Thread: Q: What will happen to all mythic items when new cap comes?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Q: What will happen to all mythic items when new cap comes?

Looking forward to get some answers to this question. Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Sorry, but really? Another thread on this. Read through the following post to get the most recent "definitive" statement from the developers on this issue:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Next-Expansion

As you can see there is a "possible upgrade," but no clear statement of their fate, with their fate yet to be "unveiled." lmao

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thanks. I wish I knew that is why I asked.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Here is my best guess based on all of the information STS has posted in the past:

Mythic Helm & Armor will have a path to be upgraded to level 36 items, but my guess is it will require something extra and will not be automatic. Maybe some kind of crafting will be required, or a quest of some sort. If you have played other STS games, then you know how crafting works... You need a recipe and the crafting materials.

As for the mythic weapons, amulets and ring, they will most likely still be better than any legendary items at level 36, so those will stay the same.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Here is my best guess based on all of the information STS has posted in the past:

Mythic Helm & Armor will have a path to be upgraded to level 36 items, but my guess is it will require something extra and will not be automatic. Maybe some kind of crafting will be required, or a quest of some sort. If you have played other STS games, then you know how crafting works... You need a recipe and the crafting materials.

As for the mythic weapons, amulets and ring, they will most likely still be better than any legendary items at level 36, so those will stay the same.
    Or maybe theres gona be an NPC that will give you an option to upgrade your helm for a ridiculous amount of plats.
    Ballistixx
    Philippines Allstar GM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post

Quote Originally Posted by yuriramos View Post
    Or maybe theres gona be an NPC that will give you an option to upgrade your helm for a ridiculous amount of plats.
    How about this one. A hybrid of your ideas: crafting material that is only found as a rare drop from crates required to upgrade the mythic gear. Hmmm..... I hope not, lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

All i know, the recent mythics and arcanes won't be upgraded.
    I guess it will be a new mythics, because it's really bad when we cap at 36 but use 26 mythic helm.
    Should make a new mythics and arcanes! The recent mythics and arcanes will be forgotten.
    IGN(s): Anymove L40(a Rogue since S3)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

they'll make new ones so you guys will open more crates

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drgrimmy View Post
    How about this one. A hybrid of your ideas: crafting material that is only found as a rare drop from crates required to upgrade the mythic gear. Hmmm..... I hope not, lol.
    I suspect this will be the case, but the crafting materials will also come from Elite Chests as well. If I were STS, this is how I would do it. The crafting materials themselves will become valuable much like glyph steels are in PL. And the recipes will be rare drops as well, but maybe also can be purchased for plat (another PL idea).