to where if you gain around 1k kills a day in pvp then that be the max kills you could get for that day It wouldn't be right IMO if you banned someome who spent thousands of American money on here, its great game to

You must have an incredible amount of wisdom and very logical thinking ways.

Xbuddyjosh
05-28-2013, 02:44 PM
What lvl is he ill help ya

Me2 tell meh his lvl

Xbuddyjosh
05-28-2013, 02:46 PM

And what about the people who truly earn more than 1k kills a day? They didnt do anything, why punish them?

I believe the answer to this is to Implement a pvp monitoring system, or hire a new dev that isn't focused on pl :)

BobbyHill
05-28-2013, 03:32 PM
I think they should reset his kills and of he continues then to give a temporary ban, about a week

Spyce
05-28-2013, 06:14 PM
Wouldn't it be funny if someone gave him his first death?

Caiahar
05-28-2013, 06:20 PM
Wouldn't it be funny if someone gave him his first death?
Well, razer already did that :D

Spyce
05-28-2013, 06:21 PM
Well, razer already did that :D

Good Job Razer!

Caiahar
05-28-2013, 06:23 PM
^yea, he said he started killing paka, and paka got MAD.

Spyce
05-28-2013, 06:24 PM

How did he do that?
Paka always farms people in locked matches.

Caiahar
05-28-2013, 06:26 PM

How did he do that?
Paka always farms people in locked matches.
O u didnt know? Paka sometimes go to public matches, look up thread in pvp section
Pakayolo-Legit
Griffinfan showed he fought him.
Guess paka gets bored.

Spyce
05-28-2013, 06:34 PM
O u didnt know? Paka sometimes go to public matches, look up thread in pvp section
Pakayolo-Legit
Griffinfan showed he fought him.
Guess paka gets bored.

Last time I saw him, 0 deaths.

Xbuddyjosh
05-28-2013, 07:08 PM
He's has like 30 pakas... Examples: pakayolo, pakayoloontop, pakayologo, pakayolobirdy

Wendellism
05-29-2013, 06:36 AM
Look, if boosting isn't desired by the community and the devs made a new rule, doesn't that mean Pakayolo and his goons that boost will get a chance?

Roberto077
05-29-2013, 07:27 AM
In a game I used to play, Graal, my friend got banned for boosting about 20 kills off an AFK player, and this action resulted in a ban. Boosting is bannable, the devs are just choosing that there are bigger problems.

Spyce
05-29-2013, 07:36 AM
In a game I used to play, Graal, my friend got banned for boosting about 20 kills off an AFK player, and this action resulted in a ban. Boosting is bannable, the devs are just choosing that there are bigger problems.

There is a thread about farm killing being bannable.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?85831-Regarding-Kill-Farming-in-PvP&highlight=farming

This applies to all games.

Wendellism
05-29-2013, 07:36 AM

You again.

Since you have stated boosting is bannable, then by all means please show us proof that it's against ToS. So far, I don't see any part of boosting bannable in ToS, which is why many lousy players are doing this. And this guy on the title of this post is a shining example.

Caiahar
05-29-2013, 07:50 AM

You again.

Since you have stated boosting is bannable, then by all means please show us proof that it's against ToS. So far, I don't see any part of boosting bannable in ToS, which is why many lousy players are doing this. And this guy on the title of this post is a shining example.
Actually, many boosters use Bots, a program, one to kill and one to respawn. This is bannable as Paka also uses bots (I think).
Boosters, such as xsm guy, couldn't have gotten 100k+ kills easily. Kanital took a long time getting the kills hard earned.
Then xsm comes outa nowhere, and has 100k kills. No one couldve done that overnight or week. Even if they stay every minute and do it, they do have lives. So they must use bots.

Wendellism
05-29-2013, 07:53 AM
Actually, many boosters use Bots, a program, one to kill and one to respawn. This is bannable as Paka also uses bots (I think).
Boosters, such as xsm guy, couldn't have gotten 100k+ kills easily. Kanital took a long time getting the kills hard earned.
Then xsm comes outa nowhere, and has 100k kills. No one couldve done that overnight or week. Even if they stay every minute and do it, they do have lives. So they must use bots.

However, STS have not been updating their rules in the ToS lately, and when they did, expect Pakayolo and his merry men to be granted a pardon by the devs.

Caiahar
05-29-2013, 08:05 AM

However, STS have not been updating their rules in the ToS lately, and when they did, expect Pakayolo and his merry men to be granted a pardon by the devs.
Youre right on that. Reported 2 botters in hidden passage last week, not banned yet.

Roberto077
05-29-2013, 08:08 AM
You again.

I don't understand. Your comment seems hostile to the booster and hostile to me. Plus, the comment above by Internal shows that StS will close accounts for kill farming (that's a fancy way to say ban). Then, the other comment above by Shadow states that most boosters use bots (those who don't aren't using bots aren't on the leaderboards often). Bots are stated to be against the terms of service a "using 3rd party programs to 'hack' the game."

