PDA

View Full Version : Mythic Amulet and Ring Available Now in Arcane Legends

Samhayne
05-28-2013, 11:51 AM

New Mythic Amulet and Mythic Ring Items Available Now in Arcane Legends

In an update on May 30th a three new mythic rarity amulets will be added.

In an update on June 10th a new mythic rarity ring will be added.

These new mythic items will come out of Elite Gold Warchests and Locked Grand Crates of the Watch.

However, if you want to be the very first to obtain the Mythic Ring, please take a look at the Timed Run Leaderboard Challenge: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?99772-Timed-Run-Leaderboard-Challenge-June-7th-to-the-10th Those who place in the top of the Timed Run Leaderboard Challenge event, that runs from June 7th to June 10th, will have a chance to win the new Mythic Ring.

Here are the stats of the new Mythic Amulets that come out later this week:

The Lunar Pendant: 39 INT, 19 STR, 4.5 Damage, 2.25% Crit
The Fang of Fenrir: 39 DEX, 20 INT, 3.5 Damage, 3.25% Crit
The Amulet of Doom: 39 STR, 19 INT, 3 Damage, 43 Armor

The Mythic Ring is:

Blood Ruby of Shuyal: 30 STR, 30 DEX, 30 INT, 3.5 Damage

It has a red glowy effect off your character's hand:

This ring will drop out of Elite Gold Warchests and Locked Grand Crates of the Watch after the Timed Run Leaderboard Challenge is over on June 10th. If you place in the Leaderboard Challenge, you have the chance to be one of the first with this new ring!

diego1marcus
05-28-2013, 04:25 PM
That's awesome. And first!

Zuzeq
05-28-2013, 04:33 PM
Nice Nice

Genuinous
05-28-2013, 04:34 PM
I see happy rogues and complaining mages and warriors already...

JaytB
05-28-2013, 04:37 PM
Cool but why crit on the sorcerer pendant?

Edit: meant the high int one

Cero
05-28-2013, 04:40 PM
i thik the crit is good, sorc already have dmg and only class who struggle for critical.

check on yuriramos stats, he has good bAse critical.
love his stats

falmear
05-28-2013, 04:45 PM

Yes this was my first thought. The rogue amulet is so much better then either the warrior or mage amulet. If you look at the stats of current amulets, and predict where the next expansion amulets will be. The mage mythic amulet makes me yawn:

Infused Brooch of Assault level 26
15 Dex/29 INT 2.8 Damage

Infused Brooch of Assault level 31
17 Dex/34 INT 2.8 Damage

So we could guess that if there is a level 36 amulet it would have 19 Dex/39 INT 2.8 Damage. And when they scale elite warchests then for sure there will be at least a level 35 amulet. So for me this is nothing to get excited over because 2.75% crit is nothing even in PVP.

Kakatoa91
05-28-2013, 04:47 PM

Ofc lol...

Fang has 59 stat points and nice dmg... very nice
warrior one has 58, they could add bit more def. Average.
Mage has 51 only... its like a lvl less than the other 2 lol... mage will complain the most.

Curious to c the ring.

katish
05-28-2013, 05:14 PM
Why are we mages always overlooked?! :/

Jed
05-28-2013, 05:20 PM
gee thanks for considering us sorcerers
Maybe they plan on pumping out buffs to sorcerers in our cap.
Or they'll be like "lol here's your arcane weapon: tree branch but it's named Surckerer Stick of Oak! it's pure dex! maybe not what suits EVERY NORMAL SORCERER but it's good for people who like dex"
"oh and here, have a brown goldfish arcane pet: it gives a whopping 10 str/int/dex and 2% crit!!!!"

falmear
05-28-2013, 05:29 PM
Why are we mages always overlooked?! :/

Probably because no devs play mages so they don't know what we want. The mage amulet is just an upgraded Holy Bauble of Force. Check out its stats. If this amulet were scaled to level 35/36 it would basically be the same. Right now level 31 Holy Bauble of Force sells for 15k in CS. Infused Brooch of Assault is 400k. What the rogues get is an upgraded Swirling Amulet of Potency, which sells for 500k in CS. And not only are the stats upgraded but so is the damage. They added .5 damage to the rogue's amulet on top of the stats boost. Which makes it amazing. We should all just give up and play rogues.

Swede
05-28-2013, 05:42 PM
I think you underestimate the potency of Crit % chance versus damage. I have no problems swapping it for the same + damage number that the rogue amulet gets, if that's the community wish.

katish
05-28-2013, 06:08 PM
Swede, thx for listening. The thing is rogues can actually rely on their crit because they have a base crit of around 30% at cap level, the aimed stacks up and they can get a boost from pets. So they can easily rely on getting constant crits.

Mages have at most 20ish% base crit, no stacking up from skills, yeah it's cool when u see all the crit from DoT but those are very low dmg and mostly only work on mobs not bosses.

