PDA

View Full Version : Submissions to the Design a Banner Contest

Samhayne
05-28-2013, 02:50 PM
This Contest has closed. Check out the winners here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?100789

Design a Banner Contest Submissions

Please read the contest announcement thread for all the details of this contest. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?99771-Design-a-Banner-Competition

A good submission post will include:

• Your in-game Arcane Legends character name:
• Brief written description as to why you created this design.
• Image of your design which must be 62 pixels wide by 128 pixels tall. The bottom left and right corners of the image area are not used in creation of the banner.
• Only one side please. The same image will be used for the front and the back of the banner.

Here is a sample image:

Deadline for Submissions – Monday, June 3rd at 11:59 AM Central US Time
The cut off time will be taken from the timestamp of the forum post of your entry.

Prizes

Winner: 500 Platinum, 1 Mythic Amulet of their choice (more details at http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?99770-Mythic-Amulet-and-Ring) and their Banner Art used in game as the prize for the Timed Run Leaderboard Challenge (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?99806).

First Runner Up: 250 Platinum

Next 10 Runners Up: 50 Platinum each.

Only one entry per person.
If you want to change your submission you can go to your earlier submission and edit the post to change to your new submission.

Judging
Entries will be judged by the Spacetime Studios Development Team. The criteria will be just how awesome the entry is and how much we would want to wear it over our heads if we were top 25 placers in the Timed Run Leaderboard Challenge.

Remember – all design art MUST be your own – created and submitted by you!

Submission Agreement

This is the agreement of SpaceTime Studios LLC, a Texas limited liability company located on the Internet at Spacetimestudios.com ("SPACETIME"), and you ("Submitter").

This Submission Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made and entered into as of the date of acceptance, as provided below, by Submitter.

The Submitter desires to furnish SPACETIME with one or more sets of source designs for Content (the "Content") for review and consideration for publication by SPACETIME, on, in, or in connection with SPACETIME’s online game now known as “Arcane Legends.”

It is a condition to SPACETIME's acceptance, consideration, and possible publication of the Content that Submitter agrees to the following terms and conditions:

1. Submitter acknowledges that SPACETIME is engaged in extensive research and development in many areas, including without limitation ongoing development of Arcane Legends and other games and communities, and other content for the consumer marketplace. Submitter further acknowledges that in the course of its business SPACETIME receives from others, including other submitters, its own employees and employees of its affiliates, numerous submissions of concepts, ideas, and designs for Content, and that SPACETIME may have developed or may in the future develop materials, or may have received or may in the future receive submissions of materials, similar or identical to those presented to SPACETIME by Submitter. Submitter understands that Submitter will not be entitled to any recognition or other consideration for any submitted materials nor will Submitter be entitled to recognition or consideration because of the use by SPACETIME or any of its affiliates of any such similar or identical material.

2. In the event that SPACETIME determines, in its sole discretion, that Content provided by Submitter may be added to, integrated into, or otherwise included in Arcane Legends and for related purposes, then Submitter will be deemed to have granted SPACETIME an irrevocable, exclusive, worldwide, royalty free, fully paid, right and license in and to the Content for purposes of use of Content in Arcane Legends, other products or services or SPACETIME, and for institutional purposes for and for the benefit of SPACETIME. The license includes all rights under copyright, and the full right to modify, edit, revise, or otherwise alter the Content. Submitter hereby waives all moral rights he or she may have in and to the Content. The license granted hereunder includes, without limitation, the right for SPACETIME to make derivative works based on or incorporating Submitter’s Content.

3. When and if SPACETIME utilizes Content, it will endeavor to provide recognition of Submitter on it Arcane Legends Internet Site; provided that failure to do so will not be a breach of this Agreement. Consideration of the Content by SPACETIME, and the recognition set forth in this Section, is the sum total of consideration to be provided to Submitter in connection with rights granted herein. SPACETIME will be under no further obligation to enter into a relationship with Submitter; however nothing in this Agreement shall preclude the parties from entering into future negotiations with respect to Content or further services from Submitter. SPACETIME shall have no obligation to return any Content to Submitter.

4. Submitter represents and warrants that (i) all Content is an original work of authorship created by Submitter; ; (ii) Submitter has the exclusive, unconditional right and authority to submit and/or convey to SPACETIME the Content and the rights granted herein, (iii) no use of Content as provided herein by SPACETIME or its designee(s) will infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party; (iv) Submitter has the right and authority to enter into this Agreement with SPACETIME and (v) no outstanding agreements exist, whether written or implied, which are inconsistent with any of the provisions of this Agreement.

5. This Agreement shall be governed by and conEngineerued in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas without giving effect to the conflicts of law principles thereof. Any action arising out of this Agreement will be brought only in the State of Federal courts located in Austin, Texas, and Submitter expressly consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of the foregoing courts. In addition to any recovery, the prevailing party in any action will be entitled to an award of its reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs in connection with any action.

6. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties. No waiver or modification of any of the terms of this Agreement shall be valid unless in writing and signed by each of the parties hereto.

7. In the event that any provision of this Agreement shall be declared invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the validity or unenforceability of the other provisions of this Agreement, it being hereby agreed that such provisions are severable and that this Agreement shall be conEngineerued in all respects as if such invalid or unenforceable provisions were omitted.

8. It is a material provision of this Agreement that Submitter represents to SPACETIME that he or she is over the age of 18 and fully authorized and capable of entering into this Agreement and being legally bound thereby. But for Submitter making this foregoing representation to SPACETIME, SPACETIME would not enter into the Agreement with Submitter.

ACCEPTED AND AGREED UPON BY SPACETIME.

BY POSTING IN THE THREAD BELOW, SUBMITTER AGREES TO BE FULLY BOUND BY THE FOREGOING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.

Samhayne
05-28-2013, 05:01 PM
Here is a sample entry:

Character Name: Samhayne
Why I created this image: I wanted something to show people how to enter the contents. Plus, I like smiley faces! :)
Banner Image:

Note: My Photoshop skills are weak. If you want to win, you will need some stronger fu! A smiley probably won't cut it.

Please do not post "reserved" This thread is only for entries. Your position in the thread doesn't matter, so there is no need to "reserve" a post. Thanks!

Calethewhalee
05-28-2013, 05:28 PM
My in game name: Calethewhalee
Why I created this design: I wanted to make something that would symbolize royalty and honor.

Di27
05-28-2013, 06:41 PM
IGN: Genevene

The gold/black frame represents imperfection, because team work is still necessary to cover each others weaknesses which is why we hunt in parties
The background of red and green represents blood sweat and tears
The thing in the middle that looks like a clock/compass is a sun dial (I designed it to be pretty LoL) I decided to use a sundial instead of a clock because based on the game I doubt there'll be clocks around it looks medieval style and the bolt of lightning coming from it represents speed. The sundial glows because it depends on its own power (magically ofcourse) to tell time without the need of the sun it's capable of making its own shadow, kind of like how the top 25 relies on their own strength. The sundial isn't showing any particular time on the banner but I thought like a clock it could be shaded in yellow for hour orange for minute kinda like the glow

http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac76/Di_kaara/Untitled612.png

Helicopter
05-28-2013, 07:49 PM
Entry:

Character Name:Pointilism
Why I created This:I support STS,I want to help other players out,Im a little good at photo editing and I could use 50 Platinum

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/3628/banner21l.png

Akosijerico
05-28-2013, 09:19 PM
IGN:Akosijerico
Brief explanation for my banner: Well, the theme of my banner is about a running man. Which relates for the Timed Run Leaderboard Challenge.

Hofniel
05-28-2013, 09:21 PM
IGN: Hofniel
Design Description: This is my way of saying thank you for creating a good free game with a friendly community of gamers around the world!

