First off let me apolgize if i seem to go on and on here.
Im a lv 16 warrior
And one thing ive always loved about mmorpg games i the friendships you make along the way. The peple you dont even know that ar somehow your bestfriends in game.
And maybe im just looking in the wrong places but i cant seem to find anyone like that in this game.
I want to join a guild. It doesnt have to be a big guild but just one where its a good social enviroment. Filled with people who are enjoy workikng together on quests and also use the chat feature every once in a while because to me it seems the chat is so dry its as if theres no chat feature in the game at all.
It may sound crazy to say but thats something i would like to change.
So heres where i would like your opinion. Should i A. Try to find a guild like the on ive described above. I feel that i personally would have alot to offer to a serious guild in this game.
Or should i B start my own guIld. Im not goingt lie to you doing this worries m because 1 im only lv 16 and i dont think a guild led by a lv 16 would prosper ( or maybe it will??) And 2 as i said above players that are well social and major team players have been a rare occurance for me so far. Like i said maybe im just looking in the wrong places.
But yea sorry for writing so much but throw your opinions out there, should i search for a guild or start my own. And if i did would any of you want to join a guild like this??