PDA

View Full Version : Leaving pocket legends....

mystic1111
10-13-2010, 03:30 PM
Hi it's squirrelygod here..
I've been a pocket legend player since it's started but I'm very sad although we have a03 I am not happy with pocket legends anymore.. I've been waiting for ever for the auction house and yet still none I can't wait any longer so I am leaving... I have over 50 friends I remocmend this game to most of them spend $110+ on pocket legend mostly for reroll and items. But I'm leaving and my friends probably we leave with me .. Sorry pocket legend but we can't wait for the auction house any longer

Also thanks for everything you guys have done ....

Bye squarelygod
( I will log in 1 a day instead of 7 hours a day now)

I'm not completely leaving I will log in for 1hour today not 7hours but I'm very pissed about the economy and prices of pinks

LEAVING BECAUSE
NO AUCTION HOUSE
ALSO A03 HAS MADE ME SPEND EVERY COIN ON POTS!

King Richie
10-13-2010, 03:31 PM
your not leaving ... your just cutting down =)

Wbto-Angeluscustos
10-13-2010, 03:39 PM
sorry to hear bro hopefully we can get a game in on that hour that you play

cry
10-13-2010, 10:08 PM
Belongs in off-topix.

Cascade
10-13-2010, 10:11 PM
No offence but what's your problem? If your leaving just because of an auction house your not a very loyal player...To me auction house would be cool to have but its not that big a thing....

cry
10-13-2010, 10:22 PM
Truly... you are not even leaving. Silly wabbit, good-byes are for respected forummers.

TheLaw
10-13-2010, 10:40 PM
No offence but what's your problem? If your leaving just because of an auction house your not a very loyal player...To me auction house would be cool to have but its not that big a thing....

Chillaxx guys

Truly... you are not even leaving. Silly wabbit, good-byes are for respected forummers.

Do i count as one?

TheLaw
10-13-2010, 10:41 PM

Chillaxx guys

Do i count as one?

TheLaw
10-13-2010, 10:43 PM
And Squirellygod, if you really leave, can you sell me your rare items really cheap? I'm gonna continue the legacy :)

cry
10-13-2010, 10:47 PM
After that triple post...

FluffNStuff
10-13-2010, 10:49 PM
Question, are you selling your Void Blaster for a million gold because of the outrageous economy, or is the economy outrageous because you are selling your Void Blaster for a million gold. Or are you suggesting that because people can't pay you a million for your Void Blaster, that is what is outrageous about the economy?

TheLaw
10-13-2010, 10:50 PM
Its called double actually, i replied to your posts and made one of my own :)

Chickdigcookies
10-14-2010, 09:47 AM

hmm i see no problem here. its his decision and his opinion. youre no one to bash ones opinion. and as a costumer, hes allowed to criticize.

the truth is, this game is no longer fun. the only way one can actually have fun is playing a low lvl. imagine that.

BeardedBear
10-14-2010, 11:24 AM
hmm i see no problem here. its his decision and his opinion. youre no one to bash ones opinion. and as a costumer, hes allowed to criticize.

the truth is, this game is no longer fun. the only way one can actually have fun is playing a low lvl. imagine that.

Guys, if you don't enjoy the game, just don't play. No need to try to bring everyone else down with you.

Cookies, you quit, come back, and still have a bitter attitude? That's not very good.

Chickdigcookies
10-14-2010, 11:26 AM
Guys, if you don't enjoy the game, just don't play. No need to try to bring everyone else down with you.

Cookies, you quit, come back, and still have a bitter attitude? That's not very good.

oh ok. let me rush farm nonstop...maybe then ill be considered leet. no?

BeardedBear
10-14-2010, 11:32 AM
oh ok. let me rush farm nonstop...maybe then ill be considered leet. no?

I think you are missing the point. I never questioned your playing skills or what you do, just the negative criticism gets old, especially from someone who has already threatened to leave. I certainly have nothing against you, as we play together often.

Chickdigcookies
10-14-2010, 11:40 AM
I think you are missing the point. I never questioned your playing skills or what you do, just the negative criticism gets old, especially from someone who has already threatened to leave. I certainly have nothing against you, as we play together often.

err...ok.

i never threatened to leave...i left...for a 2 days. i never said, "DEVS FIX THE GAME OR ILL LEAVE, ARGH!!!!" see the difference?

as for the criticism...hey, what can i say? its building criticism. i too, like you, want to see this game at its full potential. and that requires criticism from us, the players. what kind of lying bastard would i be if i were to tell the devs "OMFG THIS GAME IS SO COOL, I <3 RUSH FARMING, I MEAN, ITS 1337!" a big one.

its my ****ty opinion, my opinion nonetheless...