PDA

View Full Version : Pet and sorcerer mantle bug!

Deadroth
05-28-2013, 11:34 AM
Hello.

I wanna know why wrathjaw is shown as "Legendary" pet but it has lower dmg and crit chance that an epic pet at the same level? When You "recive" pet from egg it will sat that pet is "common"... That situation with "common" is with a few rare pets... But the "nerf" situation is also with Snaggletooth...

I saw the vanity doesn't work properly "enchanter mantle" or any model of that "shaman hood" for sorcerer,

Roth.

drgrimmy
05-28-2013, 12:16 PM
Yep I have always wondered why the damage of wrathjaw and snaggletooth are so low, lower than that of any other pet. They are otherwise fantastic pets. Here is a comparison of a lvl30 wrathjaw to a lvl30 blight which I believe is an epic...

Not right that it has a damage lower than a same level epic pet :(

Deadroth
05-28-2013, 01:44 PM
Yp... That suck... Thank You drgrimmy for supporting :)

Deadroth
05-29-2013, 06:16 AM
Need to bump ;/

Hope DEV will see this...

GoodSyntax
05-29-2013, 08:10 AM
Wrathjaw is Legendary because it affects 4 attributes, instead of 3 for the epic Blight pet.

I agree it is kind of weird that Wrathjaw does less damage and has less crit than Blight, but if you're relying on pet DMG for the Win, well.....

For reference, check how many stat attributes are modified by Mythic and Arcane pets. After all, it's not because of the pet DMG that you are equipping them, its the happiness bonus that you receive from them.