PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for PL

Reunegade
05-28-2013, 05:30 AM
Hello, all! :D I've been bored with the game waiting for an update, and you may realize I am on the forums very often :D So, what's this thread about? it's about what we, the community, want for the future of PL. So without further ado, let us start!

What do we want?

We will start off with PvP. At endgame, simply put out, birds are overpowered. Why? Well, a bird's hit percentage can go over 200%, a bird's dodge is insanely high, and it can defeat any class with ease. A bird vs. bird match is complete luck, it's whoever dodges the most or whoever hits blast first. Pallies (strength mages) come close in second place in overpowered-ness. So, what do we want in endgame PvP? Re-balance. A mage is not supposed to dodge at all; yet it does, making endgame completely luck. Same goes for bears; their only supposed to dodge a minimal amount, yet they dodge so much. An average player who just started endgame could beat a very experienced player in a one vs. one, solely based on dodge. A very big mistake that STS made was that they raised all skill ranks to 9. This is a big portion of what made endgame unbalanced.

Now let's go to twinking. At low level twinking, birds pretty much overpower everything. A level 5 armsman, a purple forgotten bow, you basically win. It is pretty much this way from level 10 to 49; Forgotten bows overpower everything. Twinking takes no skill whatsoever nowadays. Now, what do we want? Well, actually, STS already nerfed the forgotten bows. Not once; but twice. The first time they nerfed it was when they raised the requirement of all forgotten equipment. The second time was when winter festival came out (4 months after forgotten treasures event), when they lowered the base damage of the forgotten equipment each by 10. So most likely, STS will not nerf the forgotten bows. Like endgame, an average player who just started twinking could beat an experienced player in a one vs. one.

So what's the only level range that forgotten bows don't overpower everyone? Levels 50-71. Most that were known for being pro at low level most likely came here. But there is a certain level range that is unbalanced as well; 65-71. Level 65 gives you the choice to make all skill ranks to 9. So most 65+ can defeat a pro 61, because the 61 can only get up to 6 skill rank per skill. What do we want? Same thing; make all skill ranks go back to 6. This makes the only level range balanced 50-61.

Now for PvE. When bale fort sewers came out, they introduced something new. An "elite" cap granted a special vanity item that was really hard to receive, because it took a long time to grind to the elite cap. Then came the Nuri's cap. After Nuri's came out, they introduced thrashers, a 40 platinum elixir (30 platinum in deal of the day). The enemies in Nuri's was VERY tough when it came out, so many rich players bought thrashers to kill the enemies easily. Then they just kept that habit, and thrashed their way to 61. This is what started the thrasher era in PvE. STS nerfed Nuri's and made the enemies easier and the drop rates more frequent. The thrasher era is still going on, today. So what do we want? Well, there is simply NOTHING we can do about it. It is all in the community of how they want to play; rush to cap, or enjoy the game itself.

I mentioned vanities earlier. The first elite vanity, the Crown of Persistence was a neat vanity helmet that looked very dull when it came out first. STS made the crown look better in the next update. The next vanity was The Shield of Hallows, awarded for those who reached 61 cap. Then came the Mount Fang Armor, and then the Monarch Helm, and then the Eye Shield. So what's the big deal about these vanities? Why are they a problem? If you had 2 elite items, you got a ring that boosted your stats by A LOT. This is also a big portion why endgame is unbalanced. But if you had 3 elite items, you got an even better ring. If you wore the ring with a dragon set, and elite bow set as a bird at endgame, you would dominate. That's why at endgame, rich players win against experienced players if the experienced player isn't rich. Simple as that. What do we want? Nerf the elite rings. I doubt that ever will happen, so there really is nothing we can do about it. Vanities were meant to look cool, not give you a ring that gave crazy overpowered stats.

Now for the next topic; dragon sets. At level 60 you could use dragon equipment. It is a vanity. But like I said in the last paragraph, it shouldn't have stats. Right? Wrong. It has stats if you add it with a dragon pet. It gives crazy stats, making level 60-61 twinks very overpowered as well. A dragon set 61 average sanguine bird has a good chance of beating a regular 66 average sun god bird. That makes my statement true; rich players beat experienced players if the experienced player isn't rich.