Personally, it's not just this one ring that makes me feel overlooked as a class .. it's the overal weakness sorceres have.

Rogues have amazing hit power and average health/armor.
Warriors have amazing health/armor and poor to average dmg.
Sorcerers have average hit power and the worst health/armor.

Rogues should be more squishy to balance their superb hitting power. Mages should be the more rounded/average class.

Any team of 4 average rogues can do anything. No other class can do that.

falmear
05-28-2013, 06:11 PM
I think you underestimate the potency of Crit % chance versus damage. I have no problems swapping it for the same + damage number that the rogue amulet gets, if that's the community wish.

IMO, there are better ways to boost your crit like ribbit. I don't play PVP so maybe I am speaking out of turn. Holy Bauble of Force has 2.39% crit. A boost of 0.36% crit is not gonna make me a stone cold killer.

Valsacar
05-28-2013, 06:21 PM

Yes, damage. If you look down on the Sorcerer section of the forums you can find a few discussions on +dmg vs +crit. All the testing by players shows that the increase in damage that a crit does just isn't enough to make it actually useful for us.

Jed
05-28-2013, 06:24 PM
Yes, damage. If you look down on the Sorcerer section of the forums you can find a few discussions on +dmg vs +crit. All the testing by players shows that the increase in damage that a crit does just isn't enough to make it actually useful for us.
The only time I appreciate crit is in pvp with lightning - 250% hits.

Energizeric
05-28-2013, 06:33 PM
Either way I will most likely go for the warrior ring myself. In PvP health and armor are most important. You can't get kills if you are dead.

Energizeric
05-28-2013, 06:34 PM

Actually I like the Crit % but I think it's not nearly high enough. As was posted above, there are other rings/amulets that give 2+ Crit %. How about making it higher like 4.5%. Then I think it would start to become significant and would be worthy of being "mythic".

Also, how about boosting the STR of that ring to be 19 or 20. The total stat points of the other rings are way more than this one. It needs more STR. Most sorcerers are using the quest amulet currently which gives 450 health. Switching to this one would knock off over 200 health and make us even more squishy. The large decrease in STR also would make shield more squishy. You need to add more STR to this mythic amulet to make it a better option than the quest amulet. Otherwise i just don't see people using it, even if it had higher crit.

Here's what the stats should be:

19 STR, 39 INT, 4.5% Crit

Xeriuss
05-28-2013, 06:41 PM

Do it! Please!

We mages alrdy have nice possibilities to get a lot of crit. But please change the crit with DMG like in the one for rogues.
Every mage will love u for that!

wawawa64
05-28-2013, 07:07 PM
why only +12 STR for the mage's amulet while rogue gets +20 INT, warriors gets +19 INT for theirs? Are mages not dying fast enough already?

why are mages keep getting treated as second class citizens?

zweixii
05-28-2013, 07:27 PM
Like the others mention, Mage's amulet need a boost.

The +str should be +19/20 similar to the other amulets. I like the crit bonus but it needs to be higher, 2.75% is not worthy to be consider mythic class.

P.s why 39? can you make it 40... hate odd numbers :D

Killabro
05-28-2013, 07:50 PM
Sorc with shield can alredy tank quite a dmg, so no point in giving more str I guess...

Jcyee
05-28-2013, 08:48 PM
I wonder what the stats would look like for a warrior with mythic helm, armor, ring and amulet, and the arcane hammer... O.o

Lady_Pebbles
05-28-2013, 09:11 PM
Golden rule for Mages on AL (currently):
HP & Armor > Critical% & Dodge
DMG > DPS

Why? Because they are more vulnerable than the other two classes. I agree that since Rogues have way more dmg and crits, they should be the class thats more vulnerable to make up for the difference.

---Mages should (at the very least) have decent gear that provides better Health, DMG, and armor. Its appauling how squishy this class is. We have to sacrifice a lot of hp & armor for dmg or vice versa. To top it off, these not-really-up-to-par gear is the most expensive and hardest to obtain in game!!! (I.e. Noble gear drops from elite Grimr, really?!?!?! Ugh.. not to mention Mythic -.-). We. Need. Better. Gear. >__<

---Rogues should have more of a balance between Dodge, Crit%, and DPS. However, they currently have more of a balance between Health, Dodge, Crit%, DMG, DPS -and- Armor! They have the best overall stats.

---Warriors should have more of a balance between Health, DMG, and Armor. Currently, they have huge Health pools and Armor.

The DMG Mages make (depending on builds) does penetrate but the Mage's Health is so low (due to having to sacrifice hp & armor for dmg), that they die rather quickly against Rogues and Warriors... even mobs and bosses in PvE.