Symbol : A winged-hourglass to be the icon of the competition

Color: Yellow Gold is for the Mythic Color and with Royalty

Gensin
05-28-2013, 09:31 PM
Character Name: playerANDRE
Why I created this image: Because i want a banner that resembles time and nostalgia..

( Still process)

barzagli
05-28-2013, 10:07 PM

Hope it hit the jackpot!!

Concept: Since it is the winner of the time run, I put the skull biting the Time itself. In order to show that the wearer already conquer the time pits. To make it more exclusive, I added a golden leaf crown and side of the banner to be gold.

Toons: Barzagli

abrai
05-28-2013, 10:39 PM
Character Name: Abrai

Clockwise Arrow. This arrow represents time.
Horse. Horse represents speed and power. It is often associated with wars and competitions.
Gold. Gold color symbolizes excellence. It is believed that gold increases power, promotes courage, confidence and willpower.
Blue. Blue is the color of inspiration, sincerity and spirituality and is often associated with being elite or someone considered to be the best in a particular society or category.

Banner Image:
http://i40.tinypic.com/2v3q9gk.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/9vfhjc.jpg

SkyDagger
05-28-2013, 10:53 PM
Character Name: Skydagger
Why I created this image:

*No Internet Picture used all come from Photoshop Tools Environment*
*Original Artwork*

Brief description

First of all i got this idea when im playing COD very not relative xD lol but yup while playing. oh well here it goes
The BLACK & YELLOW checkered lines there came from the idea of start/finish line on car racing.
The BLACK & WHITE 4 box checkered there came from the idea of a flag waving when you finish a run. etc "symbolizing you got the position on the run" or "You made it"

The Logo:
The hand that holds the timer that i made it looks GOLD was the trophy ! Trophy of gaining success on a high position on a run.
The two leaves that crossing each other, i made also GOLD color for the success for victory from idea of laurel wreath on roman's symbolism.
The confetti symbolizing that you gain a full victory or happiness on winning :)

:banana:31676:banana:
.....GOODLUCK EVERYONE.....

bokizs
05-28-2013, 11:54 PM
IGN: Zscarlet

I created this design because I like simple Banner that can make you comfortable with it. I put wolf after the the logo of Arcane legends because I think all in the Arcane leader boards are like wolves because they will do anything to achieve their goals like pack of wolves hunting there prey.Bloodthirst :)

Thanks.
Good Luck Everyone!

warriorindo
05-29-2013, 12:20 AM

I think the winner shall receive a trophy elegant in an exclusive banner

char: warriorindo
guild: devian misfitz

thanks

edielon
05-29-2013, 12:50 AM

chracter name: bluesponge
this is my idea...the banner means'the fastest in arcane legends' ..and
i like simple banners ...thanks

cashzz
05-29-2013, 01:26 AM

IGN : Cashzz

This design I created for who kill enemies like a hungry lions

Athenum
05-29-2013, 01:46 AM
IGN: Athenum

The color gold represents royalty, the purple aspect of the banner symbolizes nobility. A golden clock with an arrow passing by beneath it symbolizes time and speed. For the players that surely beat the timed run can be likened to an arrow that flies straight and true, yet deadly when it strikes. Lightning represents the power of the Gods imbued into the player that accomplished the task.

Here is my entry:

This is what it looks like on a Character.

Beelzzebob
05-29-2013, 01:52 AM
ign: Beelzzebob

I created this design based on what i would like to wear if i am on timed run leader boards.. i used the arcane clock because it always signifies in the game that time is running out; the running man signifies the player beating the clock.. ;the number on the bottom signifies the season we are in (season 4): the color red.. always somewhat reminds me of speed...

hope u like wat i made thnx for viewing

KayKashyap
05-29-2013, 02:07 AM
Character Name: kaykashyap
Why I created this image: i saw banners of many countries but not mine,so i created a banner,to represent my country!!
cheers

wrathstorm
05-29-2013, 02:53 AM

Yellow - To marks the symbol of "Top", "High", "Royal".
Purple/Hourglass - To symbolise the player darkest hour and the effort to get to the top.
IV - IV or Four(4) represents the Season 4

Kaukis
05-29-2013, 05:24 AM
Good luck to all of our artistic members,

Name: Kaukis
Red to symbolize our Arcane natures,
Broken clock for obvious connection,
"A" hand guard stack-able for multiple contest uses
Golden Slag head pommel because I like Slag :)

[31695

At the very least it would allow me to contribute to a game that takes up so much of my life.

Faliziaga
05-29-2013, 05:35 AM
Character name: Faliziaga
Why I created this: To point out the uniqueness of this event.

pure:

enhanced:

on character:

TΓib Pecheur
05-29-2013, 06:19 AM
Character name: RevengeLover
Why I created this: because i think marines are heroes and something about honnor + the time when a marine spend it in the sea
reserved
31565 / 31600

NitroReload
05-29-2013, 07:23 AM
Character name : Nitroreload
Why I created this: i chose brick design for the background of the banner because i feel it symbolize the difficulty of it. The yellow circle symbolize the winning of the run.

GoodSyntax
05-29-2013, 09:06 AM
Kalizza
Designed this because I came across a comic called Iron Fist from the late 70's vintage, and I really liked the logo! And to be honest, who doesn't like Dragons?

Here Is Another
Designed using the standard, international Biological Hazard image. Chose this design because if you encounter anyone with this flag, it's going to be bad for your health.

Pedro Pinto
05-29-2013, 09:33 AM
Character name : Azetauav

Thanks.
Good Luck Everyone!

Kjalisi
05-29-2013, 10:22 AM
Here is my submission!

AL character name: Kjalisi

I wanted to make a banner with a simple and bold design, that would still reflect the time trial nature of this event. I have added the season number of the event so later in the game players can identify when the banner was obtained.

In game:

31944 31943

ichalji
05-29-2013, 12:03 PM
Character name : ichalji
I made this design because I like simple.
The winner because time is running, I put lightning with a stopwatch in order to have conquered suggests that a fastest time.

Thanks.
Good Luck Everyone!

Bomm
05-29-2013, 12:45 PM
Good luck

Totoymagic
05-29-2013, 02:12 PM
Character Name: Totoymagic

Why I created this image: Color white means clean swipe of enemies.. and If u can see the running man inside circular motion.. it tells about the Velocity, Acceleration Speed.. and the weapon destroy the sand timer... beating the specific time with the strength of you character

Banner Image:31605

Orphews
05-29-2013, 02:46 PM

My id: Orphews

This banner is called the "Last Judgment" ...
The colors symbolize "care and attention".
The central symbol is the "nuclear war." A current threat these days.
In this adventure, heroes seek to prevent this threat ... time is the biggest enemy, and this banner will represent the victory of the greatest warriors of Arlor!

najiro
05-29-2013, 02:49 PM
Character Name: Cliveliela
Class: Rouge-Archer
Banner Design:
Want it simple and easy to identify. Black and white is what I chose. Arrows represent the rouge archer class, skulls to represent lethal and deadly force...

Bilaxman
05-29-2013, 02:53 PM
Character Name: Bilaxman

Why I created this image: I wanted to create a banner that contained purples and blues since the compliment each other. To contrast the cooler colors, I used two yellow lines that are the golden ratio curve. It is commonly seen in nature and was also used by the Greeks in their architecture because of its beauty.

Banner Image:

Kiernon
05-29-2013, 04:07 PM
Character name: Kiernon
Why: The hourglass in my design represents time because this is a timed event. I added lightning bolts to verify that you have to be as fast as lightning to win!

