PDA

View Full Version : I think

Phantasm0162
05-28-2013, 01:26 PM
When they finally release the arbitors for the lvl 51 cap they should also give the people who capped before arbitors something special for the hard work

what are your thoughts and inputs!

Aracnus
05-28-2013, 01:28 PM
They did.. a Title [Warlord] and an achievement :(

Phantasm0162
05-28-2013, 02:35 PM
They did.. a Title [Warlord] and an achievement :(

Booooo we need a special vanity for dat hard work lol!

Aracnus
05-28-2013, 02:36 PM

Usually there's this cool thing called an Arbiter! ;)

Phantasm0162
05-28-2013, 03:20 PM

Usually there's this cool thing called an Arbiter! ;)

No something besides arbitors for the cap before arbitor released a special vanityyyyyyyyy! Like ummmm a side badge sorta like the sg vanity or new plat van that only people that capped 51 before arb released for like 10-15 plat not just anybody can buy! Something exclusive!

Kuero
05-28-2013, 03:31 PM
When they finally release the arbitors for the lvl 51 cap they should also give the people who capped before arbitors something special for the hard work

Yea they did this in PL too. After the humania lvl cap raise, players had the weekend to reach the lvl cap for getting a limited volcano hat vanity. After that weekend, the lvl cap award changed into something else. If I remember right then those players with the volcano hat received both lvl cap awards.

Phantasm0162
05-28-2013, 03:39 PM

Yea they did this in PL too. After the humania lvl cap raise, players had the weekend to reach the lvl cap for getting a limited volcano hat vanity. After that weekend, the lvl cap award changed into something else. If I remember right then those players with the volcano hat received both lvl cap awards.

Hope they do something similar to that here would be nice!

Mitchturbo
05-28-2013, 05:09 PM

Well it's all in the fate of one man (The Lone Developer) so we will see ;-)
Don't count on it ^_^*

Phantasm0162
05-28-2013, 05:32 PM

Well it's all in the fate of one man (The Lone Developer) so we will see ;-)
Don't count on it ^_^*

You single handedly just crushed all of the players dreams lol THANX MITCH!!!!!!! BTW I NEED A NEW SIGNATURE!

Mitchturbo
05-28-2013, 05:38 PM
You single handedly just crushed all of the players dreams lol THANX MITCH!!!!!!! BTW I NEED A NEW SIGNATURE!

Send me a PM on what you would like and I will make you a new signature mate ;-)

Conquered
05-28-2013, 06:30 PM
totally agree in this thread.

javier995
05-28-2013, 08:46 PM
I just want my next arbiter :(

Cinco, if you're having trouble with a new design for each I'm pretty sure the community would love to help you :)

It doesn't even have to be a contest, we're grateful enough that you took the time out of your busy schedule to give us a long awaited cap to just give you ideas for vanity.

Phantasm0162
05-28-2013, 09:44 PM
I just want my next arbiter :(

Cinco, if you're having trouble with a new design for each I'm pretty sure the community would love to help you :)

It doesn't even have to be a contest, we're grateful enough that you took the time out of your busy schedule to give us a long awaited cap to just give you ideas for vanity.

+10
I agree just want it to hurry lol

Mitchturbo
05-28-2013, 09:47 PM
+2000

It would be nice to have the complete set :-)

ShadowGunX
05-29-2013, 01:17 AM
dnt forget guys. it is sl. u all expect too mch.
i wud like to remind u tht: "EXPECTATIONS HURT"

Phantasm0162
05-30-2013, 12:48 PM

Permabanned for disrespecting our hopes and dreams!

Drxx
05-30-2013, 12:56 PM
I don't understand, why no one at all has given any information about this, I think we deserve a yes or no on this

ShadowGunX
05-30-2013, 01:23 PM

since when u started making rules eh?

