PDA

View Full Version : Fix the free platinums offers!!!!

nightmaresmoke
05-29-2013, 08:47 PM
As u know im not a platinum user based on my title post, ok heres the deal whenever there's a new free platinum offers obviously I go straight to store but these past months I can't get the free plats for some reason it always say its temporarily vailable really now? Please fix this now its annoying im not a plats user coz I dont
have credit debit card etc.. Im not rich most players in al if u fix this every none plats players will be happy not just the damn rich players -_- thnx in advance..

Xeriuss
05-29-2013, 09:06 PM
Either the W3i free plat offers are "not available" anymore after clicking on it or u simply just don't get the reward because of bug like 25-33% of the time.

The W3i offer service is really just a joke (a bad one OFC..)

nightmaresmoke
05-31-2013, 02:04 AM
Either the W3i free plat offers are "not available" anymore after clicking on it or u simply just don't get the reward because of bug like 25-33% of the time.

The W3i offer service is really just a joke (a bad one OFC..)

really but it works properly before how not anymore now?

Alhuntrazeck
05-31-2013, 02:12 AM
Yah W3i doesn't work for me either :/

chitgoks
05-31-2013, 02:27 AM
when you get to a url that starts with panel.gwallet ... you're done for. that never works for me

DocDoBig
05-31-2013, 02:55 AM
Sts hasn't much to do with W3I, they just support it.
We can't really help you, just try to e-mail W3I support to receive some explanation.
This forum is for bugs and tech issues, not support or purchase problems.

Xeriuss
05-31-2013, 03:50 AM
okay guys i've sent an email to w3i support and they refunded me all the plat i was missing for downloading their apps :) (it only took 1 day)

I highly recommend u to do the same!

nightmaresmoke
05-31-2013, 01:48 PM
okay guys i've sent an email to w3i support and they refunded me all the plat i was missing for downloading their apps :) (it only took 1 day)

For real?? yes thnx for info well try :chuncky:

marshmallow
05-31-2013, 01:51 PM

Does it applies to those offers whose status are 'Pending' ?

Xeriuss
05-31-2013, 06:59 PM

I'll quote him "You will get refunded for all aps/service offers u completed successfully and which are not older then 7 days".

Ulaar
06-10-2013, 10:06 PM

Yes - I've contacted support and they will address offers as long as they aren't 'expired'...fairly quick and friendly to boot :)

louisyear
06-17-2013, 01:09 AM
I have contacted their w3i support but I have never got my response. My case is the worst, I paid 55 dollars into.jackpot city to gain 2800 platinum but I have never got it. Sent them 3 emails last week and response.

So have sent.email to spacetime support, one of staff Alex is telling me that they don't care.

Seriously? You guys put the offers ad on, and you should rectify the problems.

So disappointed.

Linkincena
06-17-2013, 01:52 AM
They gave you lousyear lol... louisyear

louisyear
06-17-2013, 02:12 AM
I don't get what you mean?

Jed
06-22-2013, 02:51 PM
Oh, it has to be within a week? I e-mailed them and haven't gotten a response in 10 days.
If I do the offers again I'll only get half of what I should get (did it during the double plat offer event)..

Asphiroth
06-27-2013, 07:11 PM
What about the offers from TrialPlay?

DocDoBig
06-28-2013, 09:26 AM
What about the offers from TrialPlay?

The same, just contact their Support.