Zuzeq
05-28-2013, 10:39 PM
So it's official yeah? Mythic nor Arcane items will ever be drops?

afrobug
05-28-2013, 10:41 PM
Nice I actually didn't notice any complaint about the mythic gun.. hmm -.- I guess that weapon is pretty good or even excellent. And oh the darn mage shield is too easy to break. Make it even more stronger and make it last longer. Make its cooldown faster too. In a 1v1 fight, rogue has a high chance of breaking that shield and with good health plus medic packs, a rogue will survive and kill the bloody mage. But what if its a brawl? Well rogues good luck killing mages, better kill your own class.

Zurko
05-29-2013, 12:01 AM
The Lunar Pendant
The Fang of Fenrir
The Amulet of Doom
i know you guys are working on sorc relm expand but
i feel like the names are hinting maybe new mini content to farm stuff... i hope im tired of nordr already lol

gwiyomi
05-29-2013, 12:11 AM
will there be new vanities?

JaytB
05-29-2013, 02:21 AM

+1 for a decent amount of dmg instead of crit.

Aplyed
05-29-2013, 03:42 AM
i say replace damage with crit also , my mage could always use more =)

Linkincena
05-29-2013, 05:03 AM
Mythic Amulet should give :
39 INT 24DEX 15% critical for sorcerer

2% is ... boo

Pfurz
05-29-2013, 06:30 AM
I am a mage and have to complain about these amulets :D

rapball
05-29-2013, 06:42 AM
These amulets are great I hope I'll get a chance to get one lol

Obi
05-29-2013, 07:55 AM
Please make it: 12 STR, 39 INT, 4 DMG, 2.75% Crit and every sorc would be happy to have it, otherwise it is no better than legendary amulets..

Haligali
05-29-2013, 08:43 AM
superb amulet of brutality: 18 str 35 int 3.0 dmg..

edit: the lvl 30 one

Swede
05-29-2013, 11:03 AM
why only +12 STR for the mage's amulet while rogue gets +20 INT, warriors gets +19 INT for theirs? Are mages not dying fast enough already?

why are mages keep getting treated as second class citizens?

Because Crit % chance is "worth" a lot more in terms of value for an item. 3.5 damage is nowhere near as potent, so the rogue neck gets a higher secondary stat. I don't want to particularly make the items copies of each other so I'd rather keep it a crit chance item but beef it up a little.

Currently testing out 39 INT, 16 STR, 3.25% Critical Chance

What you have to realize is that crit chance is an extremely dangerous number to be generous with. 100% means just that and would be devastating. 100 damage, most of you have probably passed already. These numbers can't be compared at the same value.

Natrich
05-29-2013, 11:18 AM
Mages have pretty short memory lol. They already forgot about their kickass mythic weapon

Zuzeq
05-29-2013, 11:33 AM
Mages have pretty short memory lol. They already forgot about their kickass mythic weapon

Do you mean the Godly Rune that splits the heavens, smashes down in all glowey awesomness and buffs eveyone in a 12mile radius? "Second Class" for sure...lol.

Azemeazed
05-29-2013, 11:36 AM
how about you make universal amulet as well? something like that quest amulet with little dmg and crit on it. like 25 in 25 dex 25 str 2.5 dmg 2.5% crit. afterall its mythical item not legendary.
and also i really dont understand why will only rogues get award ring, couse 99% in timed runs are rogues, why not makeing pve kills for mages, timed for rogues and flags for warriors? so that equal number of all classes get reward...

p.s. and if you really want to balance classes with these myth jewelry than just add more damage on mythical weapons for rogues and warriors...

Natrich
05-29-2013, 11:41 AM
All of these are underwhelming to be honest. But wouldnt it make more sense to make the "sorc amulet" have the damage increase and the "rogue amulet" have the critical?

Zuzeq
05-29-2013, 12:06 PM
NO, I love my DmG! An Assassin can get away with low Crit reflected on the stat sheet so long as you keep stackin that AS.

Energizeric
05-29-2013, 12:24 PM
Because Crit % chance is "worth" a lot more in terms of value for an item. 3.5 damage is nowhere near as potent, so the rogue neck gets a higher secondary stat. I don't want to particularly make the items copies of each other so I'd rather keep it a crit chance item but beef it up a little.

What you have to realize is that crit chance is an extremely dangerous number to be generous with. 100% means just that and would be devastating. 100 damage, most of you have probably passed already. These numbers can't be compared at the same value.

This sounds a bit better than before. And yes, most sorcerers (and all players actually) seem to want only damage at the expense of almost anything else. Whether or not damage is better than crit all depends on your build. If you are like me and only have 2 offensive skills (Fire & Lightning), then crit is surely better than damage since one of those 2 skills is Lightning which gives a nice crit bonus. However, some players have 3, or even 4 offensive skills, and for them most of the time the crit it is only a moderate bonus and less than double the damage. So for them, a 1% increase in damage is better than a 1% increase in crit. Most mythic mages now are running around with around 320-350 dmg, so a 1% increase would mean 3-4 dmg total. When you add a ring with 3.5 dmg increase, it results in more than 10 dmg to your stats (after being multiplied by your bonus dmg number), so that amounts to a 3%+ damage increase. So clearly the crit must also be 3%+ to be considered just as powerful.

