PDA

View Full Version : New PVP Map

Monstertongue
05-29-2013, 12:10 AM
Hi,

PVP is getting boring nowadays....

And since Devs keep mentioning that pvp is focus mainly on team strategy....

i would like the new map to be created in a SINGLE PASSAGE MAP whereby 2 teams meet in the middle fight it all out and when 1 team is defeated, the winning team plant the flag 3/4 way into the enemy passage way. This way it make it hard for people to 1v1 or 5 v1 if the loner decided to take another way which is happening in the current map.

Now every1 move in single direction. I think this is feasible as CTF is team strategy...how about it?

Infrico
05-29-2013, 08:12 AM
Ugh, dude we've asking for this for a long time lol. Sts STILL hasn't made anything new to PvP... Except .... spawn protection -.-

Helicopter
05-29-2013, 08:23 AM
I also noticed that if you go to the base right to your enemys flag base,and u have minimap on,u can see a bar of something..

iluvataris
05-29-2013, 01:51 PM
Ugh, dude we've asking for this for a long time lol. Sts STILL hasn't made anything new to PvP... Except .... spawn protection -.-
it has been a long time, but its a step in right detection and we appreciate it.
I believe balance is more important which they've been working on, i'm sure they'll have something amazing for us eventually.
There are many great idea's going around, and i bet dev's probably have some of there own : )

Infrico
05-29-2013, 06:50 PM
it has been a long time, but its a step in right detection and we appreciate it.
I believe balance is more important which they've been working on, i'm sure they'll have something amazing for us eventually.
There are many great idea's going around, and i bet dev's probably have some of there own : )

PvP defo isn't balanced and I have a feeling that the devs are gonna leave it that way. PvP content will defo be added, just taking a long time to happen :-/

cyrusrevange
06-04-2013, 11:30 AM
PvP defo isn't balanced and I have a feeling that the devs are gonna leave it that way. PvP content will defo be added, just taking a long time to happen :-/

I think the current PVP is ok and there is nothing wrong with it to change anything, so please just try to play the game except making some.... and saying bored, this game is just fine and perfect and I like it this way(as it is)

Infrico
06-05-2013, 02:22 AM
I think the current PVP is ok and there is nothing wrong with it to change anything, so please just try to play the game except making some.... and saying bored, this game is just fine and perfect and I like it this way(as it is)

Sorry kid, me along with a lot of people who have played PvP since day 1 want to see something new done to it, i'm assuming you've been newly introduced to AL PvP ... so wait a couple of months and you will want the same.

Alhuntrazeck
06-05-2013, 07:53 PM
No, this thread shouldn't turn into another flaming one. Stop, please.

Yeah, I'm super bored of PvP...a new map would be cool, but I'll be patient.

hotpimp
06-06-2013, 12:05 AM
Yea we need more pvp maps.

D-:
06-06-2013, 02:32 AM
Funny to see everyone on AL wants more, yet PL hasn't gotten an update in a long time.

Stop being greedy. PL needs a 180 degree turnaround.

Strangedead
06-12-2013, 08:54 AM
A new map with deathmatch mode will be good.