I don't know how to remove the prior attachments, but this is my final product:

eugene9707
05-29-2013, 10:36 PM
Character Name: Haieta

Gold rim: show's that's its for winners (like gold metal :D ) BTW: hopefully a golden faint glow could be added
Red fabric: because it looks good with gold, idk y , it just does :P
3 weapons: show's the different classes, plus one of the (best) top tire weapons
Skull: cuz we kills :D
ohhh and sparkles!!

Banner Image:
Edit :

Tigerlegend
05-30-2013, 01:28 AM
Character's Name: Tigerlegend

The reason why my banner looks like this is because it shows Power, Greatness, Supremacy and Uniqueness of the player who have recieved such grateful banner, only the ones who can obtain this banner are the fast and smart players who think they are good enough to pass through dungeons bravely and quickly. The "Clock" below the 'IV' mark represents the time-is-running symbol as it means time is running, the faster you are, the clock shows itself. The whole banner symbolizes Power, Stability, Quickness, Bravery, Competetive and Intelligence.

Raz
05-30-2013, 01:41 AM

IGN: Massivekiller
Reason for the design: I just want to show the unending dedication of all players in the game. :)

NOTE: the edge of the banner was made like an ancient one or myth to symbolize the experience of everyone in the game. :D

Cxyll
05-30-2013, 02:44 AM
IGN:cxyll
Why I created this: I want to learn and challenge myself about computer graphics and art and of course to get the prize. I made some changes in my banner and hopefully I have improved. This challenge has awaken my passion in arts, so thankyou. My symbol is an ancient serpent-dragon, ouroboros, it represents many things...

Gensin
05-30-2013, 03:01 AM

playerANDRE

this banner has a logo of a sword and a clock, in the top of a sword you can see the gold ring that shows succes to the holder of the banner, i must say that a sword and a clock really explains the real goal of the players in the leaderboard challenge. sword, clock and ring = Win.. hahah

Anyways early congratulations to the future winners! :)

Tubby_Tubbs
05-30-2013, 03:28 AM
Username: Tubbytubbs
Explanation:
To represent the life of a "star".
From its creation, to its downfall.
Supernova, Red Sun, Blue Sun, Sand.
(Very Metaphorical)

Deadroth
05-30-2013, 04:49 AM
Hello :)

IGN: Deadroth
GAME: Arcane Legends

.:: Description ::.

I made banner for contest. I made it in simple appearance because the banner should be cleary and remarking to bystander.

The golden pagon says the person who wear the banner is important, maybe that person won somethin? - That think was in my mind.
Golden symbolize also the value of the contest time, in which we need to win the price. Gold is reward.
Next color is red. This is symbol of power, royality and deeply rich. The banner is reward... Not next junk.

So it should be cleary and nice to the person, who will be wearing it.

The four-divided banner symbolize time, tme of the event.
Look at Your clock. You will see 4 quaters 3,6,9 and 12.
Also symbolize 4 days of the event: 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th of June.
That is why banner is divided in four.

The laurel wreath symbolize great victory. Two twigs symbolize harmony. Good and Evil side of fight.
The golden proportion of well-balanced player.

The "triple triangle" in the center of mine banner isn't a plagiarism from TLoZ... That is symbol of true nature of the owner.
It symbolize three classes of AL and shows power, speed and wisdom of the player.
That triangle is also symbol of excellence, unity and perfection.
It says, the player was fastest in one of three runs: crypts, hauntlet or dungeons.
It is interesting in mathematical system:

2 triangles = 6 vertexes + 1 triangle = 3 vertexes so -> 06.03 -> 3rd June

The triple-triangle also says 3 main things in Time Event: Speed, Co-Operation and Fun. I wanted to create this banner,
because of the desire of exhibition power, wisdom, speed and the whole contest in the greatest simplicity and coolness.

NOTE: That banner is cleary. When the owner will wear it YOU CAN ADD (to stress it's greatness) the "sparkly" effect or that one from Nordr Jewel buff but in golden color.. This is a design contest, so it says to design the inspiration or the "main skeleton" of the final effects

.:: Banner ::.

This is computer version of the banner.

This is EXAMPLE version of the banner-in-game

This are other-colored models of mine banner

Hope You will like mine idea :)
Roth

P.S. I also wish good luck to all, who entered competition. All entries are awesome :)

heroo
05-30-2013, 04:53 AM
IGN : thelonleywolf
please forget about the outer frame and the bottom of the triangle i dont know how to make it fit it
feel free to edit it anytime
the great thing is
1- the pic really fits to be a banner in the game
2- the symbols in it represents time,power,and smartness and thats what the event needs to win it

gamershal
05-30-2013, 08:20 AM
IGN:gamershal 31678 thanks good luck

hermanli
05-30-2013, 12:44 PM
IGN : Hermanli

This banner is dedicated for the best team

Dipressor
05-30-2013, 01:41 PM
IGN: Dipressor

My banner is dedicated Timed Run Leaderboard Challenge.

Degoostator
05-30-2013, 02:08 PM
Character Name: Karq

Why I created this image: I like tale about the turtle and the hare;]

xspectre
05-30-2013, 02:21 PM

I call this flash banner because flash is speed icon.

DVN718
05-30-2013, 04:13 PM
IGN: Caenifre

Only Idea was to create time killer..

Thanks Hope you like it..

inkredible
05-30-2013, 05:01 PM
Arcane Legends Username: Inkredble

I made this banner with a golden sand timer like -
Simply because time is golden
Time is precious. Time is our trophy, our reward and must be valued just like the
people who will receive this award/banner for having the best time

For the main colour chosen: red and gold = colour of royalty, same idea as time being precious, valuable
and the "royalty" acknowledgement the player deserves
Banner Image entry:
31751 32286

edited:

this is just to show that color can also be changed:Maybe people can choose their color?
31752 31736 31753 31754
31749 31748 31747 31750

thekdub
05-30-2013, 07:52 PM
IGN: Mastema

Seeing how one of the requirements is "The art MUST be your own!" and that the existing STS-designed flags consist of simple images, I went with a simple design. The competition is titled Timed Run, so I created a runner inside of a stop watch.

PS: The rules state that the image must be 62x128, but the sample image provided is 64x128. I went ahead and sized this one to 62x128.

redzlabelz
05-30-2013, 11:18 PM
IGN : redzlabelz

why? i like skull haha :devilish:

http://s23.postimg.org/pdrsvisav/redz.jpg

marshmallow
05-31-2013, 12:24 AM
IGN: Marshi

A player will stand out with this gold flag. A strong red cloth marked with a gold trophy and hourglass inside it showing her/his victory (laurel leaves) during the 4th season.

nightmaresmoke
05-31-2013, 01:54 AM
IGN: Shilha

Ok the concept of my design is just plain and simple hehe no photo shop since i dont how to haha just paint,
the logo is supposed to be a foot but combination of crown since the crown design has already been used soo i just experimented with my design, and number 25 concept i used normal font since its not a leader board banner i didnt use the roman style and the color just random coz im not good with color combination lol i could do better if its hand drawing ohh well thats my design for this contest hope ull like it :encouragement: kehehe..

Holytooth
05-31-2013, 02:56 AM
IGN: Holytooth
Why I created this: Whereas in most cultures dragons evil creatures known as a symbol of luck in China.
http://j1305.hizliresim.com/19/z/nn5d2.jpg (http://bit.ly/c25MCx)

Leontrax
05-31-2013, 03:00 AM
I'll submit one as well.. :D

ign : Leontrax
I like it Simple. :)

Dodgy
05-31-2013, 03:39 AM
IGN: Dodgeee

I choose the color scheme because I haven't seen brownish earth colors on any banners before, and it's something I'd like to wear on my toon.
The clenched fist over a clock symbolism speaks for itself I think.

