PDA

View Full Version : Guess it's time to go, I'll miss you all!

Everyone'sFavMage
05-28-2013, 04:58 PM
I can no longer play and cannot discuss this on forums but I'd like to say goodbye to all those who have stuck it out with me. Honorable mentions include but are not limited too:

David/Mysticaldream: bro, you are my best friend in pl, and I hope we continue to talk as usual outside of game, thanks for being there for me. You have been the greatest friend I could possibly have in this game. And I'm sure we will keep in close contact in real life. So it's not like I'm saying goodbye to you.

Chris: if you are out there you know how special you were to me. Smartest person I've ever met, shoot me a text sometime, I'll miss your expert trolls. I still expect to see the fast and furious 6 btw. :)

Apollo: bro we had our moments, our ups and downs, our fights and bromances but you were a friend indeed. I'll miss you, you are a great player of this game and you have helped the community in so many ways, I hope things work out with Ashley shes a catch, hang on. Love ya,

Burst: dude, haven't known you that long but our personalities were so much alike we became great friends fast. Keep kicking *** and holding up the FFA name. I'll miss you.

Dudetus: thanks for making the forums a pleasure to read. You truly are a funny person.

Dolloway: you are in my opinion the best player in this game. And it was an honor to play with Such a legend on such a personal level. Best of wishes to you Alex.

Gladiator: you got a hot temper and a huge ego but it's well deserved cuz u are a true pro. Pleasure playing with you Kevin.

Matt and Kyle/peace and honor: you guys are such goofs. You have stuck with me since I started twinking nearly 2 years ago. I wish you guys the best. Yew darn narbs.

Elyseon: you have helped me more then any other in this game. Such a funny guy, I might come to o and c with you now that I have time. You have been a great friend even when I wasn't such a great one myself. Thanks Jason for all you have done.

And to all my other guild members:
Thank you guys for making FFA such a success. I probably would have quit long ago if it wasn't for you. You made this game fun. And I hope you guys will continue to uphold the guild with mysticaldream as the guild master. It's been a blast.

Tristen/James/Jordan/Chloe/David/Gary/krista/Adam and many more I can't recall ATM. the pros who have quit or were banned I love you guys/gurls. Great playing with you,

I know I forgot people so please post below. I typed this up in about 5 minutes so if ur name is not here please don't get hurt. Just post if I missed you.

This community has been one of the greatest I've ever experienced in my gaming life.

Again I'll add more to this thread later but I'm going to a party tonight. And I leave in oh crap 20 minutes.

To be continued:

Zeus
05-28-2013, 05:06 PM
I'm not going to lie, this thread made me sad. :/

Love ya too, bro. Even though I may deny it at times, I always liked our love/hate relationship. D:

^^
I'm deleting that shortly, as it is the most sincere I've gotten with you. If you make mention of it, I will feign ignorance. :D

Everyone'sFavMage
05-28-2013, 05:08 PM
You never cease to amaze me parth. :) it made me sad realizing how many good friends and memories I've made in this game. And such an unnesscary reason to have to say goodbye. :(

Everyone'sFavMage
05-28-2013, 05:09 PM
I even got that little tight throat feeling typing this up. Lawl. STHAWP makin me sad

Zeus
05-28-2013, 05:11 PM
I even got that little tight throat feeling typing this up. Lawl. STHAWP makin me sad

Reply to my texts, bud, I want to know what's up and if I can help.

Everyone'sFavMage
05-28-2013, 05:18 PM
I did, and I wish you could but I've never heard of someone getting out of "this" I just wish I knew why it happened.

ThePvpTwink
05-28-2013, 05:23 PM
Bai...:(

Zeus
05-28-2013, 05:33 PM
I did, and I wish you could but I've never heard of someone getting out of "this" I just wish I knew why it happened.

You'd be surprised... :p

billybob1
05-28-2013, 05:39 PM
awwwww....who is gunna merch me nao? that sux u leavin BRO!

CrimsonTider
05-28-2013, 05:44 PM
Please move this to Sunsets and Happy trails

Really? *shakes head*

EFM,

Hate to see ya go. I remember when you first started posting on forums and drove Otu crazy trying to figure out who you were. :)

Hope all is well and best wishes to ya. You will be missed.