ShadowGunX
05-30-2013, 01:25 PM
I don't understand, why no one at all has given any information about this, I think we deserve a yes or no on this

we hav been asking many weeks before nd still no answer. so wat to expect now eh

Aracnus
05-30-2013, 02:16 PM

+10 for this Ghosty :encouragement:

Drxx
05-30-2013, 04:50 PM
we hav been asking many weeks before nd still no answer. so wat to expect now eh

Why double post? Man, why do you have to be so negative to everything? Treat people with respect, you think way to high of yourself

Commanderkeen
05-30-2013, 07:44 PM
I think... A Arbiter piece will do just fine.

gison
05-30-2013, 08:27 PM
totally agree in this thread.

Haha jealous of my arbiter helm.

Mitchturbo
05-30-2013, 08:34 PM
Yeah! I <3 My Arbiter helmet :-D

ShadowGunX
05-30-2013, 09:36 PM
Why double post? Man, why do you have to be so negative to everything? Treat people with respect, you think way to high of yourself

y u taking in negative way man?

ShadowGunX
05-30-2013, 09:38 PM
+10 for this Ghosty :encouragement:

this wont gonna do anything.

Phantasm0162
05-30-2013, 11:56 PM
Shadow if u have nothing nice to say just shut up because clearly noone wants to hear your negativity! Seriously grow up and go troll someone elses thread,were tryna get answers not argue

xkoolwillx
05-31-2013, 12:23 AM
Why should people that reach the level cap before others receive something extra? It doesn't seem fair to the people that, like taking their time leveling up. Or to the people that do it non elix. Or to those that have no time in their busy schedule to play daily. To me it doesn't seem fair, and I'm sure it will bring people crying to forums to complain about them not getting that "special vanity"

ShadowGunX
05-31-2013, 12:56 AM
Shadow if u have nothing nice to say just shut up because clearly noone wants to hear your negativity! Seriously grow up and go troll someone elses thread,were tryna get answers not argue

idc. bt wats ur prob?
m nt trolling. u dnt kno d meaning of trolling.
m saying nice wrds bt it may sound offence to u or others bt idc.
oh btw y u want special vanity to those who cap earlier?
think of busy ppl like me tht make time to play sl after returning from wrk.
ik u r school kid nd school kids has no wrk nd can play whole day nd cap in sl.
nd lol u saying me to grow up? rofl.
i do b.tech courses in university nd i also do part time job.
u should grow up nd stop making threads tht makes no sense.

ShadowGunX
05-31-2013, 01:08 AM
Why should people that reach the level cap before others receive something extra? It doesn't seem fair to the people that, like taking their time leveling up. Or to the people that do it non elix. Or to those that have no time in their busy schedule to play daily. To me it doesn't seem fair, and I'm sure it will bring people crying to forums to complain about them not getting that "special vanity"

+1000 bro.

Mitchturbo
05-31-2013, 01:36 AM
A very good few points have come across. Good Arguments and discussion :-)

Still, where the hell are our Arbiter cap vanities!!

Drxx
05-31-2013, 08:16 AM
idc. bt wats ur prob?
This thread does make sense, your the one not making sense! Just stop. Back to the topic, this idea would be good in my opinion rewarding those who have worked hard to cap and yes, when will information be released we are all chomping at the bit.

ShadowGunX
05-31-2013, 08:32 AM
This thread does make sense, your the one not making sense. Just stop. Back to the topic, this idea would be good in my opinion rewarding those who have worked hard to cap and yes, when will information be released we are all chomping at the bit.

who force u or to do hard to cap?
in pl sts dev announced about giving away spcl vanity to those who managed to cap early. here there is nothing. even no future about arbiters if they will b implemented or not.
so this thread has no point. also its unfair to suddnly out of nowhere giving spcl vanity to those who cap earlier.

Drxx
05-31-2013, 09:14 AM
who force u or to do hard to cap?
in pl sts dev announced about giving away spcl vanity to those who managed to cap early. here there is nothing. even no future about arbiters if they will b implemented or not.
so this thread has no point. also its unfair to suddnly out of nowhere giving spcl vanity to those who cap earlier.