Azemeazed
05-29-2013, 01:46 PM
i dont even use lightning, i use fire and cold. i also like to solo for pve kills and there 1 hit is most of the times enough to kill monster, with DoT it kills for sure, but if i take off my infused of assault and put for example gleipnir, i need to hit twice. so i dont really want to have 3% and some change chance to kill it with one hit...
we have more than enough cheap noone wants jewelry with bonuses to crit and dodge, we dont need another one and another one on mythical item... so you are also copy pasteing those crits from jewelry of tactics etc...
you would make life easier for all, not just for 1% players if you just boost already most used amulets and put some extra effect since its mythical, more expensive, more harder to get. so for mage, for example, put some crit and armor on infused amy of assault few more int, few more dex, few more dmg and you have mythical amy that every mage wants...
i can live with fact that my mythical helm has less defense and hp than noble of security since its lvl26, ok. but common lvl 31 mythical amulet which has 10-15 less damage and dps...

but on the other hand, at least ill save some money if i dont buy new myth amulet, and ill earn some on selling lockets.

Haligali
05-29-2013, 02:13 PM
i dont even use lightning, i use fire and cold. i also like to solo for pve kills and there 1 hit is most of the times enough to kill monster, with DoT it kills for sure, but if i take off my infused of assault and put for example gleipnir, i need to hit twice. so i dont really want to have 3% and some change chance to kill it with one hit...
we have more than enough cheap noone wants jewelry with bonuses to crit and dodge, we dont need another one and another one on mythical item... so you are also copy pasteing those crits from jewelry of tactics etc...
you would make life easier for all, not just for 1% players if you just boost already most used amulets and put some extra effect since its mythical, more expensive, more harder to get. so for mage, for example, put some crit and armor on infused amy of assault few more int, few more dex, few more dmg and you have mythical amy that every mage wants...
i can live with fact that my mythical helm has less defense and hp than noble of security since its lvl26, ok. but common lvl 31 mythical amulet which has 10-15 less damage and dps...

but on the other hand, at least ill save some money if i dont buy new myth amulet, and ill earn some on selling lockets.

Or put dmg to the warrior amulet. I use the arcane pendant potency in pvp, with dmg,str main and int secondary stats, useful for my shield.

Zuzeq
05-29-2013, 02:17 PM
or ... OR... you can trust your initial judgment...

Lady_Pebbles
05-29-2013, 02:22 PM
NO, I love my DmG! An Assassin can get away with low Crit reflected on the stat sheet so long as you keep stackin that AS.
Thats a problem. Mages can't get away with using crit over dmg/dps because not one of our skills stack... (i.e. Lightning is a lot like Aimed Shot but doesn't stack the way AS does). AS stacks a whopping 5 times one after the other! THAT alone should be enough for yall lol.

Natrich
05-29-2013, 02:37 PM
Aimshot stacks twice lol, not five times.....

Lady_Pebbles
05-29-2013, 02:41 PM
Aimshot stacks twice lol, not five times.....
Five. Times. A friend of mine had me watch her stats rise as she stacked it... so either its a bug that players are exploiting or the 2x stack is a bug.

Edit: Or was it patched recently? O.o

Aplyed
05-29-2013, 02:51 PM
It stacks 5times, i use to get 90 crit with ribbit , unless something changed which i doubt.

Energizeric
05-29-2013, 03:11 PM
I guess I don't understand how rogue skills work, but how do they get critical hits with 10x damage when the best I can do is 2.5x with lightning strike?

I look at rogue's stats on their inspect page and it shows similar damage to what I have as a sorcerer, but the best I can do with a critical hit is about 1400 dmg, but rogues can kill me with one arrow and hit for more than 2800. How is that possible?

ishyrionek
05-29-2013, 04:30 PM
As always rogue buffed, other classes not.
Seriously, I think there play only rogues in news development... Wth...

This is mythic?
Rogue amu yes... 2 other just sux...

Edit:
Yes they changed crit buff duration 10 sec -> 5 sec. So now it only stack 2-3 times.

falmear
05-29-2013, 06:05 PM
Five. Times. A friend of mine had me watch her stats rise as she stacked it... so either its a bug that players are exploiting or the 2x stack is a bug.

Edit: Or was it patched recently? O.o

Rogues can only stack aimed shot's crit bonus 3x now. 2 second cool down and lasts for 5 seconds. So you can only get to 30% crit bonus now. This was a bug and was fixed. Before it was up to 50%.

falmear
05-29-2013, 06:24 PM
I guess I don't understand how rogue skills work, but how do they get critical hits with 10x damage when the best I can do is 2.5x with lightning strike?

