PDA

View Full Version : Too much

Helicopter
05-29-2013, 12:28 AM
This is not a report I would just like to say that there has been too many players (Mostly Newbies) that attempt to scam higher lvl players or other newbies.

A few incidents have happened to me
For example:

Player:Selling an acc Level 30
Me:Whats the IGN
Player:******
Me:*tries to add as friend*
Me:* ***** Doesnt Exist*
Me:It doesnt exist
Player: I cant go on it because my internet is slow
Me:Imma report you
Player:*leaves and logs off*

Usually the scams that players attempt to do on other players are account scams,fake item scams and
Im just suggesting that if sts could find ways to prevent these please do so.

JaytB
05-29-2013, 12:49 AM
Im just suggesting that if sts could find ways to prevent these please do so.

They should display a warning about account sharing every single time you log in. Ow wait...

Alhuntrazeck
05-29-2013, 12:57 AM
^Haha.
yeah there've been SOOOO many scams lately, we should have a better way of reporting them, other than emailing support thru the scam report section. Devs should also take better action.

JaytB
05-29-2013, 01:00 AM
^Haha.
yeah there've been SOOOO many scams lately, we should have a better way of reporting them, other than emailing support thru the scam report section. Devs should also take better action.

There's a '/report' command and report button in game.

Alhuntrazeck
05-29-2013, 01:23 AM
yes, I said "other than emailing support thru the scam report section". Because I really don't think they check it too often.

JaytB
05-29-2013, 01:40 AM
yes, I said "other than emailing support thru the scam report section". Because I really don't think they check it too often.

'/report' allows you to state the reason without having to send a mail.

For example: /report Alhuntrazeck Because he's a noob, see public chat :p

I'm sure that if someone gets reported enough of times or with a detailed report, devs would at least take a close look at their account. But these things take time, especially when there are undoubtedly a ton of reports sent everyday (with probably half of them being fake).

ShadowGunX
05-29-2013, 02:03 AM
/report Alhuntrazeck Because he's a noob, see public chat :p

hmmm gonna make this one my sig

Alhuntrazeck
05-29-2013, 03:13 AM

I'm sure that if someone gets reported enough of times or with a detailed report, devs would at least take a close look at their account. But these things take time, especially when there are undoubtedly a ton of reports sent everyday (with probably half of them being fake).
Back when I was a noob, I was scammed off 7k for a set costing maximum 1k. So I reported that guy who's still at large, scamming other innocents. Just the other day I saw someone yelling in Paradise Pier that *** (same guy who scammed me) scammed him. But whatever.

hmmm gonna make this one my sig
You can't add quotes to your sig any more, so gg.

ShadowGunX
05-29-2013, 08:50 AM

Back when I was a noob, I was scammed off 7k for a set costing maximum 1k. So I reported that guy who's still at large, scamming other innocents. Just the other day I saw someone yelling in Paradise Pier that *** (same guy who scammed me) scammed him. But whatever.

You can't add quotes to your sig any more, so gg.

lol ikr. bt i will take ss nd crop it nd modify into sig.
anyway i was jk ;-)

Roberto077
05-29-2013, 09:07 AM
The devs are aware, just report the scammers.

iluvataris
05-29-2013, 11:04 AM
Yes it's horrible in this game, maybe cause its a mobile app game and so many children.
This is my first time getting HxC into a mobile game. For me AL has the most scammer and such of any game I have ever played.
Can't even count how many times noobs have tried scamming me or tricking me in some way, I just report and shout around the area(***** is scamming people don't trade with him, ***** reported!)

Also real carful about trades, really everything you need in the trade window is there to prevent someone scamming.
You just can't make any mistakes, if I don't now an items value I don't buy it.