PDA

View Full Version : High PvP Kills

Rekful
05-29-2013, 09:55 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/05/30/ynanare5.jpgJust wanted to see how many pvp kills everyone gets. Post a screen shot with your high ctf and or dm kills :-)

Rek

Vigiloner
05-31-2013, 01:27 PM
I really suggest u stick to end game mate. You'll see the difference when kills dont matter.

Rekful
05-31-2013, 02:11 PM
Will do Vig. This thread was just for fun. :-P

Rek

Theholyangel
05-31-2013, 02:52 PM
I really suggest u stick to end game mate. You'll see the difference when kills dont matter.

Lol vig, yeep.

Rekful
06-01-2013, 01:13 AM
End game or twink pvp, I play to win and I play for kills. I enjoy testing my skills against other real life players. You can't get that from pve. There is no win ratio but there is a kill / death ratio that I love to keep polished.
Point is, you can kill all you want and still go for a win.
And just to help me understand, why doesn't kills matter anymore?
Rek

zeroxx
06-01-2013, 08:27 AM
Lol last I checked players all levels are playing for kills

zeroxx
06-01-2013, 08:30 AM
Nice kills bro the highest I have gotten in dm is 18

Vigiloner
06-01-2013, 10:18 AM
If thats the case my higest in dm was 21 and 234 in ctf. :)

Itisi
06-03-2013, 01:02 PM
Heh, though numbers are visible, what's more fun than seeing numbers, is hunting those who go after only high numbers and making them get low kills and high deaths. ;)

Theholyangel
06-03-2013, 02:43 PM
Heh, though numbers are visible, what's more fun than seeing numbers, is hunting those who go after only high numbers and making them get low kills and high deaths. ;)

Agreed crazy Iti, and kills don't matter much to real players anymore. In my perspective its a well balance of both Flagging and Killing with the flag to score and win the game. If you can play any position well in PVP, and If you can scale a map alone with the flag and destroy those in your path and still score, then that's what it means to be a pro CTFer.

DM, it's how well you work on your own or with your group your with, not just utterly on your kill count. Nobody cares about that, its like looking at someone with 100,000 kills in ctf but only 100 flags. It's meaningless.

Rekful
06-03-2013, 04:10 PM
Well there is no ranking or rewards for wins or playing like a "real player". Im not knocking the way you play at all. As long as you have fun while doing it, then who cares? Enjoy yourself.
For now the only way to detemine a skilled player in pvp is kill death ratio. I dont see any scrubs with a 1000/1 kd. Just sayin.
Its pvp, you kill or be killed. Why complain about it. Would you rather us run around not getting kills or something? I do understand some people take farming to far but not everybody. Have you ever had 100+ kills in one match??
For me its about having fun, and I have fun trying my best to kill my opponents.

Rek

Rekful
06-03-2013, 04:19 PM
Kills are a part of pvp and allows the chance to showcase your skills. Most players with above average stats, kd, are hated for being good or hard to kill. Let it be! Trust me, it makes it more fun!
Im not saying camp the spawn point, im saying be a team player and demolish anyone that encounters you. Kill kill kill. And protect fc ^.^

Rek

doomdoomdoom
06-04-2013, 11:05 PM
Here's my best...kinda....26 kills and I lost the game...lol

Totallymad
06-05-2013, 01:37 AM
For now the only way to detemine a skilled player in pvp is kill death ratio. I dont see any scrubs with a 1000/1 kd. Just sayin.

Be honest how you can compare KD ratio of person who play only high level pvp and only low lvl pvp? I really dont think that low pvper will be more skillful cause most of his opponents are noobs who play pvp first time. Only playing best makes you stronger, playing weaker makes you weaker also. And all low pvpers can say lots of beautiful words about teamplay about positioning, support etc it doesn't make sense cause all low lvls are KD players and if they get lucky to join noobs game they usually never score and just running and increasing their "precious" kd. Even more, if someone stronger joins they suddenly disappear, I saw this million times and I really dont think that Dello with his 5/1 (4/1) KD are stronger then all top lvl pvpers who wrote in this topic ;)

Have fun)

Rekful
06-05-2013, 02:37 AM
Wow, thats incredible Doom! How is 26 kills in DM even possible?

Totallymad, you right. Some players do play protectively to keep a ridiculous k/d. Ive seen it. But I don't. My strategy in pvp is this.
- I start the match by warming up in the middle. Intercepting all I come across while defending the flag. This gives me a chance to see who to look out for when the switch to offense is made.
- After the warm up, I judge how the game is going. If the opposing team is running the flag back to back, I help with defense until I feel theres an opportunity for a momentum changing attack.
- Go for the flag.