I look at rogue's stats on their inspect page and it shows similar damage to what I have as a sorcerer, but the best I can do with a critical hit is about 1400 dmg, but rogues can kill me with one arrow and hit for more than 2800. How is that possible?

Just play a rogue its easy to figure out. Here are the standard upgrades:

Accuracy - Damage increased by 10% for each successful aimed shot
Critical Shot - When you achieve a critical hit, damage increased 250%
Deadly focus - Increases critical chance by 10% for 5 seconds (with cool down of 2 seconds, stacks 3 times)
Shatter armor - Targets armor is reduced by 15% for 5 seconds

Add in Shadow Absorption from Shadow Veil gives you another 15% damage. So now you can do the math. Play a rogue for a while and even at a low level you can really do some impressive damage. And this is probably why they don't want to boost the crit bonus to anything significant then it'll be very attractive to rogues just like ribbit's arcane ability.

Valsacar
05-29-2013, 06:40 PM

I think you might be overestimating the value of crit. Here's a few threads sorcs have on the topic of crit vs damage.

This is a tool to calculate overall true DPS (including skills, crits, etc with randomness to be more realistic).

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?82384-Sorcerer-dps-calculator

Here is some testing done on crit vs damage (clyde vs colton and passive crit vs passive damage):

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?88373-DPS-vs-Damage-a-detailed-comparison&p=997910&viewfull=1#post997910

Their testing shows that crits on staff/gun do about 130% damage, and skills around 140% (lightning 250% if it's got the boost).

"So, in the end, crit seems to give about 0.5% dps increase per 1% crit (assuming you have Lightning 250% in your build). Without Lightning it is close to 0.35% dps boost to 1% crit. While Dam% gives you about 1:1 ratio."

So you give that amulet a 3.25% crit chance and it will increase my overall DPS by about 1.14% (without lighting 250%, 1.625% with) where the 3.5 dmg (including bonus damage %, so an actual increase of maybe 12 dmg) is an increase of about 3%.

If crits gave double this would be different, but we really don't need rogues being even more godly than they already are so we sorcs are stuck with ignoring crit if we want to deal the most damage possible.

FluffNStuff
05-29-2013, 07:12 PM
Math hurts.

katish
05-29-2013, 11:05 PM
Beautifully put Valsacar :)

Linkincena
05-30-2013, 12:28 AM

Highest damage I have done with a critical is 2124 with lightning strike on BloodHammer .... could hardly do critical 1300 on a warrior and 1500 on rogue...
A rogue kills me with 2900 damage of a critical shot....

Rogues are leaders in :
1. Damage
2.Critical damage (Mythical damage lol... unimaginable)
3.Speed
4. No wonder Leader boards are filled with rogues for all ,elite dungeons, tombs and Kraken mines records
5. Some rogues don't even need a warrior or sorcerer partners ... cos we all have hp and mana pots...

Even if sorcerer team do use elixir.. still dont' have a chance to come on to leaderboards cos still we are too slow (using Shiloh and speed elixirs too)
We sorcerers always need rogues and warriors as partners to come onto leaderboards.. :/
Where do Sorcerers have an edge????? Can a mage team compete in speed to come onto leaderboards???

Origin
05-30-2013, 01:51 AM
Highest damage I have done with a critical is 2124 with lightning strike on BloodHammer .... could hardly do critical 1300 on a warrior and 1500 on rogue...
A rogue kills me with 2900 damage of a critical shot....

Rogues are leaders in :
1. Damage
2.Critical damage (Mythical damage lol... unimaginable)
3.Speed
4. No wonder Leader boards are filled with rogues for all ,elite dungeons, tombs and Kraken mines records
5. Some rogues don't even need a warrior or sorcerer partners ... cos we all have hp and mana pots...

Even if sorcerer team do use elixir.. still dont' have a chance to come on to leaderboards cos still we are too slow (using Shiloh and speed elixirs too)
We sorcerers always need rogues and warriors as partners to come onto leaderboards.. :/
Where do Sorcerers have an edge????? Can a mage team compete in speed to come onto leaderboards???

To sidetrack a little :

That's more about level design flaws imo. Interestingly, for certain dungeons a full rogue team just won't quite cut it, u'd also need the help of (a) mage/s to get the best times. Granted, there aren't many.

Problem is, the current map designs are pretty point A to point B. This puts rogues at a clear advantage. The map/mob designs don't require full use of the mage/warrior skills to the point they would be needed in a rec-running team. In most cases, they just slow the party down. Rogues are a catch-all class.

I'll give u an example of point A to point B. Try hauntlet with a full rogue team. Then bring in a mage and see how the little blue guy fares against the rogues' dash. Boss down and our poor smurf is still trying to make it across the bridge lol. Not pretty. In case u're wondering, we're talking about one of the best baby mages around. Invest in better map designers. Hire people with Asperger's or something lol I dunno - some are genius at engineering dimensions and spaces with perfect sprite dynamics.

Aaanyways, glad to see more mythic gear emerge. Dunno bout u guys, but these don't really look like keepers to me, just hidden bling bling that cost too much ka-ching ching.. gonna hold out for all the arcane stuff :-)

Raz
05-30-2013, 02:02 AM
how can i change my picture here?

Linkincena
05-30-2013, 02:03 AM
To sidetrack a little :

That's more about level design flaws imo. Interestingly, for certain dungeons a full rogue team just won't quite cut it, u'd also need the help of (a) mage/s to get the best times. Granted, there aren't many.

Problem is, the current map designs are pretty point A to point B. This puts rogues at a clear advantage. The map/mob designs don't require full use of the mage/warrior skills to the point they would be needed in a rec-running team. In most cases, they just slow the party down. Rogues are a catch-all class.

I'll give u an example of point A to point B. Try hauntlet with a full rogue team. Then bring in a mage and see how the little blue guy fares against the rogues' dash. Boss down and our poor smurf is still trying to make it across the bridge lol. Not pretty. In case u're wondering, we're talking about one of the best baby mages around. Invest in better map designers. Hire people with Asperger's or something lol I dunno - some are genius at engineering dimensions and spaces with perfect sprite dynamics.

Aaanyways, glad to see more mythic gear emerge. Dunno bout u guys, but these don't really look like keepers to me, just hidden bling bling that cost too much ka-ching ching.. gonna hold out for all the arcane stuff :-)

Absolutely Correct Trueorigin....
I Suggest .. The Mythic Item should be giving 50% to 100% movement speed to sorcerers.. as being the squishy class...
Sorcerers should be having the running away ability...

Taozusaf
05-30-2013, 05:01 AM
Thanks for the "The Amulet of Doom" (39 STR, 19 INT, 43 Armor)!
Looks great on me! :D

*facepalm!*
- What?! What's wrong with visualising my dream? It will come true if i do it more often! :D

WindTurbine
05-30-2013, 10:27 AM
Please add DMG attribute to all Mythic Amulets. Players like high damage, no point in spending or trying for a mythic if a legendary amulet is going to overpower it. 4 attributes instead of 3 would be great since its a Mythic item, else legendary amulet value would be more than this.

Alicegail :)
05-30-2013, 01:51 PM
What happend? still no update

H2N
05-30-2013, 02:30 PM
What happend? still no update

update is incoming http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?100054-2013-05-30-Content-Update-%28121822%29

Swede
05-30-2013, 03:37 PM
Stats of necklaces on Live after update:

Energizeric
05-30-2013, 04:07 PM

Much better than before. Now they are actually worthy of being called Mythic! :)

Azemeazed
05-30-2013, 06:04 PM
Much better than before. Now they are actually worthy of being called Mythic! :)

totally agree, and thx for awsome news.

yuriramos
05-30-2013, 07:26 PM
Will there be additional visual effects on the toon when its worn?

redzlabelz
05-30-2013, 08:58 PM
wow 4.5 dmg o.O

wawawa64
05-30-2013, 10:59 PM
thank you for listening !!!

they are now truly mythic items !!!

Linkincena
05-30-2013, 11:20 PM
The Locked crate prices are not rising....
still below 20k...
Looks like people are not much interested in amulets....

Xeriuss
05-31-2013, 01:26 AM
The Locked crate prices are not rising....
still below 20k...
Looks like people are not much interested in amulets....

OFC people r interested in it.

But the hardcore locked crate opener r simply just clever and wait for June 10th when STS will implement the mythic ring into the game too.

It's just not worth opening so many crates only becoz they added myth amu.

Origin
05-31-2013, 03:43 AM

Now that's mythic ^_^ Thank u.

Linkincena
05-31-2013, 05:54 AM
OFC people r interested in it.

But the hardcore locked crate opener r simply just clever and wait for June 10th when STS will implement the mythic ring into the game too.

It's just not worth opening so many crates only becoz they added myth amu.

U have a point...

Azemeazed
05-31-2013, 06:02 AM
U have a point...

i dont think system works that way... you always have same chance to get myth item no metter how many different types of them are in crate, and players are happy with everything they get (orange and red).
crates are dropping in price couse finally players realized that best way to get rich is to farm crates and sell them... not to mention 50% luck for only 4 plat...

Valsacar
05-31-2013, 09:23 AM
i dont think system works that way... you always have same chance to get myth item no metter how many different types of them are in crate, and players are happy with everything they get (orange and red).
crates are dropping in price couse finally players realized that best way to get rich is to farm crates and sell them... not to mention 50% luck for only 4 plat...