Ninoperez
05-31-2013, 06:53 AM
character name:Legndrlyawsom

this is my entry for the contest.
Background - Hourglasses describing the "time" part of the event
I've chosen a dragon to symbolize the players' bravery and strength.
The fire behind the dragon symbolizes the "burning" desire of the players to finish the challenge and achieve victory.

Zealouzs
05-31-2013, 06:58 AM
IGN: Kraocahed

here's mine! reason? hmm first I love Knights :)2nd being in the top boards means the Best Knights :)

Raz
05-31-2013, 07:15 AM

IGN: Massivekiller
REASON: The fire symbolizes the strong will and dedication of everyone in the game. i made the edge of the banner looked ancient to represent the experience of everyone playing the game. :)

note: my first post was lost in this thread so i repost it again. :)

Bomm
05-31-2013, 09:15 AM
Charakter Name : Hammerflasch

I was inspired by fast things like lightning to create this banner. On the banner are some lightnings and a clock which is burning. The meaning of this is that players have not much time and must be fast like a lightning to set a record.

agentredeye
05-31-2013, 10:10 AM
Character name : Agentred
Why I created this: Lightning background symbolize "speed", hourglass for "time", and the characters of the game represent the "legends"

okagaoba
05-31-2013, 10:30 AM
my idea is the banner with the time set on it so if they set a time of 1:30 then in the banner it will say that, the problem is i cant upload the photo

okagaoba
05-31-2013, 10:33 AM
my idea is a banner with the time set on it, eg if the time was 1:30 then on the banner it will say that time.
IGN=okagaoba

Kaukis
05-31-2013, 11:39 AM
This is in No Way a Submission It is purely a Whim I had and hope to make a couple smiles.

Because: TIME LORD

P.S. NOT AN ENTRY! Just for Fun.

inkredible
05-31-2013, 11:58 AM
Need confirmation on my understanding

this contest is only for players over the age of 18 ? as stated in the agreement?

Kaukis
05-31-2013, 12:01 PM
Need confirmation on my understanding

this contest is only for players over the age of 18 ? as stated in the agreement?

8. It is a material provision of this Agreement that Submitter represents to SPACETIME that he or she is over the age of 18 and fully authorized and capable of entering into this Agreement and being legally bound thereby. But for Submitter making this foregoing representation to SPACETIME, SPACETIME would not enter into the Agreement with Submitter.

Edwingantz
05-31-2013, 01:26 PM
Game ID :Edwingantz
Why i created this : RED is symbol of ONFIRE....!!
BLACK is symbol Of UNKNOW (thats mean anyone can be the winner if they have burning FIRE spirit and
attempted),
TROPHY CUP : this is symbol of LEADER BOARD, (see in up of leaderboard) :)
WE ARE CHAMPION : symbol of PRIDE, proude to be champion, I NEED SOMETHING THATS MAKES ME
PROUD WHEN I USE IN MY HEAD...!!
SPACETIMESTUDIO : SYMBOL OF THANKYOU BECAUSE U MAKE THIS GAME AND MY LIFE MORE BEAUTIFUL
:) YOU ALWAYS IN MY HEAD :)

exbhen
05-31-2013, 03:19 PM
id : exbhen
description : i put an Arcane Legends logo in the middle of the banner because its obviously the symbol of this game. the logo's shape is circle, so it looks like a clock, thats why i put the short and log arrow in the logo. because this banner will be awarded to the timed run leaderboard, so i think clock is suitable with the theme. and also i put number 4 [IV] under the logo to show the number of event.

and... goodluck for the other contestant!! :)

Alicegail :)
05-31-2013, 03:31 PM
Character Name: Alicegail
Description: As you can see theres a skull holding a hourglass represeting that who ever wear this banner is a Timed Run Leaderboard winner, skull represeting as mob, hourglass represets fast time. I made it red because red represets power and gold for winner

Alicegail :)
05-31-2013, 03:34 PM
(deleted)

razerfingers
05-31-2013, 04:23 PM
Character name : razerfingers
Why I created this image?- well i when I think of the leader board I found that its about speed and agility so who better than to go off of then Hermes! The banner was made with PS touch for tablet, may refine and edit on computer but here it is so far! Also the colors to me don't matter so it can be whatever goes well I'm just here for the design not color schemes lmao

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Amythys
05-31-2013, 05:44 PM
Character Name: Amythys
Why I created this image: Winners of the timed run challenge are so fast, they have set time on fire.
Banner Image:

euromikeym
05-31-2013, 09:54 PM
Here we go! Or here they go, I should say!

In Game Name: Maximusmix

Design: Stop watch icon with Arcane A overlay being the hands of the watch. Royal colors for the winners.

Image:

Mock Up:

juaki
06-01-2013, 02:32 AM
These are my designs... my election is this one:

Why this? Because black and yellow represent "care" in the animal kingdom. Bees, wasps, etc.. report they are dangerous with their colors.

The important thing for me is that this achievement is for fast and strong players. The character of the banner represents that exactly and logo AL gives an effect of respect.

in any case present these ones to show other good choices of colors:

32066 31863

Good luck to competitors :victorious:

IGN: juaki

crazyangle03
06-01-2013, 04:33 AM

Arcane Legends
IGN: Onestrikedead

Why i created this image:

Weapon signifies each player (Hammer=Warriors, Daggers=Rouges,Rod/Wand=Mages) under Sand timer which portrays (Time Under pressure), located in the middle is the sign "IV" (season 4).

Red and White Banner - Basically these colors have thousands of symbolism and meanings but for this time ill make it simple.

How we humans are made (scientifically)? by cells.. and human body is composed of 2 major cells in the body for us to survive.

Red and White Blood Cells! \\^_^//

the Upper left font = Champion (if you get the 1st rank in the event)
next will be ...2nd
3rd
4th
5th
6th.. so players can see your rank, they cant talk "BS" saying i'm the Champion in the time run event season 4.. and if they do, ask them to show their banner.. and poof busted!! lol

note: Devs can always choose their own preferred color .. just a thought..

dontorro
06-01-2013, 04:43 AM
Character Name: Dontorro

Why I Created This: My design represents long journey, conquest & glory. About how the player transforms from common fighter to a savage killer that stands out among the others. The red-blood color represents all the struggle spent to be the best out of the best. The spiked skull represents a beast that kills it's enemies within seconds, and the ornament is a symbol of noble & chivalry.

How it looks on my char:

Hope i can make it through, because i spent hours designing this. Good luck, guys!

oxu
06-01-2013, 07:33 AM
Character Name: Oxu
Description: I propose a new idea. as in all tournaments, ... is awarded to the top 3 positions gold medals, silver and bronze.= banners to competition. and finalists also specific banner. promoting these competitions enter this game. (Represents: distinction, prestige, merit achieved, strength, power, standard rhythms ... with metals awarded in any sport or competition)

MI BANNER:

GOLD= 31910

ALTERNATIVE:

SILVER= 31911

BRONZE= 31912

FINALISTS= 31913 31914

Greencrow
06-01-2013, 08:32 AM
• IGN: Greencrow
• I choose the color green as the border as it represents the balance to yourself. You must have the balance in order to win the challenge. Blue as the background because it represents genuine and sincerity, and you take your responsibilities seriously. It also represents flow of communication for the team if you have. And for the center image, I choose the boots with wings because it represents that you can go anywhere with fast speed just with it. Why no time or stopwatch or clock or any image about time? Because of its fast speed we can't measure it. Time is unlimited. You must be faster in order to win! :)

(it still has the "not used" thingy , idk how to remove it . That's all paint guys :) I don't know to use photoshop )

DAV
06-01-2013, 09:19 AM
Description: (Represents: distinction, prestige, merit achieved, strength, power, standard rhythms ... with metals awarded in any sport or competition)

GOLD= 31910

SILVER= 31911

BRONZE= 31912

FINALISTS= 31913 31914

Severac
06-01-2013, 09:50 AM
IGN: Nishiko

Why I Created This:
Seriously, this was the first thing that came to my mind, im totally lost for design at first but since this an old design of mine i tried to incorporate it with ALs elements...and this is the result.