Forget it. It's pointless talking to you

Conquered
05-31-2013, 09:19 AM

IKR!

ShadowGunX
05-31-2013, 12:59 PM

heh heh :-D
was not expecting this. u changed alot.
i say eh u should stop dreaming about spcl vanity lol. u havnt done any special bro to get SPCL VANITY.
oh btw u hav done sch a hard wrk capping ur toon(s). y nt take a break nd talk with some REAL frnds? u got frustrated =-O

ShadowGunX
05-31-2013, 01:02 PM
IKR!

lol only u was left to come to this thread bt u r late.
XD

quanebo
05-31-2013, 02:12 PM
idc. bt wats ur prob?

jeez dude just leave this thread..we don't need anymore drama. and btw him not making sense..? I cant understand half of what you type..

Aracnus
05-31-2013, 02:16 PM
if you're trying to be "hip" shadow, by making the words shorter, you're just making yourself look even more stupid. I'm pretty sure most of the forums thinks you're like 8 now..

Handsome2
05-31-2013, 02:42 PM
Generally, when a competition to level cap before a limited time, is held, it is announced earlier.Its too late for such a competition now imo.

Secondly if you think in a non competative way,like say a special vanity for caping before the Arbiter vanities are released.Then you already know thats for the Arbiter vanities are, given for caping before next cap raise.

Next you want is a super duper special vanity for caping before the announcement competition of super special vanity for caping before the special Arbiter vanities are released.

Uzii
05-31-2013, 04:16 PM
Generally, when a competition to level cap before a limited time, is held, it is announced earlier.Its too late for such a competition now imo.

Secondly if you think in a non competative way,like say a special vanity for caping before the Arbiter vanities are released.Then you already know thats for the Arbiter vanities are, given for caping before next cap raise.

Next you want is a super duper special vanity for caping before the announcement competition of super special vanity for caping before the special Arbiter vanities are released.

yeah agree.

if they should do they need to do announcement so everyone knows and can take their chance so thers no room for complaints later. its kind of late for it now.

i cant help i agree with this. this really is sl.

Maybe I can step back a bit and fill you in more where the update to STS-25 came from. Right now, as you might be aware, Arcane Legends is our biggest game to date. It has blown the doors off of what our other games have ever done. We are closing in on 7 Million downloads after only 5 months. That’s why you see the activity you do in Arcane – justifiably so, as we work hard to serve the largest share of Spacetime players.

It is what we can give you at the moment. We hope that it is enough for now. Keep up the constructive feedback and we'll try to make the most out of it.

Cheers,

- g

so the highest we can expect is to get that arbiter piece that already takes quite of a time to be implemented. (the higher ur hopes the more ull be disapponted, the experience speaks for itself).

javier995
05-31-2013, 07:08 PM
How'd this turn into an argument?

Da fudge cakes..

Anyways, yes implementing an arbiter piece takes time bc of the time it takes to design one that's worthy of being implemented into the game. We shouldn't expec much? After Cinco decided to redesign the arbiter vanity, I can safely speak for most of the community when I say, we will be expecting a lot and something awesome since he decided to make a newer and better version of the next arbiter pieces. A lot of people didn't like the old design, but we didn't care since it had already been designed and there was no changing it; at least we had a set to look forward to.

Now we have to wait, and the suspense in the waiting is killing us. We want to know as soon as possible what it looks like, because I capped and I want my darn flabbit vanity man!!!! :(

Ik we should be patient, since it's only one Dev working on SL so please guys don't forget that; don't expect too much because there's a limit to what one man can do.

Also, addressing the "early cap vanity"; I am strongly against this. It's too late for it, and there was no announcement made for it. It would be very unfair to do this, as many people are still taking their time to cap. I don't care about a "early cap vanity", as long as I get my set bonus when I complete my arbiter set I'll be happy.