I think you misunderstood. Prices are dropping because no one is buying, because why should I buy now and then in 2 weeks do it again. If I wait 2 weeks to open all my crates I have a chance at both items, instead of a chance at amulets now and then a chance at amulets and ring next time. This is evidenced by the fact that there are NO amulets on market yet.

Zuzeq
05-31-2013, 09:33 AM
Or OR, maybe players are starting to realize that the gap between top pinks and Mythic items isnt all that big and rather settle for em instead of chasing a non drop, un-relistically obtainable item. Some are growing a bit tired...

*Speaking for non forum guildies. I have a couple Mythic items and don't mind hunting em down or spending a bit of money*

Deadroth
05-31-2013, 10:09 AM
Either way I will most likely go for the warrior ring myself. In PvP health and armor are most important. You can't get kills if you are dead.

Ahem... What a racist XD

falmear
05-31-2013, 10:42 AM
They should add some kind of vanity with mythic jewelry like a ring around you similar to the warrior mythic sword. Or maybe some kind of sparkles, smoke or something to show off that you are wearing a mythic amulet or ring. I think they'd be more desirable then. Sealord wrapping had this pink smoke and sparkles. Demonlord robe has fire shooting out. I think these effects are cool and add a bit more panache.

corvenous
05-31-2013, 10:59 AM

New Mythic Amulet and Mythic Ring Items are Coming Soon to Arcane Legends

These new mythic items will come out of Elite Gold Warchests and Locked Grand Crates of the Watch.

However, if you want to be the very first to obtain the Mythic Ring, please take a look at the Timed Run Leaderboard Challenge: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?99772-Timed-Run-Leaderboard-Challenge-June-7th-to-the-10th Those who place in the top of the Timed Run Leaderboard Challenge event, that runs from June 7th to June 10th, will have a chance to win the new Mythic Ring.

The plan for the Mythic Ring is to make it a universally interesting Ring and not class specific. We will post the stats soon when the Development Team is ready.

Why are you guys making the rogues even more powerful and the sorcs even more weak? had i known before deciding my character i should have gone with rogue. why wont you just make the sorcs a pet and everybody can be a rogue. It's not balanced. FAR FROM BALANCED.

sirrotniuq
05-31-2013, 11:19 AM
Why are you guys making the rogues even more powerful and the sorcs even more weak? had i known before deciding my character i should have gone with rogue. why wont you just make the sorcs a pet and everybody can be a rogue. It's not balanced. FAR FROM BALANCED.

first off ... you act you actually own a mythic amaulet... you don't so the your point is moot and quit your crying. Second, i know tons of mages who can stomp rogues and wars in PVP.... you just need to practice my friend.

Swede
05-31-2013, 03:29 PM
They should add some kind of vanity with mythic jewelry like a ring around you similar to the warrior mythic sword. Or maybe some kind of sparkles, smoke or something to show off that you are wearing a mythic amulet or ring. I think they'd be more desirable then. Sealord wrapping had this pink smoke and sparkles. Demonlord robe has fire shooting out. I think these effects are cool and add a bit more panache.

There is a vanity effect to them. Sparkly wisps that float around your character if you have it.

Valsacar
06-01-2013, 01:18 AM
Has anyone looted one yet? Kind of odd that there are NONE in CS or forum, unless no one really cares (or are waiting for the ring too).

juaki
06-01-2013, 01:33 AM
Are they really exist?

Mmmm I don't open a crate since I have seen them.

dontorro
06-01-2013, 04:54 AM
Man, i do want that Amulet of Doom..

katish
06-01-2013, 11:36 AM
There is a vanity effect to them. Sparkly wisps that float around your character if you have it.

Fal, I'd have never thought you'd be the one asking for sparkles and confetti!!!! hahah awesome!

Severac
06-02-2013, 02:25 AM
drool

xxxTeresse
06-02-2013, 05:53 PM
YESSSSS!!!! Ty ;)

~xxxTeresse
<Dark Disciples> always <3

New Mythic Amulet and Mythic Ring Items are Coming Soon to Arcane Legends

The plan for the Mythic Ring is to make it a universally interesting Ring and not class specific. We will post the stats soon when the Development Team is ready.

Obi
06-03-2013, 02:23 AM
Thank you STS for stats update on amulets. Now I really want that sorc amulet ;)

Samhayne
06-07-2013, 10:45 AM
The Mythic Ring is:

This ring will drop out of Elite Gold Warchests and Locked Grand Crates of the Watch after the Timed Run Leaderboard Challenge is over on June 10th. If you place in the Leaderboard Challenge, you have the chance to be one of the first with this new ring!

Zuzeq
06-07-2013, 10:49 AM
The Mythic Ring is:

O......M.......G!

FluffNStuff
06-07-2013, 10:52 AM
The Mythic Ring is:

Truly one ring to rule them all!

