Thread: Pally lvl 76 . Need skills build .

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs up Pally lvl 76 . Need skills build .

Need skills build for my mage pally .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

You talk about rhino pally or mage pally? If rhino, wait till next cap/update when they adjust the new classes within rhinos.
    Apostel L76 Ursan | Diamantarrow L56 Avian_.
    Immortalcry L61 Elite-Undead | Pleasedontcry L32 Avian n' more..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Im talking about mage -_- (elf) just need skills build pvp for str set

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apostel View Post
    You talk about rhino pally or mage pally? If rhino, wait till next cap/update when they adjust the new classes within rhinos.
    im sry but have u tried rhino at endgame? Because i have one and tbh its not tht bad it tanks and kills burdys

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apostel View Post
    Rhino is a phenomenal support/tanking class. As already stated, it can kill birds, but it's great for CTF.

Senior Member Everyone'sFavMage's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Max buffs drain and fire. That's all u need. Oh and some heal wouldn't hurt in case u get hit.
    Naw nvm. If u get hit u die. So basically just buff drain fire. Gg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

This is the skill build I use.

9 frost
    9 light
    5 heal
    1 revive
    6 fire
    1 icestorm
    7 drain
    9 weakness
    9 nightmare
    1 Magic Shield
    9 BoV
    9 BoM

The reasons why I didn't do higher on fire and drain it's because from the current levels they are on now, they will only upgrade by 10 dmg so you could use those points on another usefull skills like frost for example, debuffs hit %, dmg, armor, and freezes at 12meters, and lightning on the other hand, has the second highest dmg output skill and the fastest cooldown skill plus it has some very nice debuffs.

Just some very few tips. Never use an early MS agaisn't str bears, any mage, or str birds, instead go in at 8 meters and use lightning and weakness and you will rather see them "miss" alot or you dodging all, so only use if you're about to die (1/4 hp left). For phoenix birds, use drain fire at 12 meters and run back, then go in with MS drain, light, fire, frost and stay within Auto Attack range since that scythe dmg will save your life at times.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

A 71 beastly rhino can kill an elite set bird.

High dodge.
    Pro dodge debuff.
    AL: BAT~HAM 0_O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

You don't need to do much, relax, listen music, grab popcorn and tempt someone, then -

ms, drain, fire, ice(if small popcorn), heal run reach a tree, then show some love to the tree, by hugging it continuously, make sure your auto is on, now just spam your skills randomly.

If you don't get kdr boast by 200% doing this, I'll give you free kills.
    Last edited by Waug; 06-11-2013 at 06:01 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by legendfb View Post
    You don't need to do much, relax, listen music, grab popcorn and tempt someone, then -

ms, drain, fire, ice(if small popcorn), heal run reach a tree, then show some love to the tree, by hugging it continuously, make sure your auto is on, now just spam your skills randomly.

If you don't get kdr boast by 200% doing this, I'll give you free kills.
    Have you considered that others might actually want to gain respect in pvp arenas and not rely on cheap tactics..?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Why is it that so many people feel Pallies are OP compared to other classes? I kill them easily on both my bear and bird..

Deathofan is the only one who actually gave him a very nice support pally build, most others were just trollreplies that indicated that Pally needs no skill. While it is possible to win fights as a pally just by lucky dodges and the high damage output, in the long run luck will even out and skill becomes more dominant. Good kiting and precisely timed heals and shields are very important for a pally to do good consistently. Pally offers more advantages than an intmage does, but that doesnt mean you will just do well with any build or you should use cheap strategies such as treehugging to win.

To the OPs question:
    For a more offensive setup I would take the points off weakness and put them into drain, fire and possibly heal or icestorm. That build is pretty popular in endgame ctf and works very well as it allows you to take out str chars with a powetful nuke and does a lot of dmg from 12m as well.
    OneRandomNoob - 76 meatshield | Gaunab - 76 dodgenub

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Sometime very insightfull truth spoken through troll. If any classy and also tree hugger pally would read it, he would know.

If an endgame pally do tree hugging against a bird, then anyone can say bird have to be very lucky to win the match, obviously if they just don't play waiting game.

And also if someone feels that endgame pallies aren't op, obviously he does not have much expeience against pallies at all, I explained several times that how they're overpowered.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Sometime very insightfull truth spoken through troll. If any classy and also tree hugger pally would read it, he would know.

If an endgame pally do tree hugging against a bird, then anyone can say bird have to be very lucky to win the match, obviously if they just don't play waiting game.

And also if someone feels that endgame pallies aren't op, obviously he does not have much expeience against pallies at all, I explained several times that how they're overpowered.
    Anyone who hides behind trees while his opponent is rushing in has a clear advantage. That applies to any class and is not a specific thing for pallies. There was really nothing useful concerning the OPs question to your post.