To sum it all up: don't expect too much as cinco can't do everything, be patient the arbiter piece will come, and keep playing SL and show the other communities that even tho we are highly neglected we still haven't lost faith in our beloved SL.

Kuero
05-31-2013, 07:16 PM

Da fudge cakes..

Anyways, yes implementing an arbiter piece takes time bc of the time it takes to design one that's worthy of being implemented into the game. We shouldn't expec much? After Cinco decided to redesign the arbiter vanity, I can safely speak for most of the community when I say, we will be expecting a lot and something awesome since he decided to make a newer and better version of the next arbiter pieces. A lot of people didn't like the old design, but we didn't care since it had already been designed and there was no changing it; at least we had a set to look forward to.

Now we have to wait, and the suspense in the waiting is killing us. We want to know as soon as possible what it looks like, because I capped and I want my darn flabbit vanity man!!!! :(

Ik we should be patient, since it's only one Dev working on SL so please guys don't forget that; don't expect too much because there's a limit to what one man can do.

Also, addressing the "early cap vanity"; I am strongly against this. It's too late for it, and there was no announcement made for it. It would be very unfair to do this, as many people are still taking their time to cap. I don't care about a "early cap vanity", as long as I get my set bonus when I complete my arbiter set I'll be happy.

To sum it all up: don't expect too much as cinco can't do everything, be patient the arbiter piece will come, and keep playing SL and show the other communities that even tho we are highly neglected we still haven't lost faith in our beloved SL.

I didn't know that he us redesigning the arbiter Set's. Is there any official statement about this or is it just a suspicion?

ShadowGunX
05-31-2013, 08:56 PM
jeez dude just leave this thread..we don't need anymore drama. and btw him not making sense..? I cant understand half of what you type..

its ur fault tht u cant understand. u should leave this thread instead.

quanebo
05-31-2013, 09:06 PM
its ur fault tht u cant understand. u should leave this thread instead.

im not the one annoying everyone. we don't need another thread being closed due to u not keeping ur mouth shut.

ShadowGunX
05-31-2013, 09:09 PM
if you're trying to be "hip" shadow, by making the words shorter, you're just making yourself look even more stupid. I'm pretty sure most of the forums thinks you're like 8 now..

ur IQ is so limited. seems like u r kid.
most ppl think me 8? lol. we shall see.
this is not an english exam to write full english wrds. not only i even u nd others use short form wrds too. m on mobile not in computer.
idc wat others think of me. i m begining to feel like m wasting my time with kids like u.

ShadowGunX
05-31-2013, 09:11 PM
im not the one annoying everyone. we don't need another thread being closed due to u not keeping ur mouth shut.

cant u mind ur own business? they already annoyed me making this unfair suggestion.
this thread must me close as it doesnt make any sense

ShadowGunX
05-31-2013, 09:21 PM

Da fudge cakes..

+1 bro
yup it is unfair to give away spcl vanity without early announcement.

javier995
05-31-2013, 09:35 PM
I didn't know that he us redesigning the arbiter Set's. Is there any official statement about this or is it just a suspicion?

Yea there is, let me look for it and I'll get back to you on it. Might've been Apollo saying it tho, but I'll look for it.

But he's not redesigning the whole set, just the remaining pieces. Sorry if I worded incorrectly.

Drxx
05-31-2013, 09:42 PM
Yea there is, let me look for it and I'll get back to you on it. Might've been Apollo saying it tho, but I'll look for it.

But he's not redesigning the whole set, just the remaining pieces. Sorry if I worded incorrectly.
That's so cool! Thanks once again cinco! Whatever you design would be good enough, after all it's the thought that counts. Yay! Good job finding this

javier995
05-31-2013, 09:53 PM
So I looked in every possible thread that it would be, but he doesn't say it even once. Then again, Cinco isn't the most active former.

I guess it was just pure assumption from what I read what others said, my sincere apologies. You can find some assumptions in this thread (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?95352-Arbiter-plz), but I too think he's redesigning it otherwise we would've gotten the vanity with the update. Instead of that happening we lost the arbiter guys, so it really makes me think that we will have a redesigned vanity arms and legs. But it's just pure assumptions.

