Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: "business plan"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Lightbulb "business plan"

Hello Sts And People Viewing Thread,
    This Is Just A Observation That I Find Interesting, If You Dont Like Constructive Criticism Please Leave Because Im Trying To Keep Away Hateful Comments. So Any Way Please Read On If Your Not The Above...

It Seems Like Sts Has A Horrible Business Plan. Since When Does Making New Games And Then Forgetting The Players Who Pay Money In The Old Game A "Good Idea". Its Fine If You Want To Make New Games In All, But If You Do, You Need To Hire People. And If Your Not Hiring... Then Don't Make The Games. Why In Any Way Would You Drop A Game And Put All Your Employs Into The Newest Game (Keeping In Mind The Only Reason That More People Play The New Game Is Because Your Updating It Way More Frequently), So When You Update More, You Get More People. I Am Very Thankful Of The ONE Developer Who Stays With The Project. So Lets Recap, As You Update Game Less Often Your Revenue Goes Down, And When People Quit Game Your Revenue Goes Down. So If YouHire More People To Make The 4 Games Even With updates, It Could Boost Revenue. So In The End Your Making Games That Just Hurt The Games That Came Before it.

If You Stuck Through The Rant, I Would Love To Hear If You Agree Or Disagree With Me And Why, And Who Knows, Maybe Sts Will Read This And Give It A Try.
    Last edited by ancestor; 06-12-2013 at 11:27 AM.
    Click the link to get to my new Signature Shop!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ancestor For This Useful Post:

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Telling us we have a horrible business plan to begin with is not constructive criticism.

Sorry, this is a rant and we just don't do those.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post: