Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prepare 4 E3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=BhBFd...%3DBhBFdV5NaLI

And Sony comes out with a perfect dig to the anti-consumer policies of Microsoft!

Edit: Seriously, for anyone still wanting to purchase an Xbox One, please explain, because I see zero appeal at the moment. Was planning on buying both on their respective release days but it looks like the PS4 is going to be the only new console in my house.
    Last edited by kallima; 06-11-2013 at 05:47 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kallima For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kallima View Post
    http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=BhBFd...%3DBhBFdV5NaLI

And Sony comes out with a perfect dig to the anti-consumer policies of Microsoft!

Edit: Seriously, for anyone still wanting to purchase an Xbox One, please explain, because I see zero appeal at the moment. Was planning on buying both on their respective release days but it looks like the PS4 is going to be the only new console in my house.
    Seems Playstation has sealed in their victory

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

i've always been a xbox person but after the crap microsoft have done to xbox one ... i've been leaning on the ps4 but i'll still check out the xbox but so far the ps4 is the one i might want to buy
    EPITOME OF SILENTKILLS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Xbox 1 has no hope now. Gamespot released this video at the PS4 reveal where Sony just completely blows Microsoft up by countering everything that is making the Xbox 1 look bad.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun View Post
    Xbox 1 has no hope now. Gamespot released this video at the PS4 reveal where Sony just completely blows Microsoft up by countering everything that is making the Xbox 1 look bad.
    There will still be A LOT of uninformed sheeple buying the XBOX One unfortunately. I just have no idea why anyone would compromise their privacy and endorse anti-consumer policies just for a game exclusive.

I'm actually surprised this hasn't received more attention! I came back to visit here to gauge fellow gamer's reactions, but it's like crickets.

And FYI: Best Buy currently is offering a $10 coupon for their PS+ 12mos subscription making it only 39.99 AND they stack! Get it while it's hot, (coupon expires 6/22)I'm picking up 2 today since you get Drive Club PS+ edition at launch!