ShadowGunX
05-31-2013, 10:02 PM
That's so cool! Thanks once again cinco! Whatever you design would be good enough, after all it's the thought that counts. Yay! Good job finding this

o_O so u didnt knew tht Cinco was redesigning?
*facepalm*
y r u in forum?

quanebo
05-31-2013, 10:35 PM
o_O so u didnt knew tht Cinco was redesigning?
*facepalm*
y r u in forum?

y r u still talking? like seriously dude learn to shut it.

Redtank
05-31-2013, 10:48 PM
If you notice in all these problems, ideas, etc...that nobody has gotten a dev to answer in SL,DL, and PL. but if u notice every AL thread gets answered. Might as well give up and wait for the pigs to start flyin'

gison
05-31-2013, 11:18 PM

Ikr it is so bd lke ttlly.

@ shadow shut up :)

ShadowGunX
06-01-2013, 02:48 AM
y r u still talking? like seriously dude learn to shut it.

who r u to tell me shut up?
u go shutup, mind ur business kiddo,

ShadowGunX
06-01-2013, 02:50 AM
Ikr it is so bd lke ttlly.

@ shadow shut up :)

welcome gison,
anymore yet to come against me eh?
phantam, drxx, arcnus, quan nd now u gison came, lol cool,
so u all hav no good reply against me, thts y u all saying thos cheap wrds 'shut up' ROFL

Slant
06-01-2013, 03:24 AM
legen... wait for it...

Drxx
06-01-2013, 04:21 AM
welcome gison,
so u all hav no good reply against me, thts y u all saying thos cheap wrds 'shut up' ROFL

It's a reason we don't like you, your plain annoying! I think most of us would say more then 'shut up', but don't want to be banned. Haven't you noticed? The more you carry on the more people your making angry. I suggest you shut up "EH"?

Conquered
06-01-2013, 08:23 AM
welcome gison,

Are you here in thread to annoy people?
plz were here in thread to communicate,to be updated, know tips and guides and some other stuff. If your always like that and annoy more and more People its best for you to just "shut up". If you got any negative answers etc just read and listen. look, almost all active forum members is mad at u cuz of your blah blah blah and all your answers was negative i have also notice all your posts. Listen, if your not going to follow and more ppl annoys u. Its better than we ignore you. i mean really almost all your post made ppl mad.

ShadowGunX
06-01-2013, 08:59 AM
It's a reason we don't like you, your plain annoying! I think most of us would say more then 'shut up', but don't want to be banned. Haven't you noticed? The more you carry on the more people your making angry. I suggest you shut up "EH"?

lol who cares? i havnt forced them neither i interfere. its ppl tht r aggroing me. now see came one more; zenxpro lol.
i will not shutup btw :-D

Are you here in thread to annoy people?
plz were here in thread to communicate,to be updated, know tips and guides and some other stuff. If your always like that and annoy more and more People its best for you to just "shut up". If you got any negative answers etc just read and listen. look, almost all active forum members is mad at u cuz of your blah blah blah andals all your answers was negative i have also notice all your posts. Listen, if your not going to follow and more ppl annoys u. Its better than we ignore you. i mean really almost all your post made ppl mad

lol yo zen u too welcome. come on bring more frnds.
lol u all pushing me to negative side. nd yh read from beginning how it started. ur frnd started first by trolling me nd then came other frnds of urs to support it.
nah i will not shutup. as long as u carry on same i will carry on.
this thread is negative nd posting negative wont bother mch heh heh
nah ppl r mad coz m nt supporting their frnds; thts all.
thts ur point of view tht m negative bt idc nd u only see my post? lol. ty for seeing tho.
m annoying ppl? lol m interacting with them. they r taking in negative way.
yh u all shuld ignore me. almost all ppl r mad (according to zenxpro) coz they dnt mind their own business.
So u too better mind ur own business.

compared24
06-01-2013, 10:34 AM
Geez Someone is on their period

Aracnus
06-01-2013, 11:57 AM
ur IQ is so limited. seems like u r kid.
most ppl think me 8? lol. we shall see.
this is not an english exam to write full english wrds. not only i even u nd others use short form wrds too. m on mobile not in computer.
idc wat others think of me. i m begining to feel like m wasting my time with kids like u.