(its not as good as my original design cause i used GIMP for this instead of PS, so hopefully i make it to consolation prize)

http://i43.tinypic.com/29wa9h1.jpg

Karapan
06-01-2013, 10:12 AM
Character name: Kasakrao
What Why Where Who?: This banner shows the skull of the giant evil bunny from hell, which is well known to be deadly and fast, only surpassed by those players who get to that leaderboard

Azayazas
06-01-2013, 11:36 AM
IGN: AZAYAZAS

So, here's my proposal:
31938 31939

I mixed together elements that symbolize speed (cheetah head), movement (abstract arrow) and race (checker pattern).
Additionally I tried to preserve the iconic-fantasy look of the game.

Ingame montage with some cool looking white spikes at the banner top:

Hope you guys at spacetime studios like it...

Cheers & great game btw :-)

Disko
06-01-2013, 11:49 AM
IGN: Disko

The concept of my banner is to symbolize the swiftness and cunning it requires to achieve this trophy. I chose to employ the symbol of talaria, the winged sandals of Hermes to that effect. The field and symbol itself are portrayed in gold to act as a "gold medal" of sorts, while the outer range is in Crimson in homage to the blood spilled in combat.

Banner Art
http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h327/dyce311/avgjoes/diskoBannerEntryRev1_zps524171ee.png

Sample
http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h327/dyce311/avgjoes/disko_banner_sample_zps00f2ded6.png

I appreciate the devs extending an opportunity to allow us to contribute to the game. Best of luck to all of the entrants, we have come up with some FINE looking banners! I'll have to give a shout to my favorites after the winner is decided ;)

PS: @Razer & Greencrow - promise I didnt copy your idea, been working on this on & off for the past 3 days! You're gonna have to trust me :D
PPS: If any of the original layered art files are needed, I have them.

Greencrow
06-01-2013, 12:25 PM

The concept of my banner is to symbolize the swiftness and cunning it requires to achieve this trophy. I chose to employ the symbol of talaria, the winged sandals of Hermes to that effect. The field and symbol itself are portrayed in gold to act as a "gold medal" of sorts, while the outer range is in Crimson in homage to the blood spilled in combat.

Banner Art
http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h327/dyce311/avgjoes/disko_banner_entry_zps2bb3cc22.png

Sample
http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h327/dyce311/avgjoes/disko_banner_sample_zps00f2ded6.png

I appreciate the devs extending an opportunity to allow us to contribute to the game. Best if luck to all of the entrants, we have come up with some FINE looking banners! I'll have to give a shout to my favorites after the winner is decided ;)

PS: @Razer & Greencrow - promise I didnt copy your idea, been working on this on & off for the past 3 days! You're gonna have to trust me :D

I was dreaming last night and thought about winged boots lol. No copying intended to me also :) Cheers for having same great minds! :D

nb:idk hermes, so.... :)

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk HD

Azayazas
06-01-2013, 12:54 PM
IGN: AZAYAZAS

So, here's my proposal:
31945 31946

I mixed together elements that symbolize speed (cheetah head), movement (abstract arrow) and race (checker pattern).
Additionally I tried to preserve the iconic-fantasy look of the game.

Ingame sample:

Hope you guys at spacetime studios like it...

Cheers & great game btw :-)

smithers1
06-01-2013, 03:55 PM
An idea of what the timed run challenge banner may look like. I thought the sorcerer clock skill symbol would be a good idead. (sorry for my bad english i'm french :)
In game name : Couillocul !!!

dimi0s
06-01-2013, 04:44 PM
Character name : Dianaadriaa

As ancient Greeks said: Η ΤΑΝ Η ΕΠΙ ΤΑΣ (e tan e epi tas) which means: i will come back as a winner with my shield or they will bring me dead on my shield!

Baner art

Good luck

wowdah
06-01-2013, 05:37 PM
IGN frynoodles
Design Description: This banner is a banner saying you went fast, because of the arrow and the hourglass. Also the top looks titlted (optical illusion) to show you are good at pulls and strategies/ trickery of the mobs.

Symbol :Hourglass and an arrow :)
Color: blue, red, black, white, yellow

I made a simple banner since I believe simple banners look the best and don't hurt your eyes :P . Its like the banners already in game that look cool :)

Bexy
06-01-2013, 06:03 PM
• WHO? Jernsax
• WHY? It is a visual record breaker for timed challenges; the fist crushing the hourglass.
The background colours are calm with a fancy golden border and a overall royal feeling, making the symbol in the middle "pop" out with it's aggressivness.
A clenched fist is a great symbol of someone who challenges and power. The fist is equipped with a metal bracer, matching the border and indicates an *experienced adventurer (*epic loot, lol).
The hourglass is heavily stylized, since it is a common (and ancient) symbol for time, suitable for a medieval and fantasy setting.
Cartoon splash marks exaggerate the brute force applied and the roman number below tells the season of the challenge.

WHY NOT...

SKULLS! - Skulls may be cool, but I think it should be reserved for boss kills. It's a symbol for death after all. So save the skulls for other cool banners. :)
STOP WATCHES! - It's not fantasy. I don't wish to break the immersion.
WINGS! - Unless it's attached to feet, like Hermes, I feel wings are kinda redundant. Wings are more about divinity, and less about speed.
FEET! - I've seen many other games uses these symbol (Diablo 3, Halo etc) for speed achivements. I wanted to try something more unique.

Sodfa
06-01-2013, 08:40 PM

Mark Cruz
06-02-2013, 12:53 AM

As you can see. simple but with meaning. :)) 1st 2nd 3rd stands for leaderboards. Skull with crown means no. 1 :D

Laokahecaz
06-02-2013, 01:13 AM
Godd luck to everyone

Character name: Laokahecaz

Blue is colour of peace
Red is colour of power
crown is representing the leader

Seventh High
06-02-2013, 02:06 AM

Simple design with a sprikle of awsomeness.

Doomshadowx
06-02-2013, 02:31 AM
IGN: DoomshadowX

Why?
The lightning is hitting time to show that the person with the banner has enough power to conquer time itself.
The trophy is there to show that they are the champions of time.

smithers1
06-02-2013, 03:45 AM
Here is the banner i designed for timed run challenged! I thought the sorcerer skill symbol would be a good idea!
Ingame name :Couillocul !!!32040

Retsehceel
06-02-2013, 03:57 AM
IGN:Retsehceel

I created a trophy for the top players in the leaderboard.

Kumikochan
06-02-2013, 04:06 AM
Hi, this is the banner I create. Hopes it's suit your taste :3

Character Name: kumikochan

Why I created this image: Since its for Timed Run Learderboard Challenge it gotta do with chasing after time or break the time record. So the idea that pop into my head is clock and something that fly. The logo that I create is part of the clock wheel broken together with the arrows, means time ticking. When you look at the overall, it somewhat look like a butterfly too. Sorta like means "flying" ^__^ Colors that I pick is gold and green. Since the prize is mystic amulet, I took the colors of the amulet icon (gold n green) Gold represent royal, value and prosperity. Its also the color for winning (gold medal, right?) While the green represent balancing, growth and protection. Its the color of nature.

