PDA

View Full Version : I need a PVP BUILD PLEASE!

hansloc1986
05-28-2013, 03:02 AM
Im new to AL and I need to know a PVP build please! I picked a mage but im not even sure thst was a good pick considering im new. Im not new to mmorpg's so thats why I wantTo get this right the first time so I dont have to respec down the road because I picked the wrong skills. I dont know really anything about what im suposed to do for a pvp build besides I dump all my skill points into intelkigence lol. Can someone please help me im desperate becsuse nobody will help ingame.... please and thankyou all

reyconcellado
05-28-2013, 03:25 AM
Im new to AL and I need to know a PVP build please! I picked a mage but im not even sure thst was a good pick considering im new. Im not new to mmorpg's so thats why I wantTo get this right the first time so I dont have to respec down the road because I picked the wrong skills. I dont know really anything about what im suposed to do for a pvp build besides I dump all my skill points into intelkigence lol. Can someone please help me im desperate becsuse nobody will help ingame.... please and thankyou all

Use max Fireball,Arcane shield except for knockback,Ligtning max or don't include the 20% change when charge,and lifegiver choose 1 and mana regenarartion. When PVP dont charge skills just normal tap. In stats I give to int 80% and 20% to str. For Pet use Ribbit for cheaper ones. You can use malison or wrathjaw or some monkey if you have extra plats.

Alhuntrazeck
05-28-2013, 03:40 AM
Fireball, Lightning, Shield, Heal.
Nutshells ftw :)

hansloc1986
05-28-2013, 04:56 AM
Hey alhuntrazeck I hsve been sending u friend requests because on a different thread u said add u or crims for help and I don know how to whisper. I sent u a requeston Heekin or hansman and u reolied with what accept my request in game please I need help yo

hansloc1986
05-28-2013, 04:58 AM
Ya If u are wondering who heekin is and why im sendingbu friend requests and party invites because its me Heekin and u said hit u up in game for help and im trying to lol man ive been trying to like two days to get ahold of someone for help lol its sad I almost just quit lol

hansloc1986
05-28-2013, 05:06 AM
Hey can u maybe help me in game with a few questions please?

Cero
05-28-2013, 08:41 AM
add me ingame Cero, i can give you advice with lvl21-31pvp.
im most likely play @2pm (Pacific Time). and later today its

Game 7
LA Kings vs SJ Sharks, so i might not be on:3

Alhuntrazeck
05-28-2013, 09:02 AM
Okay, just that I get a lot of random requests. Sorry. Inv me again

Spects
05-28-2013, 09:03 AM
Cero is pro, but you might also take a look at Energizeric`s hybrid build thread. There are some nice builds.

Btw I have the Sharks, Jumbo Joe for series/game winner!