Obviously we're the kids..

This doesn't have to be an English Exam to use proper English, and not whatever you're doing.. It doesn't matter what device you're on either, a lot of forumers you see on post from the Apple App, or the Android App..

And you calling out other users to leave, or shut up is pointless, because you were the one who started this whole debate..

Let's just end this, and throw it behind us.. Stop with the excuses, and "trolling" please! :)

ShadowGunX
06-01-2013, 12:15 PM
Obviously we're the kids..

This doesn't have to be an English Exam to use proper English, and not whatever you're doing.. It doesn't matter what device you're on either, a lot of forumers you see on post from the Apple App, or the Android App..

And you calling out other users to leave, or shut up is pointless, because you were the one who started this whole debate..

Let's just end this, and throw it behind us.. Stop with the excuses, and "trolling" please! :)

lol bro ghosty was d one tht started trolling me by saying tht i will get permabanned. nd then u came supporting him nd u too trolled me. nd then ur other frnds came to support u. bt tht didnt seems to wrk lol.

Mitchturbo
06-01-2013, 12:24 PM
Lol Shadowgun Bro, Ghostface was only joking :-)
Relax and see how funny this all seems now ^_^°

Peace :-) In the end its just a game. Enjoy it as it is :-D

Aracnus
06-01-2013, 12:35 PM
lol bro ghosty was d one tht started trolling me by saying tht i will get permabanned. nd then u came supporting him nd u too trolled me. nd then ur other frnds came to support u. bt tht didnt seems to wrk lol.

Did you read why he said he was gonna permaban you? You were putting us down man, by saying we'll probably never get it..

All we want is love from STS, like AL..

ShadowGunX
06-01-2013, 02:28 PM
Did you read why he said he was gonna permaban you? You were putting us down man, by saying we'll probably never get it..

All we want is love from STS, like AL..

aww man i didnt knew u all wud take seriously, bt m saying truth. wat a lone dev will do? we even dnt kno if he is making (or redesigning) nxt arbiter piece. i also love sts nd thts y m still here since august 2011. bt i only oppose d idea of having special vanity. i mean tht tho there is no announcement or reply from dev about whether there will b lvl51 arbitr piece or not nd he (ghosty) started talking about special vanity.
sry if my opinion hurt u all bt sl dev hurted us more by nt replying to threads regarding of arbiter discussions.
nd yh d permabanned tht ghosty doesnt make any sense. nd lol u supported him?
u all r so selfish, u want fame nd nothing else. u all even havnt think of others, u want special vanity coz u want to b popular nd make other jealous. not a good intention guys thos who supported. i didnt expect it from specially a good forumer like u. help others bro dnt help urself to b pro or rich or famous.

Slant
06-02-2013, 01:34 AM
bhai, please
sahi tareeke se likha nahi to chalega, pad to le. majak ko lafda bana diya. yahan koi tere khilaf nahi hai.

ShadowGunX
06-02-2013, 06:07 AM
GUYS guys guys
how m i suppose to kno if ghosty was joking?
no emote; no "lol, rofl" word. nothing. jst plain. u can go bck nd see his post.
i wud hav taken as jk if he had written a lol or giv an emote.

ShadowGunX
06-02-2013, 06:08 AM
bhai, please
sahi tareeke se likha nahi to chalega, pad to le. majak ko lafda bana diya. yahan koi tere khilaf nahi hai.

tujhei kesei pata sala ki woh mazak kar raha hei?
usnei to kuch emote nehi lagaya.
sirf plain ban sentence. wtf.