Banner Image:
http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p748/kumiko_chan86/Arcane%20Legends/al_zpse04b9660.png (http://s1349.photobucket.com/user/kumiko_chan86/media/Arcane%20Legends/al_zpse04b9660.png.html)
http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p748/kumiko_chan86/Arcane%20Legends/al_zpse04b9660.png (http://s1349.photobucket.com/user/kumiko_chan86/media/Arcane%20Legends/al_zpse04b9660.png.html)

I did this using illustrator and photoshop. So the whole thing is originally done by me :)

pintaca
06-02-2013, 05:27 AM
IGN: pintaca
Inspiration: This is quite a prestigious and valuable achievement. You race against time to get to the end. So I first envisioned this as a dragon guarding an hour glass to represent the players battling the dragon while the sand is trickling away. But then I realized the metaphor isn't quite right... because time itself is the dragon. So I combined the two together to make a hour glass - dragon hybrid. Hope you like it. ^^

oxy21
06-02-2013, 05:40 AM
character name : oxygeno
description: its a combination betwen kill and time that why i think instead of the eye shud be a clock but im no so good at desing so....

ivilvend
06-02-2013, 05:49 AM
IGN:ivilvend

i created a banner that will look good on the player that will carry it.

vendivil
06-02-2013, 05:58 AM
IGN:ivilvend

i created a banner that will look good on the player that will carry it.

NAHIKARI
06-02-2013, 06:05 AM
Character name: Nahikari

Description:the clock symbolizes time and the jaguar symbolized speed.

Kumikochan
06-02-2013, 06:25 AM
Hi here is my artwork for the banner competition. Hope you like it :3

IGN : Kumikochan

Why I created this image : since this banner is for Time Run Leaderboard Challenge I used clock wheel as part of the design. A broken clock or a part of it shows that we broke the time records. Adding on the clock arrows only telling us the time is ticking. Overall it does look like a dragonfly or butterfly, showing its "flying" ^__^. The color that I used it's gold and green. Gold represent royal, value and prosperity. It also means winning (gold medal right?). Green represent balance, growth and power of nuture. The reason I pick these two colors are coz the prize is a mystic amulet (the icon for the amulet in game is green and gold lol).

Banner image :

The idea and banner are original done using illustrator and photoshop. So if you need other format just let me know ^_^

artyfartybob
06-02-2013, 07:20 AM
Name : Nickkerman
Theme : Well, the new season is on the way so I thought the winners should carry a souvenir of the last season as something to be remembered by. You can see the symbolism in the shield.
Red for Desire
Golden for pride
Black for unpredictable
The banner promises to be all three of the above. Something of a trophy a banner of pride which itll be anyway no matter which banner is selected.
All of the artwork is original nothing is copied.
Best of luck to everyone

leeboy
06-02-2013, 08:44 AM
IGN: Fateshifter

I created an armored reaper because this is the first thing that came up into my mind when i thought of the strongest and mightiest players in the leaderboard.. :)

Kumikochan
06-02-2013, 08:55 AM
Hi here is my artwork for the banner competition

IGN : kumikochan

Why I created this image : since this banner is for Time Run Leaderboard Challenge I used clock wheel as main concept. A broken clock wheel or part of it proved that we broke the time records. Adding on the clock arrows only telling us the time ticking. Overall it does look like a dragonfly or butterfly, showing its 'flying' ^_^. the color that I'm using is gold and green. GOLD represent royal, value and prosperity. It also the symbol of winning (gold medal right?). Green represent balance, growth and power of nature. The reason I pick these two colors are coz the prize is a mystic amulet (the icon for the amulet in game is green and gold lol)

Banner image :

The design was doen original by me using illustrator and photoshop. It looks blur as we only allow to post in small pixels. If you need other file format please let me know. Hope you like it :3

jr3
06-02-2013, 10:14 AM
ign= mrmamaw

i made this banner for the players who tried their best making the banners ^_^ god bless i hope i can win ^_^

artyfartybob
06-02-2013, 10:26 AM
I applied to this contest but my entry is not being displayed. Why so?

artyfartybob
06-02-2013, 10:40 AM
Name : Nickkerman
Brief : The new season on the corner I thought it might be a great idea to make this event a reminescent of the past adventures and conquest. Considering all that I took the latest conquest of nordr and put that element into it as you can see. It's something that is to be worn with pride AND as a reward of excellence which only a few will achieve.
Colours used : Red - Desire ; Gold : Pride and Black : Intensity

All of the artwork is original Hope I hit the jackpot. Best of luck to everyone else.

marlannecca
06-02-2013, 10:44 AM
I made this flag because its only simple but meaningful the clock means the time

HerbalEssence
06-02-2013, 10:50 AM
http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p626/noctevis/bannerentry2_zps3656f372.jpg (http://s1159.photobucket.com/user/noctevis/media/bannerentry2_zps3656f372.jpg.html)

IGN: NightFaerie

Banner Description:

The "R" like symbol at the top of the banner is the Celtic rune for travel or transportation, it is called "Raido, The Traveler's Rune." It also represents how you achieve your goal, leadership, promotion, and taking control.
The second part of the banner is a winged hourglass, which is the essence of time. It symbolizes time flying and also for the winners, completion of a timed run.
The third part are the letters "IV" which are there to represent the season.

Purple and gold are both colors of nobility and royalty (if you've seen kings in media.. movies, pictures, you will notice that in many instances they are wearing purple robes or a combination of purple and gold. Also, they adorn themselves with gold jewelry/a gold crown sitting atop their heads.) The color purple also can suggest riches, which would symbolize the winning of the timed runs. The color gold also symbolizes wealth used wisely, success, and good health. You must be in good health to complete the run in such a short amount of time, and you're successful if you do so! ;)

Good luck everyone and thanks for the opportunity, STS. ^^
PS: "Luume Arya" means time keeper in Quenya (Elvish).. but I don't know how to write it in Tengwar yet, and I didn't want the banner to end up being too busy.

Lok
06-02-2013, 10:59 AM

IGN - Lok

Idea - Flying Clock = Timed run & Shadow of Time = Black & Purple

:soap:

Wedusgeni
06-02-2013, 11:08 AM
IGN : Wedusgeni

Top player is exclusive, they are 25 person in the leaderboard that everyone would like to
i puted blocks as represent a competition, an Arcane logo with a crown on the head means its top person in AL,Gold color as Glory and Red as arcane color.

Doomshadowx
06-02-2013, 12:10 PM
I applied to this contest but my entry is not being displayed. Why so?

Mine is also not showing. Does anyone know why?

drinese
06-02-2013, 12:33 PM

symbol of hermes god of speed and strength
AL character : Petejunnie
dedicated warrior

Ciaadir
06-02-2013, 12:35 PM
Character Name: Ciiadir
Why I created this banner: I am inspired by the arcane energy. It is so beautiful. Arcane energy is so powerful and incredible. It brings life to everything, so in my banner there is a tree which stands for a living thing that is powered by the arcane energy. Plus, the tree forms an A shape which stands for Arcane. Yes, it is as simple as that.
Check it out!

Felipe Ribba Esteva
06-02-2013, 12:58 PM
Name: Neonblaze
This banner was based on the almighty pet Orion (which I hope to aquire someday!).
Hope you like it!

Cxyll
06-02-2013, 01:18 PM

IGN:cxyll
Why I created this: I want to learn and challenge myself about computer graphics and art and of course to get the prize. I made some changes in my banner and hopefully I have improved. This challenge has awaken my passion in arts, so thankyou. My symbol is an ancient serpent-dragon, ouroboros, it represents many things...

