Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Blood Hammer arena No Achievement reward????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Blood Hammer arena No Achievement reward????

i been killing bloodhammer (vortex crystal environment) in less than 3mins but we can't get the achievement title… whats wrong with this STS?

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Spacetime Studios Dev
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    210 Posts

Actually works for me.
    Last edited by Lojack; 06-14-2013 at 11:53 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lojack View Post
    Actually works for me.
    Your a Spacetime Studio Dev and "Actually works for me" is the best response you got? That's pathetic. What does it take for you to actually look into these issue? Do you need everyone on forums yelling and complaining that it wont work? Or do we need to have a higher forum reputation to be noticed?

Quote Originally Posted by Whacywhack View Post
    i been killing bloodhammer (vortex crystal environment) in less than 3mins but we can't get the achievement title… whats wrong with this STS?
    Your not the only Whacy, there are other who have done it in less than 3 minutes and are in the same position as you. We will just have to wait and see what happens here. Best of luck though.
    Last edited by Gorotsuki; 06-14-2013 at 12:26 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gorotsuki For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Have do it twice under 3 minute , no achievement too. And there have a Warming must defeat bloodhammer within 1 minute. Pls fix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    102 Posts

I was with someone in a fight and they got this achiev while I didn't... same fight.. how come?!

The toeless smurf!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lojack View Post
    Actually works for me.
    Now that I have some proof that its not a "Actually works for me" situation. Here is a run I Just did with 3 rogues. I got the achievement and they didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by katish View Post
    I was with someone in a fight and they got this achiev while I didn't... same fight.. how come?!
    Katish here they are:

1 Minute message popped up and I screen capped it: Name:  1 Min to go.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  365.7 KB

Boss died seconds later and I got achievement but nobody else did: Name:  Ach Got other no..jpg
Views: 214
Size:  324.9 KB
    Last edited by Gorotsuki; 06-15-2013 at 04:53 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    102 Posts

Thank you vore! Appreciate the screen capture!

The toeless smurf!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to katish For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gorotsuki View Post
    Now that I have some proof that its not a "Actually works for me" situation. Here is a run I Just did with 3 rogues. I got the achievement and they didn't.

Katish here they are:

1 Minute message popped up and I screen capped it: Name:  1 Min to go.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  365.7 KB

Boss died seconds later and I got achievement but nobody else did: Name:  Ach Got other no..jpg
Views: 214
Size:  324.9 KB
    1 min o.O but it says 3mins ... so thats why we didnt get the achievement from 26min to 28min :/

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SkyDagger View Post
    1 min o.O but it says 3mins ... so thats why we didnt get the achievement from 26min to 28min :/
    Haha Sky, you have to defeat Bloodhammer in 3 minutes or less, doesn't matter about the total time of battle. That message comes at the 2 Minute mark warning you to hurry up for achievement. Best of luck getting it.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Haha Sky, you have to defeat Bloodhammer in 3 minutes or less, doesn't matter about the total time of battle. That message comes at the 2 Minute mark warning you to hurry up for achievement. Best of luck getting it.
    i mean we killed him on 26min to 28min = 2min more less than 3min. I didnt see that message :/ and that time weve faced 5 boss in one run. maybe the whole run was bugged so we didnt get the achievement. oh well thanks

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

i mean we killed him on 26min to 28min = 2min more less than 3min. I didnt see that message :/ and that time weve faced 5 boss in one run. maybe the whole run was bugged so we didnt get the achievement. oh well thanks
    Ah, I see we thought we were going to get challenger achievement but we were wrong. Also with Bloodhammer achievement you have to have the purple vortex crystal environment (ones that push you around when somebody is carrying it.) otherwise it's not for the achievement.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Ah, I see we thought we were going to get challenger achievement but we were wrong. Also with Bloodhammer achievement you have to have the purple vortex crystal environment (ones that push you around when somebody is carrying it.) otherwise it's not for the achievement.
    Exactly thats the environment. A while ago we encountered bloodhammer with vortex FIRST BOSS 3 out of 4 died and used plat revived. Sadly me and the two people who used the plat revived didnt received the AP while the one who survived got it and we killed him in less than 3min.