Deathofan
05-28-2013, 05:45 PM
Wow bro... This just saddened me alot, to see one of the best players I have ever met in this game leave. You were truly a legend I won't forget, I sincerily wish I could have met you earlier since the few times I have talked to you, you were the nicest mature player to converse with. If you ever need help with something, shoot me a pm and i'll see what I can do.

XghostzX
05-28-2013, 05:46 PM
Take care, EFM. It's been a pleasure having you on the forums! You've always been a nice guy :)

Best of luck! Stop by sometime :D

Extreme
05-28-2013, 05:53 PM
GL in RL, EFM. I may Not Know you But I've saw you help the community a lot, Take care. I know you'll Pwn everything life has, Hope to see ya Soon. Get On from time to time :), You Will Be Missed.

~ Extreme

Spyce
05-28-2013, 05:57 PM
Wow..
I'm sad now.
Didn't really get to know you but good luck in real life!

Reunegade
05-28-2013, 06:07 PM
Good luck in real life EFM. I know you hate me (which is perfectly fine :D), and I wish you good luck in RL.

Caiahar
05-28-2013, 06:08 PM
Cya! :P
Too bad you couldn't make me jelly of your ESB for the last time

Walkhardd
05-28-2013, 06:09 PM
Just hang out on the forums like me. :)

Everyone'sFavMage
05-28-2013, 06:11 PM
Really? *shakes head*

EFM,

Hate to see ya go. I remember when you first started posting on forums and drove Otu crazy trying to figure out who you were. :)

Hope all is well and best wishes to ya. You will be missed.haha good times eh crim? You are a legend on the forums and you have kept up with it and guides I don't know how u do it. Thx bro.

Wow bro... This just saddened me alot, to see one of the best players I have ever met in this game leave. You were truly a legend I won't forget, I sincerily wish I could have met you earlier since the few times I have talked to you, you were the nicest mature player to converse with. If you ever need help with something, shoot me a pm and i'll see what I can do.
Same to you. Not many mature people left. Wish I had gotten to know you better.

Take care, EFM. It's been a pleasure having you on the forums! You've always been a nice guy :)

Best of luck! Stop by sometime :D
Lawl u narb. Hopefully I can get this straighted out but I doubt it.

billybob1
05-28-2013, 06:47 PM
oh....btw........whens the big giveaway?? kthnxbai

Cheenivie
05-28-2013, 06:59 PM
oh....btw........whens the big giveaway?? kthnxbai

guide on how to be rich make rich friends and when they quit take the stuff they r giving away.

Nihiliste
05-28-2013, 07:02 PM
Thanks for the wonderful comments! :D

Well, you always seem to get me happy whenever you're online. You're fun to play with and gave me many laughs. I'm gonna miss doing FFA's with you and 1v1's. Always fun.

-Kevin

P.S. I got your Forti Set!

Noi`ya
05-28-2013, 07:02 PM
it may have just been me

but i feel as though in our two weeks together minus your 5 days at a lake party, we became closer than most people on that list. pls edit me in

Xbuddyjosh
05-28-2013, 07:04 PM
I never got to meet u :'( If I ever saw someone on FFA I'd ask if u were online so I could meet u but I guess I wasn't supposed to :'( bai, wish I could've known ya u seem so nice

Nunforever
05-28-2013, 07:15 PM
Baby! Noooooo.
We had alot of fun together. :(
I am all sad now bro.
Well i am banned too... Haha...

- nun(James)

Nunforever
05-28-2013, 08:33 PM
Aw man. Another wonderful player down.
Well,,, i am banned too but still. Loved rushing you bro >_<

-nun ( James)

Noi`ya
05-28-2013, 08:43 PM
wut r ur laptop specs?

i will possibly find a copy of gw2 for you

wow i just saw "going to a party tonight" why do u have to be so popular :((((

Oldcoot
05-28-2013, 08:54 PM
Good luck in real life

KingFu
05-28-2013, 09:01 PM
Didn't believe you until I saw this...reply to my text plox, I want to figure something out. And I know this isn't goodbye either way, few people I successfully keep in touch with, but you'll be one of them.