Last topic of the thread; glitches. The main glitch as of right now is higher levels merging into lower level games. STS bans those who abused the glitch. But what I am very frustrated about is that although STS knows about the glitch, they take no time whatsoever to fix it. I am not saying that STS is a bad company, it is a great company. That is why I stuck with PL for almost 3 years. But because STS hasn't made a major update since the last cap, it makes many players leave. This is no ones fault other than STS's. Now, like I said, STS is not a bad company. I just wish they could fix known bugs and glitches and update more frequently.

TL;DR PvP is unbalanced because of dragon sets, elite rings, huge dodge, high skill ranks. Twinking is unbalanced because of forgotten bows. PvE has been taken over by thrashers. STS won't fix known bugs and glitches.

If you find any errors, just post below and I'll fix ASAP :D

Extreme
05-28-2013, 05:34 AM
Well Said :) Nuff said

Roberto077
05-28-2013, 05:36 AM
Someone posted this exact same thing... Two days ago?

Reunegade
05-28-2013, 05:38 AM
Someone posted this exact same thing... Two days ago?

Who did what? :O

Extreme
05-28-2013, 05:43 AM
Nonono.. Daveed Made a good one but This One Is Good One Too.

Reunegade
05-28-2013, 05:49 AM
What did he make it about? And where?

EDIT: Just read, I guess his PvP section is similar to mine.

floats
05-28-2013, 06:27 AM
Hello, all! :D I've been bored with the game waiting for an update, and you may realize I am on the forums very often :D So, what's this thread about? it's about what we, the community, want for the future of PL. So without further ado, let us start!

What do we want?

We will start off with PvP. At endgame, simply put out, birds are overpowered. Why? Well, a bird's hit percentage can go over 200%, a bird's dodge is insanely high, and it can defeat any class with ease. A bird vs. bird match is complete luck, it's whoever dodges the most or whoever hits blast first. Pallies (strength mages) come close in second place in overpowered-ness. So, what do we want in endgame PvP? Re-balance. A mage is not supposed to dodge at all; yet it does, making endgame completely luck. Same goes for bears; their only supposed to dodge a minimal amount, yet they dodge so much. An average player who just started endgame could beat a very experienced player in a one vs. one, solely based on dodge. A very big mistake that STS made was that they raised all skill ranks to 9. This is a big portion of what made endgame unbalanced.

Now let's go to twinking. At low level twinking, birds pretty much overpower everything. A level 5 armsman, a purple forgotten bow, you basically win. It is pretty much this way from level 10 to 49; Forgotten bows overpower everything. Twinking takes no skill whatsoever nowadays. Now, what do we want? Well, actually, STS already nerfed the forgotten bows. Not once; but twice. The first time they nerfed it was when they raised the requirement of all forgotten equipment. The second time was when winter festival came out (4 months after forgotten treasures event), when they lowered the base damage of the forgotten equipment each by 10. So most likely, STS will not nerf the forgotten bows. Like endgame, an average player who just started twinking could beat an experienced player in a one vs. one.

So what's the only level range that forgotten bows don't overpower everyone? Levels 50-71. Most that were known for being pro at low level most likely came here. But there is a certain level range that is unbalanced as well; 65-71. Level 65 gives you the choice to make all skill ranks to 9. So most 65+ can defeat a pro 61, because the 61 can only get up to 6 skill rank per skill. What do we want? Same thing; make all skill ranks go back to 6. This makes the only level range balanced 50-61.

Now for PvE. When bale fort sewers came out, they introduced something new. An "elite" cap granted a special vanity item that was really hard to receive, because it took a long time to grind to the elite cap. Then came the Nuri's cap. After Nuri's came out, they introduced thrashers, a 40 platinum elixir (30 platinum in deal of the day). The enemies in Nuri's was VERY tough when it came out, so many rich players bought thrashers to kill the enemies easily. Then they just kept that habit, and thrashed their way to 61. This is what started the thrasher era in PvE. STS nerfed Nuri's and made the enemies easier and the drop rates more frequent. The thrasher era is still going on, today. So what do we want? Well, there is simply NOTHING we can do about it. It is all in the community of how they want to play; rush to cap, or enjoy the game itself.

I mentioned vanities earlier. The first elite vanity, the Crown of Persistence was a neat vanity helmet that looked very dull when it came out first. STS made the crown look better in the next update. The next vanity was The Shield of Hallows, awarded for those who reached 61 cap. Then came the Mount Fang Armor, and then the Monarch Helm, and then the Eye Shield. So what's the big deal about these vanities? Why are they a problem? If you had 2 elite items, you got a ring that boosted your stats by A LOT. This is also a big portion why endgame is unbalanced. But if you had 3 elite items, you got an even better ring. If you wore the ring with a dragon set, and elite bow set as a bird at endgame, you would dominate. That's why at endgame, rich players win against experienced players if the experienced player isn't rich. Simple as that. What do we want? Nerf the elite rings. I doubt that ever will happen, so there really is nothing we can do about it. Vanities were meant to look cool, not give you a ring that gave crazy overpowered stats.

