Thread: Sorcerer Empower

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Sorcerer Empower

I have life giver with Empower, but not the regen one. For a while there fully charging would properly fill mana of all allies within range along with the heal. Recently it fills mana for those who are not sorcerers but when I'm standing on top of another sorcerer and release a fully charged lifegiver it seems to skip over them as often as not (hard to know if someone is hitting a mana pot - it might be always)

At the last free respec, through a lot of testing, I decided on just empower because that is what allowed me to refill health and mana without pulling aggro so I became pretty observant of how it hits. It was all working well then. Since then, you've had an update to lifegiver aggro and that is when this seems to work a little differently. Shouldn't lifegiver empower hit all allies equally regardless of class?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Sorcerers also seem to 'dodge' a warrior's HoR a lot, but that hasn't changed from as far as I can recall.

Maybe something fishy is going on so figured I'd share a similar experience.

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Hmm interesting. Maybe it is still working for the sorcerer, but since their mana pool is so large in comparison to warriors and rogues you do not see as much of a change?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Funny you should mention that, DrG - I grouped with some varying levels today instead of the usual 31s, cae to similar conclusion that that might be it and was coming here to report that. I do hit sorcerers with mana and fill it when they are several levels lower at least, I didnt do anything scientific but was assisting a level 16 and it worked. Maybe as we gain levels and mana pool increases, somewhere along the way it stops scaling?. If that is really what's happening, though, I should at least see it nudge up a pixel though shouldn't I? And it does seem to work sometimes but not others.