PDA

View Full Version : "The Peacemaker" Build. Yet Another one of Athenum's Guides.

Athenum
05-29-2013, 09:59 AM
Welcome to another one of Athenum’s Ultimate guides. If you are familiar with this you are probably read the previous one that I have written:, “Why Merch When You Can Mooch?” (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?91107)

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction for a game that is real but which contents are fictional. Any similarity to real life is purely coincidental. This has been written to provide entertainment, mirth and laughter. It is not intended to cause sadness, anger and pain nor to prove to be a violation of any of the TOS that STS has provided. Should you find yourself not amused by this “guide” please feel free to print a copy and burn it, but that might end up ruining the environment so I suggest not reading it instead. I have written this inside a circle of protection composed of salt and candles because that is what I have available in my home, but I did so to ward off any evil spirits while wearing a tin foil hat so that the aliens can’t read my mind.

I’ve written this guide to provide a new look, insight and use for the Warrior Class in Arcane legends. I call it the "Peacemaker Build.”

The idea for this build came to me as I was running the Elite Oltgar Keep Dungeon with a Pick Up Group. One of the Sorcerers in the party yelled: “War, HEAL!”

Flashbacks of another situation came to me. This time I was in Elite SS, again with another Pick Up Group composed of rogues. “Noob War can’t even heal! We keep dying.”

It suddenly all made sense to me. My path has been set. It is my destiny to create a warrior build to help the party heal!

I present to you: The PEACEMAKER.

Unlike Sorcerers and Rogues who’s light armor allows them to move and react quickly in combat, warriors are encumbered by their heavy plate or chain mail, I decided to lighten the load by wearing only the best, mightiest Smelly Helms and Smelly Plates made available to me. It indeed lowered my armor but the task of the warrior in this build is no longer to tank but to heal.

Upon checking my skill for Horn of Renew I see that the heal a warrior can provide is 97-121 damage. Thus comparable to the Lifegiver of low level sorcerers. With 140 mana available to the warrior, You are guaranteed to heal TWICE before needing to chug down a mana potion!

How to use it:
The party is amazed by the "Peacemaker" build as seen on the chat log.

In this image you can see that I have tested the build to its maximum potential by partying up with a couple of mages. By the reactions that you can see in the chat, you will notice that they are unable to believe the efficacy of the build.

Things to remember when using the peacemaker build:

Rogues and Sorcerers have high DPS. They can do the killing.

The warrior using the peacemaker build always stays behind to heal and not engage in combat. However, should mobs attack, equip a common sword to scare them away. (Only as a last resort attacking mobs will generate aggro.)

Keep far away from the battle but close enough to encompass your party members when you heal.

Stay focused on the task at hand. Warriors have little mana to use, each heal you make is special. Do not worry yourself with trivial things such as tanking. I have called this the peacemaker because that is what you do. You make peace with the enemy and heal your friends.

The Horn of Renew’s cooldown is roughly around 16 seconds. I suggest you count out aloud after each heal so that you get a feel for it.

Feel proud and satisfied with yourself for using this build. No longer will Sorcerers or Rogues feel frustrated that warriors are unable to heal them in combat. You will instead surprise them with what you are doing.

Athenum
05-29-2013, 10:01 AM
Some comments of people who read the guide:

-unknown "You are paying me again for this, right?"

-dunnowhothisis "I've been kicked by so many guilds. AGAIN!"

-friendless "I was just recovering from your last one, and here you come with another guide?"

Roberto077
05-29-2013, 11:12 AM
Ok.

Teoijio
05-29-2013, 11:44 AM
Sticky! Ehehe.

Wowsome
05-29-2013, 01:03 PM
Thanks so much, Ath! This made my day!

In my later years when I sit down to write my autobiography, I am going to look back at this thread and note - "That's what made me pro". Really. Seriously. Believe me.

Bless
05-29-2013, 03:28 PM
Thanks so much, Ath! This made my day!

In my later years when I sit down to write my autobiography, I am going to look back at this thread and note - "That's what made me pro". Really. Seriously. Believe me. Dat sarcasm ;)

Zuzeq
05-29-2013, 03:36 PM
Well done...lol. My tummy still hurts a little from the thought of a Mage asking a tank to heal....really ppl?

Alhuntrazeck
05-29-2013, 08:48 PM
You are one funny guy, Athenum! I'll always come back to this thread when I feel down. And lmao@the Disclaimer.

Ebezaanec
05-29-2013, 09:42 PM
Nice disclaimer. Funny guide anyways.

idram
05-29-2013, 10:36 PM
LOL Athenum.
LOL at the chat log XD

katzie
05-29-2013, 11:26 PM
hahaha lol

ShadowGunX
05-29-2013, 11:28 PM
R.I.P warrior.

Taozusaf
05-30-2013, 04:45 AM
Does that mean i have to respec and remove my heal skill already? LOLOL

muinnusa
05-30-2013, 06:21 AM
nice guide Ath.
please make a guide for sorcerer too.. :)

Kinetechs
05-31-2013, 06:07 AM
LOL. Mages asking tanks to heal.
You really turned the warrior into a hybrid class. haha

Alhuntrazeck
06-03-2013, 05:23 AM
Plonk! This is on the first page now.

yasshh
06-03-2013, 09:26 AM
Well done...lol. My tummy still hurts a little from the thought of a Mage asking a tank to heal....really ppl?

LoL got a point der...hehe

kateku
06-03-2013, 10:39 AM
Funiest thread.. HAHAAA
Peacemaker build..
Mage should heal but no, now warrior for Peacemaker build!!!! XD

yasshh
06-03-2013, 10:40 AM
Some comments of people who read the guide:

-unknown "You are paying me again for this, right?"

-dunnowhothisis "I've been kicked by so many guilds. AGAIN!"

-friendless "I was just recovering from your last one, and here you come with another guide?"

Epic man!!!!!especially 'i have been kikd frm d guild..AGAIN' LMAO

kateku
06-03-2013, 12:03 PM
This is my friend yashh who went elite Jarl with this peacemaker build LOL

yasshh
06-03-2013, 12:09 PM
Haha looooolll....xD

TheStoic
06-04-2013, 12:47 AM
Nice one.

You should rename it to Horny build, which you do all the time, blow horns. Lol.

Linkincena
06-04-2013, 01:08 AM
"wearing a tin foil hat so that the aliens can’t read my mind"
ROFL

yasshh
06-04-2013, 02:30 AM
Nice one.

You should rename it to Horny build, which you do all the time, blow horns. Lol.

Omg lmao...AWESOME name xD

Linkincena
06-18-2013, 02:54 AM
Should make one for sorcerer too...

SkullCrusher
06-18-2013, 11:54 AM
Lol, I honestly didn't even realize this was meant to be a joke thread until reading all the comments lol, wow I'm slow. :)
-Skull.

Linkincena
06-18-2013, 02:49 PM
lmao

Linkincena
06-27-2013, 01:07 AM
This thread should move to player guides. .. ))

Hiosahaf
07-06-2013, 03:57 PM
I love the Horny build name!! :D epic!

Pandamoni
01-22-2014, 05:19 PM
I love when I stumble across things like this. This thread deserved to be necro'd. The other players comments cracked me up.

Fauksuras
01-22-2014, 06:00 PM
That was pretty funny, specially the "comments"

Anarchist
01-23-2014, 12:19 AM
Thank for existing Athenum lmao!

Sky_is_epicgearz
01-23-2014, 09:27 AM
is there a peacemaker build for sorc??

Black Market
01-26-2014, 10:07 AM
Yeah. Mob seem scared with your axe, especially when u did horny skill..