Thread: Rouges are warriors

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Rouges are warriors

Hi, Rouge they have higher critic,DEX,Damage,DPS than warriors, is like rouge are warriors. I dont know why rouge should have all higher stats than warriors, only warriors have slightly higher HP which higher DEX of rouge can be same as higher HP, so in my point of view rouges are warrior with high critic,DEX,DAMAGE,DPS.
    I still dont understand why warriors should have lower damage and DPS than rouges, rouges should only have high critic and DEX...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cyrusrevange View Post
    Hi, Rouge they have higher critic,DEX,Damage,DPS than warriors, is like rouge are warriors. I dont know why rouge should have all higher stats than warriors, only warriors have slightly higher HP which higher DEX of rouge can be same as higher HP, so in my point of view rouges are warrior with high critic,DEX,DAMAGE,DPS.
    I still dont understand why warriors should have lower damage and DPS than rouges, rouges should only have high critic and DEX...

Gears matters. Chosen skills matters. Chosen passives matters.
    ^ Battle Dragons IGN

Et tu, brute?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Warriors are designed for tanking and keeping enemy aggro, not to serve as the damage dealer. The reason they have so much health is to compensate for their lack of damage, vice versa.

Plus with all that bulk, how can you swing a hammer faster than a rogue with a bow?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I dont know of you ever watches dbz as a kid or if your even that old for that matter but in the cell saga when goku was training with gohan in the hyberbolic time chamber he powered up and he said some thing about him being too bulky with muscles to be fast and that he needed to find a way to become ssj2 well in arcane legends warriors are ssj1 with huge bulky muscles, rogues are ssj2 and warriors/? rogues with arcane weps are all ssj3.
    Ign - slashyroth

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Slashiroth View Post
    I dont know of you ever watches dbz as a kid or if your even that old for that matter but in the cell saga when goku was training with gohan in the hyberbolic time chamber he powered up and he said some thing about him being too bulky with muscles to be fast and that he needed to find a way to become ssj2 well in arcane legends warriors are ssj1 with huge bulky muscles, rogues are ssj2 and warriors/? rogues with arcane weps are all ssj3.
    I seen part of that series where Goku says he should remain in super saiyan form to build up speed in order to dodge cell's attacks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts

Yup Trucks made that mistake and got worked...lol
    The Collective - Toa Aiga

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Rouge they have higher critic,DEX,Damage,DPS than warriors, is like rouge are warriors. I dont know why rouge should have all higher stats than warriors, only warriors have slightly higher HP which higher DEX of rouge can be same as higher HP, so in my point of view rouges are warrior with high critic,DEX,DAMAGE,DPS.
    Rouge they have higher critic,DEX,Damage,DPS than warriors, is like rouge are warriors. I dont know why rouge should have all higher stats than warriors, only warriors have slightly higher HP which higher DEX of rouge can be same as higher HP, so in my point of view rouges are warrior with high critic,DEX,DAMAGE,DPS.

lol look what i found. he is just posting this everywhere. current count = 7.
    .. RETIRED ..
    L31 PvE & L21 PvP
    ...Arcane Legends

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wowsome For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wowsome View Post
    lol look what i found. he is just posting this everywhere. current count = 7.
    When i first saw that, i thought it was spam quoting.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ebezaanec For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebezaanec View Post
    When i first saw that, i thought it was spam quoting.
    me too lol.

But seriously when will be this issue of rogue vs warrior will end *sigh* or it will not end :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Ive seen many many mmo's. Most all suffer from this problem of rogues having near tank like qualities on top of their massive dps OR tanks having near rogue like qualities on top of their massive hit points and armor. In this game, it may be the former problem.

Many mmo's also end up where a lot of the classes blend together with blurred roles. If rogues get a shield or tanks get a bow...hrm...

Only time will tell where Arcane Legends will end up. It still is a fun ride for me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

You just have to learn class dynamics

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teoijio View Post
    Ive seen many many mmo's. Most all suffer from this problem of rogues having near tank like qualities on top of their massive dps OR tanks having near rogue like qualities on top of their massive hit points and armor. In this game, it may be the former problem.

Many mmo's also end up where a lot of the classes blend together with blurred roles. If rogues get a shield or tanks get a bow...hrm...

Only time will tell where Arcane Legends will end up. It still is a fun ride for me.
    I disagree. No rogue is going to take the place of a tank and still be able to fulfill their job as an assassin.

I'm not saying a rogue can't have a similar build as a warrior, but there is a huge trade off in damage.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

That's because they triple whammy'd the warrior. They fixed the "glitch" with windmill (Deserved).. lowered warrior damage (Not deserved).. and adjusted VB (hrmphhh) all at the same time. Along with other nerfs.

My solution? roll all three. Practically nerf proof.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Regarding stats, ive seen rogues with over 1000 armor and pretty high hit points (cant remember the exact number, but I remember the armor was over 1000). My warrior has about 1100 armor... im not saying im uber, im not, and the rogue was pretty high tier, but I do see a closing gap in stats, which is surprising a bit since the cap is only lvl31.

Yes skills make a huge difference regarding role and function -- for now. I should hsve clarified I was only talking about stats, mainly hit points and armor.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts

Can't we all just get along?.. and run some elite together...lol
    The Collective - Toa Aiga

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

I complete disagree with the OP. Show me a rogue with 1400+ armor, 4700+HP (these aren't even the highest values a warrior can get) and the ability to taunt. That's right, it doesn't exist.

Warriors tank and gobble up health pots like crazy, rogues deal dmg and use mana pots like crazy and mages perform crowd control (and die a lot lol). For someone to call a rogue a tank, simply proves they have no clue what tanking really means IMHO.

I can't see the point of people needing to always yell 'OP this, OP that'. If certain classes are so good why just don't lvl up one of those classes? It's not like leveling up takes that much time or effort.

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to JaytB For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teoijio View Post

Name:  Warriorbow.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  83.0 KB
    Jkdog: lvl 41 AL Rogue | Jksmurf: lvl 29 AL Sorcerer | Jkwar: lvl 16 AL Warrior | Kataer: lvl 22 PL Enchantress

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    102 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JaytB View Post
    Warriors tank and gobble up health pots like crazy, rogues deal dmg and use mana pots like crazy and mages perform crowd control (and die a lot lol). For someone to call a rogue a tank, simply proves they have no clue what tanking really means IMHO.
    Mages need to be OP! lol!!!!

The toeless smurf!

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Leveling up does take time, actually, and is quite boring. That is, unless you use elixirs which will level you up faster.