As stated in by one of Apollo's posts in the other dozens of Paka threads, getting 100,000 kills in such a short time is physically impossible AND getting 35,000 kills and no deaths in a PvP where you have a complete class disadvantage is physically impossible in such a short time. This evidence shows clear proof of botting and gives a reason to ban the player.

I would say more but I have to go do something more important than arguing for a lost cause. I believe that we should just move on past the boosting upset and let the devs do the talking on who to ban.

Griffinfan
05-29-2013, 10:40 AM
I already had a thread about this, that got locked.

It's obvious he boosts, and that he isn't good at pvping. I have beat him countless times on all different levels.

Rot
05-29-2013, 11:19 AM
He isn't good, not at all.

Mystiq
05-30-2013, 11:37 AM

Sabre is like, the nicest and coolest guy on PL.....what world are you in?

Ape
05-30-2013, 01:29 PM
Haha too true, my friend. Well, I can dream can't I? ;)

Yes, Pocket Legends is always better in my dreams.

I remember a month ago I had a dream that I woke up and new cap was out 0.0

Hook
05-30-2013, 02:02 PM

Sabre is like, the nicest and coolest guy on PL.....what world are you in?

Lol :o

Mystiq
05-30-2013, 02:50 PM

;) it's true.

Zeus
05-30-2013, 03:03 PM
Yes, Pocket Legends is always better in my dreams.

I remember a month ago I had a dream that I woke up and new cap was out 0.0

I miss the feeling of whenever there's a new cap, I'm suddenly just like any other end-gamer, not knowing how to kill the bosses, etc.

Mystiq
05-30-2013, 04:25 PM
I miss the feeling of whenever there's a new cap, I'm suddenly just like any other end-gamer, not knowing how to kill the bosses, etc.

Try turning it off, then back on again ;)

Caiahar
05-30-2013, 04:27 PM

;) it's true.
Dude, sabrex IS nice. Once joined DoG on rhino (later left :p) and he was really nice to me.

Mystiq
05-30-2013, 04:30 PM
Dude, sabrex IS nice. Once joined DoG on rhino (later left :p) and he was really nice to me.

And then you feel so bad for him, when he's getting 3v1ed ;(

Caiahar
05-30-2013, 04:35 PM

And then you feel so bad for him, when he's getting 3v1ed ;(
Well, I rush him too on voodoo :p
Hes pretty good, can hold his own, and then later calls a guildie or two.

Mystiq
05-30-2013, 04:41 PM
Well, I rush him too on voodoo :p
Hes pretty good, can hold his own, and then later calls a guildie or two.

I nevar rush him, and i nevar willllll

NECROREAPER
05-30-2013, 07:13 PM
Here's a different reason for banning:

Pakayolo's name is a play off of pakalolo, a local Hawai‘i name for marijuana, and names like that are against TOS.

4andababy
05-30-2013, 07:15 PM
Here's a different reason for banning:

Pakayolo's name is a play off of pakalolo, a local Hawai‘i name for marijuana, and names like that are against TOS.

But its not the same

4andababy
05-30-2013, 07:20 PM
Pak = pack
A = of
Lolo = loud

"I got a pack of that loud loud"

Yolo = stupid

@mysticaldream y u delete ur post? Too old To understand slangs?

Limsi
05-31-2013, 04:00 AM
I'm afraid this can't be a bannable offense. Back in AL, there are players who reached the 55k kill mark and nothing has been done against these players despite the numerous pleas. I'm sure it applies to PL as well. :/

KingFu
05-31-2013, 04:20 AM
@mysticaldream y u delete ur post? Too old To understand slangs?

No, my arthritis made me mistakingly hit delete.

The Happiness
05-31-2013, 05:18 AM

I can confirm that Sabre is in fact very nice. Well...he is to me and that's all that counts ;p

KingFu
05-31-2013, 06:36 AM
I can confirm that Sabre is in fact very nice. Well...he is to me and that's all that counts ;p

You seem like a hard person to be mean to tho.

The Happiness
05-31-2013, 11:57 AM

I am surprised you haven't had a try ;p

Mystiq
05-31-2013, 12:03 PM

Just call her fat, just kidding!!!! She's as slim and tiny as a stick insect! :p

The Happiness
05-31-2013, 12:20 PM
Just call her fat, just kidding!!!! She's as slim and tiny as a stick insect! :p

And you know this because .......?

Caiahar
05-31-2013, 05:23 PM
And you know this because .......?

hmm............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......................
guess mystiq is trying to make you happy! wait youre always happy..
This shall be my final answer on this: IDK :D

KingFu
05-31-2013, 06:01 PM
I am surprised you haven't had a try ;p

I'm a softie at heart.

The Happiness
05-31-2013, 06:08 PM
I'm a softie at heart.

Awww! Rly? <3

Reunegade
05-31-2013, 06:22 PM
Ew.