Also, I said pallies aren't op compared to other classes (namely bears and birds). If you disagree, please show me a pally that beats me on either of those classes to 10.
    And don't worry, I have plenty experience to back up my statements.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gaunab View Post
    That applies to any class and is not a specific thing for pallies.
    lolz, why I need to explain these things to an experienced player like you?
    Surely it's but along with other factors ms is alone is a major factor that a mage can be better tree hugger than anyone. The main purpose of tree hugging is that the opponent miss his shots, guess what the bird misses the only chance to break ms.

There was really nothing useful concerning the OPs question to your post.
    boo, I think what I spoke through trolling is the most successful tactic of the class-ist mages of pl. I don't know it's told or not in forum before. Anyway it's useless in term of op can't get it or not, cuz it was not well explained for average pvp-ers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

lolz, why I need to explain these things to an experienced player like you?
    Surely it's but along with other factors ms is alone is a major factor that a mage can be better tree hugger than anyone. The main purpose of tree hugging is that the opponent miss his shots, guess what the bird misses the only chance to break ms.

boo, I think what I spoke through trolling is the most successful tactic of the class-ist mages of pl. I don't know it's told or not in forum before. Anyway it's useless in term of op can't get it or not, cuz it was not well explained for average pvp-ers.
    You are wrong in several points, but tbh I tired of arguing with you when you always believe your opinion is superior to the arguments layed out by anyone else. Just keep in mind: your perception of PvP might be different from the perception of others. You clearly have a different playstyle from mine if pallies give you that much trouble. Let's just leave it at that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gaunab View Post
    You are wrong in several points, but tbh I tired of arguing with you when you always believe your opinion is superior to the arguments layed out by anyone else. Just keep in mind: your perception of PvP might be different from the perception of others. You clearly have a different playstyle from mine if pallies give you that much trouble. Let's just leave it at that.
    lol, just saying you're wrong doesn't imply or prove anything at all, just point out those points where I'm wrong that would be more logical. I don't have any kinda superiority complex lol, show valuable point, I'll be glad to hear that.

Again, I think I repeating now, I don't have any problem against str mages that came here at forums and crying, rather all the pallies start to do tree hugging, seeing that they can't beat me directly.

When we discuss at forums that any class is op or not, we should not take this that a particular person can beat someone or not, we should theoritically compare, and I think I've provided enough evidence regarding this matter in the thread, you know what i'm talking about.

@jc, it was a bit sarcasam to those players who do tree hug to win, being aggressive and fast paced pvp-er I hate that people tree hug or hide to win me.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

lol, just saying you're wrong doesn't imply or prove anything at all, just point out those points where I'm wrong that would be more logical. I don't have any kinda superiority complex lol, show valuable point, I'll be glad to hear that.

Again, I think I repeating now, I don't have any problem against str mages that came here at forums and crying, rather all the pallies start to do tree hugging, seeing that they can't beat me directly.

When we discuss at forums that any class is op or not, we should not take this that a particular person can beat someone or not, we should theoritically compare, and I think I've provided enough evidence regarding this matter in the thread, you know what i'm talking about.

@jc, it was a bit sarcasam to those players who do tree hug to win, being aggressive and fast paced pvp-er I hate that people tree hug or hide to win me.
    As a mage, I always tree hide. Why? Because it's the only legit chance I have of winning. The other 15% of the time I win is if I'm fully buffed while the other class isn't.

Tree hiding nowadays is considered strategy, and you shouldn't feel like a skilled player regardless of what class you play because none of the classes are balanced. Please stop making yourself seem so skilled for a game that's completely unbalanced and full of one-shot spells.

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX:1134681

As a mage, I always tree hide. Why? Because it's the only legit chance I have of winning. The other 15% of the time I win is if I'm fully buffed while the other class isn't.

Tree hiding nowadays is considered strategy, and you shouldn't feel like a skilled player regardless of what class you play because none of the classes are balanced. Please stop making yourself seem so skilled for a game that's completely unbalanced and full of one-shot spells.
    I was waiting for this.
    In endgame, tree hugging and hiding behinds walls is very useful.
    Only in twink levels tree hugging is frowned upon.
    Think like this: Youre a normal peasant, and a huge king uses a cannon, 1 shot to take down an army.
    Youre alone, and ofc, you hide. You dont go and take the shot.
    Same in endgame, mage vs bird.
    Mage buffed, uses ms.
    However, bird can easily break it and kill the mage at one shot same time.
    So using the trees and walls to defend your self against the dreaded one shot blast, is useful, considering endgame is UN balanced, and many 1shots around here.

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Something has to be choosen, it seems condradictory to me, either choose that game is unbalanced or no I can kill someone so this not op that not op.

if someone saying desperately that u can't kill any particular class but I can easily, so he is indirectly and clearly denying that there are big problems including op dodge 1 hit kill blah blah., nothing is properly balanced. This has been said by so called forum proes, several times I.e purely contradicting.

as far as 'tactics to win' are concern everything is tactic, teaming hiding blind running spwning, leaving blah blah, I don't have any problem on those, everyone is feee to play in his own way doesn't matter if it seems lame to others.