Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Initial loading issue stuck at 92% Rant + Fix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xmakx View Post
    I got the same problem yesterday.
    Found an easier solution, go to C:\Users\{USER_NAME}\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\U ser Data\Default\File System\000\p\ and delete, move or rename folders like 00 or 01 and start the game and it just downloads the game files again.
    didn t find this particular folder

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Where can I even download the chrome that has that specific version... can't find them at google... Can someone point it out for me? Thanks.

IGN: Callmepeer
    Guide: How to use BBCodes!

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tonex View Post
    Where can I even download the chrome that has that specific version... can't find them at google... Can someone point it out for me? Thanks.
    Ty for necro threading this one XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

It does not work with my computer...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

why after i click this -->http://www.oldapps.com/google_chrome...d_chrome=11967 i cant see the download

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by cyrilsantos View Post
    why after i click this -->http://www.oldapps.com/google_chrome...d_chrome=11967 i cant see the download
    That solution is really old and not relevant anymore. A lot has changed. For starters, its NOT just your version of chrome or software, that is blocking this. Its a lof of things. Since the game uses WebGL in Chrome, if you are using anything less than OSX 10.8.5 on Mac or anything less than Windows 7, the game will not launch.

Also, your graphics card chipset and core processor MUST be on the list of acceptable devices etc. There is no way to hide that from the game/Chrome anymore like us overclockers were doing, cause even if you manage to mask that or change it via a User Agent switcher (previously worked, not now) you are blocked again.

There are no more work arounds, and even if some crazy ones are found, they will work only for a short time then not anymore. This is all due to something much bigger than STS. Dont blame them. Right now, the internet is going through a big transition from 2d to 3d. A lot of people aren't aware of this unless you do a lot of intense hardware/software dev. A line in the sand, so to speak, is being drawn and on one side you have all the stuff that will be fast enough to run the new way web will be with 3d and post processing effects, layer and transition composting etc. On the other side is all the hardware and software that will NOT be able to. What is tough to deal with is MOST of us with this issue are right on that line.... so our set up might have worked FINE a week ago, and now all the sudden, it doesn't.

Unless you are someone who has a new computer setup and just maybe need to tweak your settings, the reality is guys, this is the time whether you are broke or not, have the means or not, you HAVE to find a way to get a much more modern set up to keep playing the game. You have to get a new operating system, which means, all new hardware. This is what is happening, not some bug or error with the game, I want to make sure someone made this super clear.

If you are one of these lucky few, what this means 99.9% of the time you are using hardware/software that is from around 2007-2010ish or something. OR it might mean you are using Windows XP and are one of the few that didnt know it was phased out this year, its no longer supported, consider it dead, it will just get worse and worse. I am positive this will address almost all of the players that are posting issues like this. If I was one of you, I would want to know this before spending countless hours trying to get the game working, only spend that time if you are sure you have a machine and software at max, only a couple of years old.

I read a post from one of the dev's earlier in response to these issues saying stuff simply like "Update your graphics drivers and you should be fine..." So I had to come here and post all of this info. You guys have to have all the information or you will spend tons of time troubleshooting the wrong thing.
    Last edited by Allthebells; 12-04-2014 at 08:39 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

not working for me it said that old chrome is expired and it cant be installed>HATE MY computer!!!!