Eurek
06-02-2013, 01:30 PM
Character Name: Eurekjr
Why I created this image: I play on a smartphone and wanted to make something simple enough that it would be evident what it was for even on something small.

Azemeazed
06-02-2013, 02:00 PM

Banner Art
http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h327/dyce311/avgjoes/disko_banner_entry_zps2bb3cc22.png

Sample

I appreciate the devs extending an opportunity to allow us to contribute to the game. Best if luck to all of the entrants, we have come up with some FINE looking banners! I'll have to give a shout to my favorites after the winner is decided ;)

wow, this one is perfect. great art skills, idea and yet so simple which makes it perfect! too bad im not rogue to win this one :-/

Sodfa
06-02-2013, 03:27 PM
Character name: Sodfa
Description: Orb, sword and an arrow, together shaped like a clock.
Colors: Royal deep red and gold, the lilac frame is to prevent resemblance to country flags.
The aim making this were to find unisex colours, self-explaining logo and elegance despite the tiny image size.

rokksteady
06-02-2013, 05:25 PM
32275 ...my entry
ign: beeebop

design:
-this being kind of an olympic feel (winning arcane medals) contest, i chose the 3 rings representing the 3 classes
-went with a mythic color scheme..should loook reaaallly cool with full armor on, would compliment any piece actually, haha
-didnt want to trail off from the previous banners so i tried to keep the number design somewhat the same, also based my clock on yours....
-wings also representing speed...also made it look more premium....thought it'd look cool on any back....
-everything is 100% original

thanks hope you guys like it....good luck to everyone...:calm:

you can disreguard the attatchmnts' (dont know how to delete them) haha

benjieigloria
06-02-2013, 05:29 PM
IGN: Yusagiu
Design Desc.: full black, my design symbolize "darkness" to bring fear to its opponent.

Doomshadowx
06-02-2013, 06:09 PM

IGN: Doomshadowx

About my banner: The lightning hitting the hourglass is there to show that the player wearing the banner has conquered time itself.
The trophy is there to show that the player is a champion and mastered the game enough to wear this banner.

celuy
06-02-2013, 07:45 PM
IGN: Sneakytemplar
Banner Design Description:
- Scorpion Pedipalps (Claw)
- I decided to make this logo because scorpions are sneaky, like my rogue character named Sneakytemplar :)
- Scopion's pedipalps (claw) is strong and when it use as a weapon, it can damage its target. Just like the ability of Rogues by the use of Dual Swords :)

Good luck to all the participants :)

Yuanico
06-02-2013, 08:41 PM
CHARACTER NAME:Yuanico lvl 16 (ROUGE)
Banner Design Description:
-Peace Sign because I love having freedom and to stop bullying
-Rainbow to make it colorful321863218632186

Yuanico
06-02-2013, 08:45 PM
haha not used?

Gunraze
06-02-2013, 09:08 PM
Character Name: Razetwo

Crown. Represents royalty.
Hourglass. Represents time.
Laurels wreath. Represents victory.
Lightning. Represents speed.
Gold. Represents excellence.

Banner image:

Thanks and good luck everyone!

Joshua Barbarona
06-02-2013, 09:09 PM
IGN:Verzos
why i crated this DESIGN?:I Color the sides of my Banner Golden Yellow Because its a kinda Royal Color and RED and BLACK it means BLOOD and PROTECTION the skull Head in my Banner it Means Death and the Swords Represents BATTLE then the Hour glass means TIME I put IV its Because of the Season :victorious:HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

Jexetta
06-02-2013, 10:00 PM
• IGN : Jexetta
• I wanted to create something truly original - something designed absolutely from scratch and incorporating the qualities of what makes Arcane Legends so great. Competition, pet companions, and camaraderie. I included both Barney and Flap Jack's dodo bird cousin whom I shall call... Flip Flop - A speedy version of the dodo birds! I've included a checkered flag, clock face, and wisdom - all of which are needed to have the best time.

• Images of my proposed design :
• The original line artwork :
• The original rendered artwork with leader descriptions :
• The proposed design featured in game :
• The flag proposal blow-up in scale showing the detail :
• The 62pixel x 128 pixel flag proposal :

Thank you for your consideration in my proposed design! Good luck to everyone!

-Jexy

proramo
06-02-2013, 10:44 PM
Name:Kuwaii
i made 4 designs i didn't know what to choose so i had to put 4 hopping you choose the better
32212 32222
I made pirate banner i though it will be a creative idea to use skull using my photoshop drawing it and also i think is much better with pirate stuff and items and very stylish this is 1st of them and main!

next
32214 32213
by adding lights into banner i would call it light banner while i was thinking of what to do i was watching scorer match and i took the idea of it to light up all the stage so i made White and black of it and amazing banner effect inside it

next
Caution This is sparta banner i think it is good idea to add 300 movie to arcane legends because they look like each other but this banner isn't my own (i didn't made the draw)

i hope that you choose the best one of them to compare
+i wish to all win + best luck + have fun !!

Silent_Less
06-02-2013, 10:52 PM
IGN : Silentless

Banner Image:

Banner Meaning:

Thunder : The speed of player
Red : The colour of speed
Gold : The colour of pride and honour

My banner just a simple one :D

Ac09
06-03-2013, 12:33 AM
hi there my name is AL , i Love playing Arcane legends not only the game but now my name has its own meaning ARCANE LEGENDS in a short word "AL" see what i mean LOL :D my Design was simple it has a 3 kinds of power lightning , Dark hole and fire this 3 kind of powers are powerful right ? , then a Shield with a unknown gladiator helmet this symbolized a top player of the game of Arcane which is Strong , unstoppable and master of all elements and can adopt any environment in the game also a Arcane Logo from the top which is the player is a legend of ARCANE.
i name this flag "ARCANIA " where did i get this? - - -- :bull_head: it pops in my head lol!
Follow me in instagram "_AC__09"
add me my name in this game is Zepirot :)

Arief Adhie M
06-03-2013, 01:24 AM
Character Name : Zecimoeds
Why I created this image : Speed, Time and Fast Runner. This is probably show us why we need speed, time, and fast play to enter leaderboard, especially Timed Run Leaderboard Challenge.
Banner Image :
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/97202410/STS/Zecimoeds.jpg

For the psd file, just PM :)

BroPewdiepie
06-03-2013, 02:02 AM

Name: BroPewdiepie
The 25 is to honor the 25 champions, and the Arcane logo to honor this amazing game.

nheldude
06-03-2013, 02:07 AM
ign: Sidiousblack
according to time leaderboard concept, i just made a simple golden hour glass graphic and crossed sword and axe signifoes unity of players fighting their way against mobs, which can be more close to the competition.

hop you like this one :)

han_89
06-03-2013, 03:11 AM
IGN: Anymangel

Description: As most banners in the game, the design of the event banner is kept simple, without any complex images. The clock surrounded by the arrow represents the time running which is the whole topic of the contest.

The C-I at the bottom stands for Challenge I, since it is the first challenge of the game (I am hoping that more challenges of that kind will follow). Thus this simple but fine banner is reusable for further events.

Although it is season 4, it is the first time a challenge event is introduced, so I would separate the countings of these two.
The choice of color is to differentiate from the existing banners. A classic black with the orange yellowish outer line, a contrast of a "neutral" black and the flashy outline. The inner design, light grey colored, is for a clear visibility of the banner: Timed Run Leader Board Challenge 1.

A simple art that says everything needed. Thats the real art.

Carlozgood
06-03-2013, 03:37 AM
Character Name: KuysCarloz
Why did i make this image: To represent my Guild to the whole Arcane Legends!

protocrat.eljay
06-03-2013, 03:41 AM
Character Name: KURIBOT
ARCANE LOGO – our IDENTITY, it is who we are…
“L” – the LEGACY that they will pass on future aspiring players. It means also Leadership and Legend.
CROWN – it is a sign of Dominion and Rulership in the game.