Now for the next topic; dragon sets. At level 60 you could use dragon equipment. It is a vanity. But like I said in the last paragraph, it shouldn't have stats. Right? Wrong. It has stats if you add it with a dragon pet. It gives crazy stats, making level 60-61 twinks very overpowered as well. A dragon set 61 average sanguine bird has a good chance of beating a regular 66 average sun god bird. That makes my statement true; rich players beat experienced players if the experienced player isn't rich.

Last topic of the thread; glitches. The main glitch as of right now is higher levels merging into lower level games. STS bans those who abused the glitch. But what I am very frustrated about is that although STS knows about the glitch, they take no time whatsoever to fix it. I am not saying that STS is a bad company, it is a great company. That is why I stuck with PL for almost 3 years. But because STS hasn't made a major update since the last cap, it makes many players leave. This is no ones fault other than STS's. Now, like I said, STS is not a bad company. I just wish they could fix known bugs and glitches and update more frequently.

TL;DR PvP is unbalanced because of dragon sets, elite rings, huge dodge, high skill ranks. Twinking is unbalanced because of forgotten bows. PvE has been taken over by thrashers. STS won't fix known bugs and glitches.

If you find any errors, just post below and I'll fix ASAP :D

Dude...30-45 range r dominated by mages. Even a fb burd takes much skill to kill one. Real hard since you need to destroy its ms and avoid dying from the fire and drain's insane damage.

Reunegade
05-28-2013, 06:44 AM
Birds at low level. Armsman forg bow bird wins.

Xbuddyjosh
05-28-2013, 06:51 AM
Actual expert FB bear wins at low lvl

XghostzX
05-28-2013, 07:02 AM
Nice read :)

Reunegade
05-28-2013, 07:32 AM

Try to beat a level 17, 18, 19 or 20 armsman bird. 2/3 of the time you will lose against an average bird.

Caiahar
05-28-2013, 07:32 AM
Doesnt it let you raise skill points highr when youre 66, not 65?

Reunegade
05-28-2013, 07:34 AM
Doesnt it let you raise skill points highr when youre 66, not 65?
Nope, 65.

@will thx

Reunegade
05-28-2013, 07:44 AM
Why did my title change :(

Waug
05-28-2013, 08:48 AM
Awww, why people extragate so much.

And also what if a bird has 200%?, it's completly useless, unless that bird face a huge hit debuff from a bear.

Anyway there's a point, that pvp is unbalanced, need to be fixed.

NECROREAPER
05-28-2013, 01:18 PM
There's a whole subforum dedicated to suggestions you know, it's called "Suggestions and Feedback"

MightyMicah
05-28-2013, 01:38 PM
So basically, since level 60 starts the dragon sets, you're saying that the only balanced levels now are 50-55? Interesting observation, sir ;) *hint hint*

Iamlvl
05-28-2013, 02:23 PM

What game are you talking about lol... It's called you can't hit them cuz, well:
DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE

Hope that answers your question.

Reunegade
05-28-2013, 04:10 PM
There's a whole subforum dedicated to suggestions you know, it's called "Suggestions and Feedback"

Yes I know, Justg changed my title.

@Micah I'm not saying 60-61 isn't balanced. I'm saying that a 61 with a dragon set could beat a 66 with no dragon set.

Spyce
05-28-2013, 06:14 PM
Lower the hax dodge.

Reunegade
05-28-2013, 06:30 PM
Lower the hax dodge.

Exactly my point.

Spyce
05-28-2013, 06:32 PM
Exactly my point.

It's a problem so it needs to be said twice.

Reunegade
05-28-2013, 06:35 PM
It's a problem so it needs to be said twice.
Life has problems. If you fail a test, do you do it twice? No. That's your problem, lol.

Spyce
05-28-2013, 06:36 PM
Life has problems. If you fail a test, do you do it twice? No. That's your problem, lol.

Ever heard of retakes?
(I never fail tests)

Reunegade
05-28-2013, 06:37 PM
Ever heard of retakes?
(I never fail tests)
Retakes are dumb IMO. If you fail, you fail. End of story.