Petrichor
05-28-2013, 09:32 PM
Dear Ara, Kiran, everyonesfavmage,
How many leaving threads have you posted now? Hahaha. Anyways, I am unsure if this is your last one. However, in any circumstance it was great to meet you and talk to you. I did not know you for long, but you definitely brought lots of laughs into the game for me. Forums too for that matter. I am not sure why you are leaving or what happened. In any case, I wish you the best in life and I wish you have a fantastic summer! You were everyone's favourite Mage and I am sure that you will be missed by so many players. I agree when you said this community has been one of the greatest. This is the only community I have ever been apart of and it feels like a family in a way. I sincerely hope everything works out for you. Best wishes to you :) I shall miss you!

KingFu
05-28-2013, 09:34 PM
Dear Ara

Wut?

Petrichor
05-28-2013, 09:36 PM
Is my memory that bad?

KingFu
05-28-2013, 09:44 PM
Is my memory that bad?

Lmao. May I ask what Ara is short for? :p

Noi`ya
05-28-2013, 09:45 PM
Lmao. May I ask what Ara is short for? :p

Aratreoyabe

or something

Everyone'sFavMage
05-28-2013, 11:41 PM

Well, you always seem to get me happy whenever you're online. You're fun to play with and gave me many laughs. I'm gonna miss doing FFA's with you and 1v1's. Always fun.

-Kevin

P.S. I got your Forti Set!i would love to give it to you but unfortunately that's why I can't play. I don't have access to my account ATM.

Dear Ara, Kiran, everyonesfavmage,
How many leaving threads have you posted now? Hahaha. Anyways, I am unsure if this is your last one. However, in any circumstance it was great to meet you and talk to you. I did not know you for long, but you definitely brought lots of laughs into the game for me. Forums too for that matter. I am not sure why you are leaving or what happened. In any case, I wish you the best in life and I wish you have a fantastic summer! You were everyone's favourite Mage and I am sure that you will be missed by so many players. I agree when you said this community has been one of the greatest. This is the only community I have ever been apart of and it feels like a family in a way. I sincerely hope everything works out for you. Best wishes to you :) I shall miss you!
Chloe! Ur alive! I miss you gurl. This is my third quiting thread, although in the other 2 it was my choice to quit. This is different. Maybe this will get straightened out. Can't say to much. Only those who have my degits know the story.

Aratreoyabe

or something
It was actually aratreoeybae. And it was my main before I knew how to change names. I was such a nun back then gawd.

Everyone'sFavMage
05-28-2013, 11:43 PM
wut r ur laptop specs?

i will possibly find a copy of gw2 for you

wow i just saw "going to a party tonight" why do u have to be so popular :((((
If you got me gw2 I might get into it. Looks like a godly game.

TEOKILLO
05-29-2013, 12:18 AM
Wut happened? PM me PLOX

Sus
05-29-2013, 12:49 AM
:( I wish you much luck bro. (it's me joynpain)

Caiahar
05-29-2013, 05:49 AM
Wut happened? PM me PLOX
Hm...what happened to you?

Chang Yeo
05-29-2013, 06:10 AM
See you Kiran!
Will always remember those old times with you and Aratreoeybae ._.'

Zeus
05-29-2013, 10:25 AM

-Kevin

P.S. I got your Forti Set!

Kevin, I swear that's the most amount of exclamation points I've ever seen you use AND they're all located in one post. :o

ArtofWar
05-29-2013, 12:04 PM
Best of luck man.

Nihiliste
05-29-2013, 02:17 PM
Kiran, I meant that I actually have your Forti Set.

@Parth, What are you trying to say? =]

Promagin
05-29-2013, 02:30 PM
Hope it gets sorted out a friend told me what what happened, best of luck.

Your guildy~ Skyburr

Nihiliste
05-29-2013, 03:40 PM
Thursday, May 28 is International Kiran Day.

Promagin
05-29-2013, 05:49 PM
True dat dood ^

KingFu
05-29-2013, 06:00 PM
Thursday, May 28 is National Kiran Day.

International*

Nihiliste
05-29-2013, 06:19 PM
Whoops, thank you for correcting me sir David.

Noi`ya
05-29-2013, 06:33 PM
Kevin, I swear that's the most amount of exclamation points I've ever seen you use AND they're all located in one post. :o

i've gotten more in a single in game pm :)))))))))

Noodleleg
05-29-2013, 08:23 PM
Kiran, yew phatty!