Jed
06-07-2013, 11:24 AM
that ring is hot

matanofx
06-07-2013, 12:44 PM
grats on the ring, its extremely collectible

Lady_Pebbles
06-09-2013, 11:06 AM
The Mythic Ring is:

Hawt stats (especially paired with a Glenpir pendant) but most players have a slim to none chance at obtaining it. Smh.

Norris Neo Dicaprio
06-10-2013, 08:16 PM
i want the mythic amulet... the amulet of doom....

xristos11111
06-17-2013, 07:50 AM
I have bought platinum but they did not put them in my account

xristos11111
06-17-2013, 07:55 AM
Can anyone to help me???

will0
06-18-2013, 03:58 AM
Email space time with your transaction from Google wallet I have the same problem when I bought on the 14th

Zanpakuto
08-01-2013, 11:07 AM
will these amulets and rings have the potential to get buffed in the next update like how the weapons might if they're outclassed by legendaries at 36?

Zurko
08-01-2013, 12:11 PM
yea they should these just came out and dont look like they will last to 36items...the amulets
devs confirmation would be nice,

Zanpakuto
08-01-2013, 12:41 PM
yea they should these just came out and dont look like they will last to 36items...the amulets
devs confirmation would be nice,

I hope that is the case. Just looked at the new monsters to be released, I don't think the current mythic items other than the runic gun is good enough. Weapons need a major buff and arcane weapons should be normalized if not now, eventually. I hope dev's can at least chime in whether amulets and rings will be buffed or not.

Taejo
08-01-2013, 01:27 PM
will these amulets and rings have the potential to get buffed in the next update like how the weapons might if they're outclassed by legendaries at 36?

Why should they be? I don't understand this argument that people are constantly making. A L36 legendary ring has just as much right (in terms of scaling) to be equal to, if not better, than a L30 mythic ring. People have this common misconception of what "mythic" really means. Yes, it's often top of the line gear; but "mythic" is just it's rarity. It doesn't mean it is defaulted to being the best item of that category (ring, necklace, etc.). Furthermore, it's been said over and over by the Devs that not all mythics will be upgraded each season. Just because an item is mythic and players spent millions of gold on it in one season, doesn't mean that STS should have this desired sympathy to let them simply hang onto it for another 10-15 levels - not having to worry because it's the "best of it's kind". If this game progresses into L41/46 cap, there will most likely be new mythic weapons, jewelry, and armors available. Get used to your mythics becoming obsolete/twink items.

Zuzeq
08-01-2013, 01:41 PM
Why should they be? I don't understand this argument that people are constantly making. A L36 legendary ring has just as much right (in terms of scaling) to be equal to, if not better, than a L30 mythic ring. People have this common misconception of what "mythic" really means. Yes, it's often top of the line gear; but "mythic" is just it's rarity. It doesn't mean it is defaulted to being the best item of that category (ring, necklace, etc.). Furthermore, it's been said over and over by the Devs that not all mythics will be upgraded each season. Just because an item is mythic and players spent millions of gold on it in one season, doesn't mean that STS should have this desired sympathy to let them simply hang onto it for another 10-15 levels - not having to worry because it's the "best of it's kind". If this game progresses into L41/46 cap, there will most likely be new mythic weapons, jewelry, and armors available. Get used to your mythics becoming obsolete/twink items.

What the Devs DID say is that Mythic items are meant to be top for the season they are released and one there after. Saying that, its a legit question....

Zurko
08-01-2013, 02:09 PM
well ive read multiple times from devs that mythics are suppose to stay current for a following expansion, and arcanes two expansion
these amulet n weps just came out they are lvl 31 weps 30 amulets.... so im sure somthing is in store for them
sts just not leaking info to avoid the merchers , same way mythic sets untradable to avoid merchers..give everyone equal chances to get what they want
mythic ring is fine need no tuning lol as of now...we need to see these 36 pinks
and im not saying the weps n amulets need major upgrade just tuned up a bit to maintain "mythic".

Taejo
08-02-2013, 11:17 AM
What the Devs DID say is that Mythic items are meant to be top for the season they are released and one there after. Saying that, its a legit question....

I guess I'm more concerned about the quality of gaming in the next expansion as opposed to whether or not I have the best gear. Judging by your statement, my warrior who is in full mythic, will have virtually no reason to search for any legendary equipment once his mythic helm/armor is upgraded - is that an accurate assumption? Honestly, I want L36 pinks to be better than these L30 mythic jewelry pieces, so that it prolongs the longevity of this game and players have more reasons to run different maps and save their gold. Not to mention, if none of the pinks are worth having over mythic, the economy in Season 5 is going to be utterly disastrous.

EDIT: Yes, I know my argument is from the "mythic player's" perspective. But honestly, I'd say a good amount (%) of AL's primary fan-base right now is in that category.