Back on topic pl0x

Spyce
05-28-2013, 06:38 PM
Retakes are dumb IMO. If you fail, you fail. End of story.

Back on topic pl0x

It increases your overall grade.
Get on Bes.

Reunegade
05-28-2013, 06:38 PM
It increases your overall grade.
Get on Bes.
Which is stupid. I'm on.

Spyce
05-28-2013, 06:40 PM
Which is stupid. I'm on.

You like low grades?
Gg.

Spyce
05-28-2013, 08:13 PM
They should add a character name search in CS.

Reunegade
05-28-2013, 08:20 PM

Why write this in my thread lol?

Spyce
05-28-2013, 08:26 PM

Suggestions of PL thread?
Duh.

Caiahar
05-28-2013, 08:27 PM

*cough cough coughity cough*"Suggestions for PL"*cough*

Spyce
05-28-2013, 08:28 PM
*cough cough coughity cough*"Suggestions for PL"*cough*

Lawl.
That's what I said.

Waug
05-28-2013, 08:42 PM
I'm saying that a 61 with a dragon set could beat a 66 with no dragon set.

If you compare thoroughly, you would know that a dragon set is nothing compared to max skill point raised from 6to 9.

KingFu
05-28-2013, 08:50 PM
@Micah I'm not saying 60-61 isn't balanced. I'm saying that a 61 with a dragon set could beat a 66 with no dragon set.

"Could"? Potentially. A level 56 in sewer gear "could" also kill a 66. Likely? No. If a 61 were to beat a 66, it wouldn't be because of the dragon set. Realistically, 5 hit, 5 armor, and 10 health/mana (health and mana making no difference tbh) won't be the deciding factor when the 66 has angel/humania set, plus rank 9 skills as stated above. If you were talking 3 piece elite ring, even then, I would argue that even then the ring wouldn't be the deciding factor. If you put a decent 61 with 3 piece against an evenly matched 66 with angel and rank 9 skills, the ring wouldn't matter much. Nonetheless a simple dragon ring.

Reunegade
05-28-2013, 09:11 PM
Lawl.
That's what I said.
Gg Justg, changed my title.

Spyce
05-28-2013, 09:12 PM
Gg Justg, changed my title.

Which title are you talking about?

Reunegade
05-28-2013, 09:12 PM
Which title are you talking about?
The title of the thread.

Spyce
05-28-2013, 09:15 PM
The title of the thread.

I don't see a difference.
Explain please.

Reunegade
05-28-2013, 09:16 PM
I don't see a difference.
Explain please.
The title before you posted in this thread is different then the title now.

Spyce
05-28-2013, 09:17 PM
The title before you posted in this thread is different then the title now.

I see..
What was it before?

Reunegade
05-28-2013, 09:18 PM
I see..
What was it before?

Reun bes thread maker

Spyce
05-28-2013, 09:20 PM
Reun bes thread maker

Gg Justg.

ThePvpTwink
05-28-2013, 09:36 PM
We know. We're all waiting for STS to stop neglecting the other and oldest players/customers and pay more attention into PL rather than a new game AL which has huge popularity ATM. They're trying to get AL up and running stable so more people would play.STS needs to make a living too. But with all these issues at hand in PL, I'm sure they are aware of this. Many threads have been made previously with complaints of fbow op, elite rings, op dodge/damage, the new era of pvp, more beggars and scammers around due to low gold dropping in low levels before AO and less attention to reportings. All we can do is wait until they fix these issues and hopefully soon...be patient and give them time. It's not like changing the whole thing and fixing bugs is so easy.

Reunegade
05-28-2013, 09:37 PM
We know. We're all waiting for STS to stop neglecting the other and oldest players/customers and pay more attention into PL rather than a new game AL which has huge popularity ATM. They're trying to get AL up and running stable so more people would play.STS needs to make a living too. But with all these issues at hand in PL, I'm sure they are aware of this. Many threads have been made previously with complaints of fbow op, elite rings, op dodge/damage, the new era of pvp, more beggars and scammers around due to low gold dropping in low levels before AO and less attention to reportings. All we can do is wait until they fix these issues and hopefully soon...be patient and give them time. It's not like changing the whole thing and fixing bugs is so easy.
I know it isn't easy. All I am saying is that this bug has been going around for a long time, and they don't care to fix it.