Everyone'sFavMage
05-29-2013, 08:38 PM
Welp.

OvigorothO
05-29-2013, 08:46 PM
Well I never really got to know you too well kiran although I had multiple encounters with you and have been associated with you. Based on the others replies it seems I really missed out on getting to know you. Best of luck in your coming challenges!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Everyone'sFavMage
05-29-2013, 08:55 PM
Hi starxlegend.

Heyitskay
05-30-2013, 12:52 PM
Kiran, I first met u as haxtothemax when I first started 56 pvp. I just wanna say ty for helping me with build for mage and such when I was new to 56. Also for helping me when I was getter rushed once in a while. I'll miss u & goodluck irl :))

Sryyoulose
05-30-2013, 01:10 PM
Cya kiran, I was in FFA for a day... I still get rushed for people being mad at me for that...

I remember back in the sewer days seeing you and thinking this kids totally nub running around with his mastermind staff. However you have amounted to so muh more then that. I'm sad to see you go even though the only time I ever see you in game is when your kick my butt.

Cya, hope this gets sorted out. And if this must be goodbye good luck with irl.

Noi`ya
05-30-2013, 05:52 PM
ur not getting gw2 if you can't even figure out how to download chrome

Everyone'sFavMage
05-30-2013, 11:28 PM
Kiran, I first met u as haxtothemax when I first started 56 pvp. I just wanna say ty for helping me with build for mage and such when I was new to 56. Also for helping me when I was getter rushed once in a while. I'll miss u & goodluck irl :))
Cuz Kayla! Keep it real for me.

Cya kiran, I was in FFA for a day... I still get rushed for people being mad at me for that...

I remember back in the sewer days seeing you and thinking this kids totally nub running around with his mastermind staff. However you have amounted to so muh more then that. I'm sad to see you go even though the only time I ever see you in game is when your kick my butt.

Cya, hope this gets sorted out. And if this must be goodbye good luck with irl. I was so nub when I started twinking with that 51 scraper Mage. Lul.

ur not getting gw2 if you can't even figure out how to download chrome

-_______- my dads laptop will not accept chrome.

KingFu
05-31-2013, 06:46 AM

You make my grandparents sound like tech gurus...

Zeus
05-31-2013, 10:48 AM
Cuz Kayla! Keep it real for me.
I was so nub when I started twinking with that 51 scraper Mage. Lul.

If it can't run chrome, OMG...

Zeus
06-05-2013, 03:33 PM
U bought a account and had it took back and lost all your items?

Lol what? No he didn't.

Noi`ya
06-05-2013, 03:34 PM
yes he did pls stop defending the perpetrator

XghostzX
06-05-2013, 04:02 PM

I'm really upset because idk what day of the week it is and you used to remind me with your thread that was locked and i really really hope you can remind us again sometime pretty please

Noi`ya
06-05-2013, 04:17 PM
its wednesday again!!!!

Zeus
06-05-2013, 05:42 PM

If he did, then I do not know about it. Although, I am pretty sure that he has not bought an account from anyone.

Burstnuke
06-05-2013, 07:21 PM
eh, im slow i havent seen this till today Lul. Well guess il mess you newblet, hope you can succeed in rl just as in pl, thnx for tha fun.

XghostzX
06-05-2013, 10:06 PM
its wednesday again!!!!

Thank you :-)

Noi`ya
06-05-2013, 10:29 PM
its thursday in 30 minutes ur time if im not mistaken!

Everyone'sFavMage
06-06-2013, 12:51 AM
I've never bought an account. And I didn't lose any items. My device is just banned. I got caught in a crossfire ban. Appearenty the person who had the ipad before me, his/her account is now perm banned and since he or she logged onto it from my device my device was caught in the ban. >_> I'll probably be back if I ever get a new device but until then I'll stalk the forums

Noi`ya
06-06-2013, 03:10 PM
they unbanned overkilled for that teason

Everyone'sFavMage
06-07-2013, 03:40 AM
they unbanned overkilled for that teason

5 bucks says genosis didn't handle that ban appeal. Apollo ^_^ thank this.

Burstguard
06-13-2013, 09:38 AM
Kiran was online yesterday lol.

Reunegade
06-18-2013, 06:14 AM
So when's the next leaving thread? ;)

Jay kay