PDA

View Full Version : Best Skill

Xarxas
05-29-2013, 05:46 AM
Now, what skill do you guys think is the most useful for each class in SL?

Mitchturbo
05-29-2013, 06:30 AM
Rev XD

ShadowGunX
05-29-2013, 08:03 AM
empathy.

ShadowGunX
05-29-2013, 08:07 AM
Rev XD

u.like reving more then healing o_O

Mitchturbo
05-29-2013, 08:33 AM
u.like reving more then healing o_O

Always have done, get more nice compliments for reving than for healing! Hahaha!!

Joking aside, it is a seriously handy skill and shouldnt be taken for granted. Especially on volaria upwards.

Also if your gonna run with me, Expect to die XD These are dangerous missions I host and when a Comeng like me runs ahead in the front of battle there's a good chance that you'll be out of range from my heals. On the other hand, my revs will 90% hit you and back in the day when I was more pro (addicted and trained like a hawk) The rev would of appeared the second you died, less than a second infact lol. I have witnesses to back this up hahahaha.

Aracnus
05-29-2013, 08:37 AM
Always have done, get more nice compliments for reving than for healing! Hahaha!!

Joking aside, it is a seriously handy skill and shouldnt be taken for granted. Especially on volaria upwards.

Also if your gonna run with me, Expect to die XD These are dangerous missions I host and when a Comeng like me runs ahead in the front of battle there's a good chance that you'll be out of range from my heals. On the other hand, my revs will 90% hit you and back in the day when I was more pro (addicted and trained like a hawk) The rev would of appeared the second you died, less than a second infact lol. I have witnesses to back this up hahahaha.

Tis True!

ArtofWar
05-29-2013, 10:13 AM
Engineer: Empathy
Commando: Growing Rage
Operative: Precision

Itoopeo
05-30-2013, 03:58 PM
Eng: Transference
Com: Increase mass
Op: precision