Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arcane Legends Boss Brawl Arena Now Available!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

The map looks good as a guildwar arena
    Ballistixx
    Philippines Allstar GM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Valsacar View Post
    Bloodhammer seems to have an instant death from anywhere on the map with no warning attack... could you please remove it. No red, nothing near me, he's on the other side of the map, I'm full health (2672) in full mythic gear. It appears to be his arm gun attack. I don't believe it's just on crits, as it's basically everytime I see him use that attack I'm dead... unless his crit chance is around 95%.
    Agreed. Something is definitely fishy with this place. My warrior has roughly 4700 hp with 1575 armor, however, Glob double hit me (10,000 dmg each) for a total of 20k. Meaning, STS has given each boss the ability to 1-hit someone and make them spend plat to revive. This game is getting so sad, the way its all based around plat spending. I know it's a free game - I understand I'm lucky to have such a thing available to me. I've spent money on plat for STS to improve the game. But come on, stop making everything revolve around plat spending. It's supposed to be fun not stressful.

Edit: I will post a screenie of this attack soon as I remember to.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The purple crystals.... For those who are annoyed.... It's not proven but I think you need to go in the opposite direction it pulls you... You still get the stun though...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I think it's a bit to hard for most people, dont get me wrong. It does say that you will be fighting the elite bosses from the game but there comes a point when getting your *** handed to you stops being fun. Like most have already said the purple pulling effect is just weird, you get tossed around the screen pumping your pots hoping to get an opportunity to try & land one charged hit at least before you get tossed around the screen some more. I have only beaten Stahl so far. Hopefully I will find a group that knows how to use their tOOn to its full capabilities & find the enjoyment in defeating such hard odds. Well that's my 5 cents worth.
    GM《Tama ☆ Kino》 GUILD《Regiment ☆ Infamous ☆ Platoon》

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Bloodhammer seems to have an instant death from anywhere on the map with no warning attack... could you please remove it. No red, nothing near me, he's on the other side of the map, I'm full health (2672) in full mythic gear. It appears to be his arm gun attack. I don't believe it's just on crits, as it's basically everytime I see him use that attack I'm dead... unless his crit chance is around 95%.
    What about adding cross hairs like the snipers in Star Legends use? At least then mages and rogues will have a chance to not be 1-shot. Right now its painfully just hoping he doesn't target you or you magically survive the Shell Shock.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

LOL. So you guys want to play in the fire, but cry when it gets too hot. Everyone knows the Arena is a plat vacuum, there's no denying it. That's why the entry is free if you haven't noticed. As long as people spend plats in there, sts has no reason to change it. How would you feel if someone asked you to make less money? You would tell them to go to hell, right? You have a choice not to support a certain part of the game or take your lumps with everyone else.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

the arena is what keeps me playing. its challenging but quite duable, just need to find out how to kill Bloodhammer, hes a pain. that one shoot kill is ugh. achievements r quite strange. the spider one i got after i killed Globe with pumpkins. and Glob has quite wide area of his rush/stun attack so keeping away doesnt help much, or even when im close behind him or to the side not in red area by his special attack, he still somehow hit me and i die. its like hes locked on me or i dont know.

but if it wasnt for the arena i wouldnt be playing probably. running elites is nothing much, half of ppl leave during a run and bc of timer no one can replace them.

EDIT: loot sucks for me in arena, i spend more on pots then got something from there, but still keep playing it
    Last edited by Uzii; 06-20-2013 at 01:27 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

fix it ok?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Great..... I love it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

There needs to be something done. Its cannon-hand shot is unblievable. i dont even have a chance to start sometimes. he oneshoot me right in the beginning. once i tried 3 or 4 times. it happend once so i told "ok lets try again".. he oneshoot me on start line didnt even had a chance to fire arrow and i have 3k+ hp and over 1000 armor, then i tried again and again with same result then i gave up.
    and u cant even imagine how frustrating is when hes already on 1% life, after all that dodging avoiding red zone, his cannonballs, pumpkins or spiders or trying to outrun the crystal, he oneshoot me when im miles away from him. its like u just need to get lucky he doesnt oneshoot u, and thats not right.
    if u can do something abt it please, thx.
    Last edited by Uzii; 06-24-2013 at 10:30 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

only Bloodhammer is too hard in my opinion.. usually one shots me.. i can survive sometimes but then I can't kill him.. not in 3 mins.. i know.. i need top rogues to help me.. any volunteers out there?
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=88929&dateline=136981  8890
    Signature created by marshmallow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Obi View Post
    only Bloodhammer is too hard in my opinion.. usually one shots me.. i can survive sometimes but then I can't kill him.. not in 3 mins.. i know.. i need top rogues to help me.. any volunteers out there?
    The fact that we need "top rogues" to get this achievement makes it unbalanced. It's the last one I need...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

just put the title "Shuyal Gladiator" on store so everyone can buy it with some plats.
    Skip this arena,seriously,game is should never be like this. i mean, it should be fun, not stressing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taejo View Post
    The fact that we need "top rogues" to get this achievement makes it unbalanced. It's the last one I need...
    I was on a team with 3 rogues and 1 warrior. Only 2 out of the 4 of us got the achievement! We all killed him and we all were on the board when he died. Of course I didn't get the achievement! I understand your frustration buddy!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Is that challenger really exist? How is it look like?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Haligali For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    It exist.. hard to find but it exist - it is looking like oridinary mob from Nord (the guy with spear) - you will not miss him when you see him.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=88929&dateline=136981  8890

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Obi View Post
    It exist.. hard to find but it exist - it is looking like oridinary mob from Nord (the guy with spear) - you will not miss him when you see him.
    gimme some hints: can he spawn instead of first boss? or usually at end?
    i try now solo spawn at first, when its not there i quit, is it good tactic? I do not want to spend unnecessary time there because i hate arena, so boring, same bosses always, and smurfs are useless.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

gimme some hints: can he spawn instead of first boss? or usually at end?
    i try now solo spawn at first, when its not there i quit, is it good tactic? I do not want to spend unnecessary time there because i hate arena, so boring, same bosses always, and smurfs are useless.
    Yes exactly, that is how I finally found him.. solo, see first boss, restart.. boring I know, not sure how many times I restarted the arena during three days.. I keep doing that for shark bouncer still and never seen second challenger again, so I guess I was lucky..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

ok, thanks uf! i try then more

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

I helped yesterday to Kalimiish, Lordnesh and Haverst in Arena. They got Challenger AP in the third boss