Now i know, if you died and used plat revived even you killed bloodhammer with vortex crystal environment in less than 3min no ACHIEVEMENT for you. Can this be changed devs we used plat just for this achievement

Its hard to survive from vortex explosion and the barrel gun that can crit nor one hit of bloodhammer as a rogue nor mage
    Last edited by SkyDagger; 06-15-2013 at 09:00 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to SkyDagger For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

U killed him way after the one min look at overall time. I recieved it second time facing him as dis everyone on my team.....the vortex is hard, and I love it, nobody wabts easy bosses all the time to just smash buttons...there is a strategy with it, figure it out please.....devs don't change a thing
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Your a Spacetime Studio Dev and "Actually works for me" is the best response you got? That's pathetic. What does it take for you to actually look into these issue? Do you need everyone on forums yelling and complaining that it wont work? Or do we need to have a higher forum reputation to be noticed?

Your not the only Whacy, there are other who have done it in less than 3 minutes and are in the same position as you. We will just have to wait and see what happens here. Best of luck though.
    Woah, calm down there buddy. These Devs have done so much for us it's amazing! You don't have to be so harsh :/.
    -Skull.
    BUYING A NEW SIGNATURE PIC - PM ME!
    READ ME TO RE-SPARK POCKET LEGENDS!
    Click Me! Or Click Me! Or Click Both!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Exactly thats the environment. A while ago we encountered bloodhammer with vortex FIRST BOSS 3 out of 4 died and used plat revived. Sadly me and the two people who used the plat revived didnt received the AP while the one who survived got it and we killed him in less than 3min.

Now i know, if you died and used plat revived even you killed bloodhammer with vortex crystal environment in less than 3min no ACHIEVEMENT for you. Can this be changed devs we used plat just for this achievement

Its hard to survive from vortex explosion and the barrel gun that can crit nor one hit of bloodhammer as a rogue nor mage
    I think there is something to not getting an achievement if you die and use plat revive. Me and a buddy were going for the Halloween achievement. First time we got Rutgers with the pumpkins, he got the achievement and I did not. Everyone in the party should get the achievement right? I think it was because I died and used plat revive, and he did not. A little later we used the same strategy, but this time I did not die and I got the achievement

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SkullCrusher View Post
    Woah, calm down there buddy. These Devs have done so much for us it's amazing! You don't have to be so harsh :/.
    -Skull.
    Hahaha. I'll stop there. Anyway.

Since we haven't received any update on the situation. It seems that the description needs changing! It would seem that nobody can die in the party this coming from experience and other players advice while trying for the achievement of 'Shark Bouncer' . But it would be wrong because a player died in my party I was the only one to receive the achievement... A clear problem don't you think?

So please riddle me this: Whats the problem here developers?
    Last edited by Gorotsuki; 06-16-2013 at 03:38 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    U killed him way after the one min look at overall time. I recieved it second time facing him as dis everyone on my team.....the vortex is hard, and I love it, nobody wabts easy bosses all the time to just smash buttons...there is a strategy with it, figure it out please.....devs don't change a thing
    Hey man, got any tips for the flags? We've been trying... one seems to work a bit: when one gets flag, run around in big circles while team stays in middle.. But still haven's succeeded, so maybe there is a different strat? Any "hints" are welcome!
    tc,
    Osa

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Darko, Who are you referring to? I screened that achievement message as it popped up which was 10m 28s time of death was 3 seconds later..

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Actually we figured out the strategy the bad thing is mages and rogues with just a good gear not a best nor great gear that have it will be easily to be killed once that bloodhammer fired one of us especially me as rogue and hit me so as what will happen ill be trap inside the vortex. 2 vortex explosion can easily kill us before we regen our whole life using hp potion. So i used the shadow piercer automatic goes to blood once im near on blood he will just punch me and fired again that blasting cannon that can crit to 1 hit or make myself 20% hp left + stun in a short period of time + vortex. I agree to dont change anything there but let bloodhammer fired cannon slightly lower the damage like probability of 60% chance ("Chance" not "HP Percenatge") to survive not a 1 hit k.o. -_-"

Quote Originally Posted by drgrimmy View Post
    I think there is something to not getting an achievement if you die and use plat revive. Me and a buddy were going for the Halloween achievement. First time we got Rutgers with the pumpkins, he got the achievement and I did not. Everyone in the party should get the achievement right? I think it was because I died and used plat revive, and he did not. A little later we used the same strategy, but this time I did not die and I got the achievement
    yep, what i mention there is the cause of not getting the achievement badly to hard to survive on just a good gear. ill try this time with HP set but low dmage.

@Gorotsuki i think its me
    Last edited by SkyDagger; 06-16-2013 at 10:02 AM.