ShadowGunX
06-02-2013, 06:12 AM
Lol Shadowgun Bro, Ghostface was only joking :-)
Relax and see how funny this all seems now ^_^°

Peace :-) In the end its just a game. Enjoy it as it is :-D

lol. he wrote jst a plain ban sentence. no emotes. more funny is tht many forumers jumped into me nd tried to trolled me.
most ppl r so serious idk y lol.
bt yh i really enjoyed warming this thread up.
thx to arcanus :-P.

Conquered
06-02-2013, 07:15 AM
lol. he wrote jst a plain ban sentence. no emotes. more funny is tht many forumers jumped into me nd tried to trolled me.
most ppl r so serious idk y lol.
bt yh i really enjoyed warming this thread up.
thx to arcanus :-P.
Shadowxgun,
you really find ways to go back in annoying people do ya?

ShadowGunX
06-02-2013, 08:07 AM
Shadowxgun,
you really find ways to go back in annoying people do ya?

mind ur own business zenxnoob

Zaonabiuibil
06-02-2013, 08:14 AM

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Uzii
06-02-2013, 08:23 AM
Geez Someone is on their period

Guys pls u dont know what period is dont make jokes with it

quanebo
06-02-2013, 10:54 AM
GUYS guys guys
how m i suppose to kno if ghosty was joking?
no emote; no "lol, rofl" word. nothing. jst plain. u can go bck nd see his post.
i wud hav taken as jk if he had written a lol or giv an emote.

no words can explain how stupid you sound right now.. any person can tell ghosty was joking from first glance easily. you seriously need to relax dude and not take everything so seriously..

Traosabara
06-02-2013, 11:53 AM
Please just use the report button so this thread can be closed.
There is no reason to continue making rude, off-topic posts.

ShadowGunX
06-02-2013, 11:57 AM
no words can explain how stupid you sound right now.. any person can tell ghosty was joking from first glance easily. you seriously need to relax dude and not take everything so seriously..

u all guys need to relax. m not taking this seriously bt u all assuming me to b serious lol
u need a chill pill recomended by Dr. Zao :-P

ShadowGunX
06-02-2013, 11:59 AM
Please just use the report button so this thread can be closed. There is no reason to continue making rude, off-topic posts.

mind ur business nd it wud b better if u ignore

Drxx
06-02-2013, 01:20 PM
mind ur business nd it wud b better if u ignore

Just stop. This is done, stop carrying In it on. You must seek attention in every situation. You make so much enemies uneccesarily. He was absolutely right. Look at the amount of drama you've caused. I believe he was reccomending that chill pill to you. Just stop. You don't always need to get the last word in, now do you?

Ps: don't answer my question It was rhetorical. Just stop simply.

Slant
06-02-2013, 02:34 PM
mind your own business Zaonanoob

Uzii
06-02-2013, 03:05 PM
how the thread got derailed to insulting each other...... everyone should take a chillpill :)

Handsome2
06-02-2013, 03:33 PM
Games are meant to be enjoyed, instead wasting time opposing people you dont like, you can spend time with ones you love or like to play with.

@ShadowgunX I know what you intented to convey in your first post on this thread, it was ok as an opinion, but sometimes it is better to keep quiet after that. Your only mistake is that you assume people are against you, and the worst thing is you point at all of them in your posts.After my post it is up to you to take it as a negative reply or a positive one. But it was same as others post, just in a soft spoken manner.

I hope it helps you or any other person who reads this, in future posts.

Zaonabiuibil
06-02-2013, 07:43 PM
mind your own business Zaonanoob

That was a generalized post. Reported for hurting feelings.

-------------------

quanebo
06-02-2013, 08:01 PM
That was a generalized post. Reported for hurting feelings.

-------------------

be careful, "reporting" may get some ppl mad and cause random fights over nothing -_-"

Delphina
06-02-2013, 08:23 PM
I think it is time to close up this thread. Everyone please play nice.