They deserve this banner on their head! ;) Proud to be a Legend!

APMelo
06-03-2013, 03:52 AM
IGN: APMeloo

Brief Explanation: I tried to keep my design as simple as possible while still maintaining the elegant look. The gold outline of the banner symbolizes royalty. As winners of the timed run challenge, they should be respected for their hard work. Gold also symbolizes the champions. The black background represents the trials and challenges that the players have encountered while they are trying to reach the top. I used a stopwatch for people to recognize them as winners of the timed challenge. I've put a crown on top of the stopwatch to tell the people that they are the champions. I gave them a glow to make it more appealing.

I know that common and obvious items are used but I believe that it can still capture the attention of other players.

Hadec
06-03-2013, 04:57 AM
my poor entry..no judging :P

ign: prochiuchec

marlannecca
06-03-2013, 05:37 AM
IGN:marlannecca
Why I crated this Design?: I made this design to show the players in the leaderbords that the time is very important specially if we have elixir and we are playing in the hauntlet and tombs and I put the arcane legends sign to show players that arcane legends is awesome hehe

Bookmark
06-03-2013, 05:57 AM
In-game name: Bookmark

Description: This banner represents fun, achievement and teamwork with five elements.

Two birds are symbolic for anything is possible with hard work and perseverance. Throughout their journeys, teams will persist through many challenges to secure one of the 25 spots in Timed Run Leaderboard Challenge.

The Arcane logo demonstrates the developers' commitment and teamwork in continuing to provide positive gaming experiences for their players. Players will proudly wear this banner in appreciation of the developers' efforts.

Multi-colour chain represents the three classes (warrior - brown, rogue - green and sorcerer - blue). These classes are interdependent of one another to have the opportunity in winning mythic rings.

Purple is associated with excitement. During the challenge, teams will do their best and have fun in having one of the top 25 fastest times in one of the six events.

Silver is the colour of prestige and success of being the fastest and overall the best in the game.

Banner: 32264

Energizeric
06-03-2013, 06:04 AM
Character Name: Energizeric

Why I created this image: I really like the look of this Arcane Legends logo, and I figured why not use the symbol from the sorcerer time shift skill since it fits with the "timed run" theme. I also considered using the clock itself that falls from the sky from the time shift skill, but could not find a decent enough screen shot of it.

Banner:

And here it is a little bit larger:

maadin
06-03-2013, 07:52 AM
Characktername: Maadin

Tryed to combine the dev. Symbole with the Timerunner Event.

oxu
06-03-2013, 07:59 AM
Description: distinction, prestige, merit achieved, strength, power, standard rhythms

Teoijio
06-03-2013, 08:46 AM
IGN: Teoijio

Description: I wanted to honor the winners of the timed competition with a banner that signifies prestige and exclusivity. The imagery contains the symbol for the God Hermes, the fastest of the Greek Gods. Quick and cunning, Hermes moved between the worlds of the mortal and divine, as an emissary and messenger of the gods. The symbol represents that wearer has the favor of Hermes, and is only worn by the fastest and most cunning within Arcane Legends. The wings surrounding the symbol further represent Hermes favor and protection, as it surrounds the wearer of the banner. The colors Gold, Black, and Grey are traditionally exclusive colors and promote the wearer as someone who has achieved the highest honors. The red glow represents determination and a violent bloodlust required to win the competition.

Both original and Contest Submission Size are submitted below.

Thankyou,

John Jeric Barbarona
06-03-2013, 09:04 AM
IGN:rexko
Why I crated this Design?:I crate this because if I lose I'm proud to design my own banner

Foundere
06-03-2013, 09:09 AM
Name: Foundere

I put stopwatch because it is Timed Run Dungeon

Cruciatus
06-03-2013, 09:19 AM
• IGN: Cruciatus
• There are various reasons I chose to design this. They include: 1. Clock to represent time. 2. Wings to represent swiftness and speed 3. Crown to represent victory 4. Purple to represent royalty 5. Winged Clock represents the speed of time, like that expression "time flies when you're having fun". Well, time flies when you are racing against the clock.

John Jeric Barbarona
06-03-2013, 09:20 AM
IGN:rexko
Why i crated this Design?:becous i design this it symbol of time run

novolineisa
06-03-2013, 09:48 AM

A Screenshot of the Banner ingame i will upload soon.

novolineisa
06-03-2013, 09:49 AM
http://i.epvpimg.com/221Kh.png <- a ingame screen will follow soon

proramo
06-03-2013, 10:21 AM
32304 32305
i made pirate banner it looks like arcane legends 100% of my own framed or classic
pirate what makes arcane legends awesome thanks for editors i think pirate banner also would be good so i made it with skull and eye patch with bones
wish all luck/win
have fun :]

Lester Lee Vendivil
06-03-2013, 10:21 AM
IGN: ivilvend

i created this for the Time Run Leaderboard Challenge top palyers^^

Kenneth Echavez Sanchez
06-03-2013, 10:49 AM
IGN: Exdeathx
Description: [Logo] A piece of an time travel machine with this green waves inward suction that indicates "Time Runs"
[Banner's Face*] The different colors we're effects of inter-dimensional time force*...
[Border] Stripes, colored of lavender different hues because it is associated with arcane energy...
(Actually I'm not that expert when it comes to photo editing as I seen the others... and my entry is not exactly what's on my imagination... :/ I could have wish it more look like realistic - a more 3D Time Gear with a background of Arcane Energy color inspired while the border is like luster with shine effects... but I don't know how but I did my best effort on this, just a try! :` yeah... I did have some fun though while working on it hehehe :D

luluauliyah
06-03-2013, 11:07 AM
Character Name: Luluauliyah

I am so fond of fairy characters. Everyone know that fairy is beautiful, everyone loves beauty. Fairy has the ability to fly and also a symbol of quikness. Behind this small creatures there is a remarkable power to bring peace into this world.
In this picture is a shadow of the tinkerbell, which has quickness and similar to rogue character in Arcane legends :angel:

Banner image :32312

Dondarrius
06-03-2013, 11:34 AM

PROPER SIZE PNG (64x128) (http://www.snowmonkey.no/other/tmp/lot-dondarrius-banner.png)

IGN
Dondarrius (Sorcerer, would love Sorcerer amulet if I by any chance win)

Thoughts on design / why
I wanted something that conveyed elegantly yet clearly, even on small screen sizes, what the banner was an achievement for.

I combined a crown with a stopwatch, and gave it the nickname Lords of Time, since these players were running faster than everyone else.

As per the details, the crown, representing the Lords, also sports three heads, representing each class, so no one would feel left out.

For the background I went with a soft blue, hinting to something royal and also to Nordia, while it also has something reminiscent of some of the tiled floors that the players ran on.

MICHALE VALENTINE
06-03-2013, 11:59 AM
id : Igalaxia

guilds name : mundo misterioso

why i created this banner: coin in the centre it represents the prize winner gonna get ;) , laurents ans a star cuz champions , and the waves behind it represents time running in the space of the game

thats all thanks.

arcane legends rock

good look everybody

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g419/gossipboy11/97aa0826-2a66-45be-b02a-7f2215be4602_zpsf1d00c01.jpg (http://s1100.photobucket.com/user/gossipboy11/media/97aa0826-2a66-45be-b02a-7f2215be4602_zpsf1d00c01.jpg.html)

Samhayne
06-03-2013, 12:15 PM
Submissions are now closed.

We will announce the winner on Tuesday! Thanks for everyone who put in their entry!