PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Allow trade of gold

setec
04-28-2010, 11:27 PM
Since we are currently using the honor system for "trading" where you trade one item to a player for another item, it would be nice to be able to trade gold back so you could actually sell items.

I spent some time in Towne tonight and people are saying in chat that they are selling the items, which they thought they could until they figured out it was just a barter system.

I know trade is in its infancy but this one addition would be nice. Not sure if that would require UI change which would mean we have to wait till 1.2 if this is implemented.

Anyway, just a thought.

Invictus
04-29-2010, 05:03 AM
What about trading platinum as well? Could this be added in the game?

darrensmith016
04-29-2010, 05:32 AM
trade platium seems a bit pointless

Splurd
04-29-2010, 08:54 AM
Since we are currently using the honor system for "trading" where you trade one item to a player for another item, it would be nice to be able to trade gold back so you could actually sell items.

I spent some time in Towne tonight and people are saying in chat that they are selling the items, which they thought they could until they figured out it was just a barter system.

I know trade is in its infancy but this one addition would be nice. Not sure if that would require UI change which would mean we have to wait till 1.2 if this is implemented.

Anyway, just a thought.

Very very sure they will need to make the changes via the app for a improved trade to work.

Also, they are working on trade, right now it really should be called gifting.

asommers
04-29-2010, 08:55 AM
Secure trade will be in 1.2. You'll be able to trade gold, potions, and items not purchased with platinum.

-ALS

Demarrer
04-29-2010, 10:56 AM
Secure trade will be in 1.2. You'll be able to trade gold, potions, and items not purchased with platinum.

-ALS

Any ruff outline of what 1.2 entails?