Doing this, the kills just stack up for me. Im a well experienced mmorpg pvp player so it comes naturally. Im no where near the best but I can compete with the rest. ;-)

Rek

Itisi
06-05-2013, 10:08 AM
She switched teams to even up. That's how she got 26.
In response to Rek. I get compliments all the time about my stats, my k/d my flags. To me it's meaningless, to them I seem to be godlike. I'm just another player who knows his way around the game, to discern a so called PvPro from a scrub based solely on stats is in my opinion unfair. Because some, like I, have been playing since day 1. Others have not. Stats shows only how long you've played and what you go after in PvP. I admit I used to believe that numbers were everything, kills and all that jazz, I've been close to being on the leaderboards before, then I quit for some time, came back and realized that the numbers didn't mean anything. I went from 28k kills to 31k kills in the span of 3 months, but 700 to 1.1k flags in that same time, and seeing as one can only score 3 flags a game, I believe my flag score is better. Don't get me wrong though, I'm not bragging of my feats only stating why I believe that numbers don't matter. I don't like the fact that people see others as elites because of their PvP numbers. I don't consider myself an elite so why should others say I am? I play for fun and for the fun of others, I'm honorable. And I believe that the real elites are the ones who play for fun as well. Not caring for kills or deaths. Just plain fun.

Itisi
06-05-2013, 10:11 AM
And yes I've had over 100 kills in a game of Ctf.

doomdoomdoom
06-05-2013, 01:28 PM
She switched teams to even up. That's how she got 26.

Yea....switched to join the loosing team when someone left.

Rekful
06-05-2013, 01:56 PM
Thanks for that Itisi, I wish more people played for fun.

Rek

thebane
06-05-2013, 02:09 PM
well it not a high killing game but still impressive

Castdown
06-05-2013, 07:45 PM
This is why kills don't matter.

Ive seen alot lately is players joining "masturbator matches" is what I call it. They join games with their alts etc... and play with themselves. That way they get that awesome kdr. If you manage to play those people in a real ctf match you quickly learn why they have to play with themselves to get that good kdr. Stats don't mean anything to me. Once you play against or with a person you will know who is a good player or not. Yes a good kdr can reflect a good player if you have never played them before, but ill stick with my method of watching them actually play.

Vigiloner
06-06-2013, 11:29 AM
Lets break this down. In twink pvp, being skilled means being able to kill a lot and die less to facilitate good KDRs and yes its easier building KDRs in lower level pvps. Because there are still a lot of unexperienced players in this level and in their expense, better players polish KDRs. In end game PvP being skilled means being able to coexsist in a team format play to win the game as a team and for the team. It is still seen there are KDR freaks in end game just by looking at their flashing KDRs while their flag caps below 100. Like I said we invite all twinkers to come up to end game and try performing in the same manner as you all do in twink pvp. If you can do that then you are doing good. If not, benefit of the doubt.

Itisi
06-06-2013, 01:31 PM
I twinkle and end game. What do I do now?

Totallymad
06-09-2013, 09:21 PM

Rekful
06-10-2013, 08:07 AM
Are you bored with twink and end game pvp? What level do you twink at itisi?

Rek

thebane
06-10-2013, 05:50 PM
i think hes saying that since everyone tells twinkers to endgame pvp, which hes does and may do myself included, that that advice is kinda redundant.

Theholyangel
06-11-2013, 12:29 AM
This basically sums it up.

Someone who twinks will only be in it for the kills and will be like YEAH 150 kills woohoo :D. In end game, it happens all the time so it really doesnt matter. We look at overall wellness and team play, who gets the flags in and wins the game for the team.

Rekful
06-11-2013, 01:23 AM
Wow, nice game! And I see what you're saying.

Rek

Rekful
06-13-2013, 01:52 AM
But tell me this. How can you say there is no way to determine a good player by kills? You were obviously a big reason why your team won.
1. By capturing 3 flags.
2. By having the most kills. (This involves defense, guarding the attempted flag carriers and probably having a little fun along the way) Kills are game changing in many ways!
But you say the numbers do not matter. I get it that at end game pvp kills do not matter but then again I dont get it. I probably never will. Its just my playstyle.

Rek

Etanna
06-14-2013, 10:06 AM
your kils is nothing if you not helpful for team.btw on 31lvl im better play alone than play with team

Vigiloner
06-14-2013, 11:34 AM
I guess its the means of killing for what purpose kills are made. Some actually hunt for kills rather than help the team. We all have to kill in the arena dont get me wrong. Killing in the purpose of needing to kill to win or killing in purpose of just killing for good KDRs. Just my personal perspective.

Etanna
06-14-2013, 02:54 PM
btw most pvp players from low lvl never played at end game lvl...this is funny when they meet my 31lvl in pvp:)

Itisi
06-14-2013, 03:01 PM
I twink at 20 Rek. Maybe you've seen me, Debris. Haven't been on it recently due to end game players demanding more and more from me. Lol. Name change by the way, I'm Recognition now if anyone didn't know.