Views: 467
Size:  317.9 KB

† DL: Cleox. AL: Cleoxxx. †

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anyanka View Post
    I see Aniweca played for AOTA too.......
    Enough with the team hopping. Pick a team and stick with it -.-
    Sorry about that. We asked him if he was playing with anyone and he said no -.-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

8bit vs explicit they didnt showed up)

Name:  Screenshot_2013-06-23-17-13-57.jpg
Views: 446
Size:  676.4 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Default About Explicit

Since Explicit hasn't showed up in any of this weekend's matches, I am removing them from the tournament.

That simply means that all the matches involving them will never happen. As for the matches that were already planned and didn't happen, no points will be awarded. Again, it will be like those matches never existed. Apologies to Dark Legendz, Sick my Duck and 8bit for the time they wasted waiting. These things happen. It seems some players in Explicit were either unable or didn't want to participate in the tournament. Of course, that doesn't excuse the fact that they had 1 week to let us know about it, before the tournament started.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Default Next Matches - Backups

Next weekend's matches will be announced soon. I am announcing them early so if there are any problems with the dates and times you can post here and let me know. I have tried to widen the time between matches for the same guild, in order to allow for long matches. Matches will take place from Friday evening to Sunday night.

The final matches will be the weekend after the next one. That means the total duration of the tournament will be 3 weeks/3 weekends.

Any backups you want to add in your teams should be added until Tuesday the 25th. After that, no further additions will be accepted.

Guilds are requested to check that their opponents are all listed in the opposing guild's team list. If there are players that are not listed in their list, you should demand they be replaced before the match starts. Players NOT listed in the team either as main or backup CANNOT play in the tournament.

The whole point of having a list is to settle on a specific team, not to allow anyone to join the guild at anytime during the tournament and play as a member of the guilds team. I understand timezone difficulties might have made it necessary for guilds to add extra backups, that is why I allowed additions even after the tournament started. Again, no further additions will be accepted after Tuesday.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Another Player

Next weekend's matches will be announced soon. I am announcing them early so if there are any problems with the dates and times you can post here and let me know. I have tried to widen the time between matches for the same guild, in order to allow for long matches. Matches will take place from Friday evening to Sunday night.

The final matches will be the weekend after the next one. That means the total duration of the tournament will be 3 weeks/3 weekends.

Any backups you want to add in your teams should be added until Tuesday the 25th. After that, no further additions will be accepted.

Guilds are requested to check that their opponents are all listed in the opposing guild's team list. If there are players that are not listed in their list, you should demand they be replaced before the match starts. Players NOT listed in the team either as main or backup CANNOT play in the tournament.

The whole point of having a list is to settle on a specific team, not to allow anyone to join the guild at anytime during the tournament and play as a member of the guilds team. I understand timezone difficulties might have made it necessary for guilds to add extra backups, that is why I allowed additions even after the tournament started. Again, no further additions will be accepted after Tuesday.

Just to clear things up. Are we allowed to get another player but different guild. If such cases the back up aswell are not available.

Thanks and Regards

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Oniwaris View Post
    Just to clear things up. Are we allowed to get another player but different guild. If such cases the back up aswell are not available.

Thanks and Regards
    Considering how many backups all the participating guilds have, and the fact that i'll announce the times early so if there are problems they can be changed, I think its improbable that all your backups wont be able to make it.

Anyway the answer is no, this is a guild tournament, and while I've had no problem with people joining guilds just to play in the tournament, if any player from any guild joins the match it stops being a guild tournament. And your team stops being a guild team.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

plz add bunnieboii gmt +8 en buckup

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

The match between scorched and zeitergeist has been rescheduled the new date and time is Friday June 28th 12pm est

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Yea and what about those pesky come in ers who are completely unrelated the tour? Making it hard to get match on.
    Here's 1/3 of the match aota vs deathly whispers, because some guy came in while we were trying hard to get through sub in and sub outs because we had connection blackouts.
    Killerkock was the lil' bugger who stuffed up the order of our match points.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Qingsanale1st; 06-23-2013 at 05:17 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Here's the pic of us in the next game (also Aota vs deathlywhispers) first to get to get to 2 pts, since we count the tie from the first match of 1-1 because those pts were scored before killerkock came in.
    (I tried not to think we bathed in a golden shower by the way....)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    DL 36 ... Qingstana (qing>Flareblitz>Gilgameshqing), DL 35 Kingsan Crusadin', DL 22 Arkbringaqing My arse arse. (btw aka Twinker)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Qingsanale1st View Post
    Yea and what about those pesky come in ers who are completely unrelated the tour? Making it hard to get match on.
    Here's 1/3 of the match aota vs deathly whispers, because some guy came in while we were trying hard to get through sub in and sub outs because we had connection blackouts.
    Which is why I advised against switching players during the match. And this guy was clearly a troll. The other 5-6 people who joined left after they were asked to.

Anyway the game lasted 2.5 hours because the teams were evenly matched most of the time, not because of the time we stopped for this guy.

Oh and.... who are you lol Flare?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Qingsanale1st View Post
    Hahahaha that screenshot says we won the game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Which is why I advised against switching players during the match. And this guy was clearly a troll. The other 5-6 people who joined left after they were asked to.

Anyway the game lasted 2.5 hours because the teams were evenly matched most of the time, not because of the time we stopped for this guy.

Oh and.... who are you lol Flare?
    see there :P
    my sig. V
    DL 36 ... Qingstana (qing>Flareblitz>Gilgameshqing), DL 35 Kingsan Crusadin', DL 22 Arkbringaqing My arse arse. (btw aka Twinker)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bunnieboii plz remove Bunnieboii and add Ttens en backup

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Zeitgeist x Scorched has been rescheduled to thursday 12pm GMT. this is due to misinformation problems.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silvie View Post
    Zeitgeist x Scorched has been rescheduled to thursday 12pm GMT. this is due to misinformation problems.
    12 pm GMT 0? or GMT -4? lol

Someone from Scorched posted above its 12 pm est on Friday, and est is GMT -4
    Last edited by Anyanka; 06-24-2013 at 05:08 AM.