PDA

View Full Version : News about lv81 cap yet?

DXDARKXSOULXD
05-30-2013, 12:09 AM
is their any news about the lv81 cap yet? i just wanna know if there is one?:disturbed:

Reunegade
05-30-2013, 12:12 AM
Yeah, the news is that there's no news.

Swimmingstar
05-30-2013, 12:28 AM
They're still working on AL.

Suentous PO
05-30-2013, 01:30 AM
Just a couple posts below this one at the moment is another thread titled "cap friday", if they come in contact they will make an unstoppable superthread bent on destruction of the city and conflict with state and local law enforcement.

Or, what Reun said.

Jcyee
05-30-2013, 01:34 AM
There's this thing called PL Announcements that's pretty informative about upcoming PL events. Works pretty well I'd say.

But in all seriousness, if you don't find any news about it in the Announcements section, it should be safe to assume that there won't be any new expansion any time soon.

The Happiness
05-30-2013, 07:38 AM
Just a couple posts below this one at the moment is another thread titled "cap friday", if they come in contact they will make an unstoppable superthread bent on destruction of the city and conflict with state and local law enforcement.

Or, what Reun said.

Lol Sue...you funny :)

Mage till the end
05-30-2013, 07:58 AM
Yup. Sts will give plenty of time between there announcement of the new cap, and the actual realse. So people can get ready ad by there plat :). If it was coming out this week we would have been notified 2-3 weeks ago.

Al has there attention right now. :/
Still crossing my fingers though.

Chopper
05-30-2013, 08:08 AM
The way its going, AL should be getting their 81 cap before PL does. :uncomfortableness:

Foreverloveus
05-30-2013, 08:45 AM
76 is end game lol jk

kcimythgim
05-30-2013, 08:47 AM
I'm guessing that Al will get one more cap before PL gets its 81 cap.

Mystiq
05-30-2013, 11:19 AM

Or, what Reun said.
Don't forget the 'cap already?', that was made a few minutes ago, that makes 3 pointless threads about a cap that isn't even coming, in one day.....

DXDARKXSOULXD
05-30-2013, 07:31 PM
oh right. i thought PL will have the lv81 cap cause AL is getting a lot of lvl cap

Jig
06-01-2013, 11:58 AM
Al is getting it because it's a new game still .. Maybe they want it to expand bigger first then they can spread there minds around, isn't there still DL there's no campaign prob won't be so screw dl, SL is done they're capped.. So come to POCKET LEGENDS FIX US NOW :D fix pvp new cap something new omg I'm going to kill myself now how frustrating this is

Oskitopee
06-01-2013, 12:24 PM
After AL will come another legends series. Why? Their newer games tend to win awards. Expect another legends series in the latter half of this year, or next. Meanwhile the older games won't get updated, because they have already received the awards. Why tweak a science project that has won an award when you know you can't win it again with the same project?

McBain
06-01-2013, 06:14 PM
I'm pretty sure I either read or heard in an interview with STS somewhere that they're already thinking about/working on yet another next Legends title. And this was back when AL had either just been released or was about to be released. Don't remember exactly.

OvigorothO
06-01-2013, 06:29 PM
I'm pretty sure I either read or heard in an interview with STS somewhere that they're already thinking about/working on yet another next Legends title. And this was back when AL had either just been released or was about to be released. Don't remember exactly.

Theres a lot more than one game up their sleeve...before DL even came out they dabbled with the idea of making a game called wild legends, an old western skin on their mmo games

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Jcyee
06-01-2013, 06:36 PM
Al is getting it because it's a new game still .. Maybe they want it to expand bigger first then they can spread there minds around, isn't there still DL there's no campaign prob won't be so screw dl, SL is done they're capped.. So come to POCKET LEGENDS FIX US NOW :D fix pvp new cap something new omg I'm going to kill myself now how frustrating this is

AL is basically past its "new" stage. It's more that AL is the much more successful game right now and the devs want to capitalize on this opportunity.

Jig
06-01-2013, 11:20 PM
It's there newest game so i'd say it is still a little new.. it's just a successful game yep..

Randomguy
06-02-2013, 12:08 AM
heard it's underwater...

Redtank
06-02-2013, 12:35 AM
I would actually like a new game that has free roaming like in OaC and WoW. All these legends games and complaints getting me really tired of sts and how they forgot about the first/best/funnest game in the Legends series PL. i bet the devs forgot their was ever a PL.