Thread: Anti Bullying Squad!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Default Anti Bullying Squad!

Hello everyone! So I have returned to SL and the STS community. In my past few days of playing SL I noticed extreme amount of cyber bullying, this is something I am strongly against! Now that I am back I am here to take a stand to stop cyber bullying!

Name:  absdone.jpg
Views: 6744
Size:  53.5 KB

There are some strong laws against bully, cyber bully, all kinds of bullying in America. Here is a place you can check out the laws, stories, videos and more about stopping bullying: http://www.pacer.org/bullying/video/...FU_ZQgodyRQAVg

So your probably wondering what am I going to do to take my stand against bullying here? Well here is what I am going to do. I am going to ask all you wonderful forumers to join me in my stand and join the Anti Bully Squad.

The ABS is here to stand up for the people being bullied by others, and to help stop bullying!

ABS guidelines: By joining the ABS forum page you pledge to stop bullying, you will not bully others, you will befriend the person being bullied, you will come together with people and stand together against bullying, you will be kind to all, and most of all you will help STOP bullying!

How should I stop a bully? This question has many answers, in this case we are on a video game and cant use some of those ways, therefore the best thing to do is ask the bully to stop bullying the person and add the person, ask the person who is being bullied if you can help them with any of the quests, etc. If the bully does not stop after that ask them nicely one more time to stop bullying, if the bully does not stop bullying after that you report them for bullying a other player. Three strikes your out.

How can I tell if its bullying? Well here is the basic definition of bullying: "Use superior strength or influence to intimidate (someone), typically to force him or her to do what one wants.", it may not always be that, it could be calling a person a rude name, it can be many things. If you feel like its bullying then it most likely is bullying.

Why should I join ABS? Well i'm sure you know the big reason, to stop bullying. There are many other reasons, cyber bullying can lead to someone taking there own life, by stopping a bully you could save someones life. Another reason is that you can make a new friend by standing up for them, who doesn't love friends? Sometimes bullying can lead to mental issues, by stopping a bully you can save someones mental state of mind!

Can I join ABS? Yes! To join and take the pledge go here and join the group: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/group.php?groupid=827 , there is a guild in SL if you would like to join message me and we will meet in game and add you. I do plan on expanding to the other games to help stop bullying in them as well!

STOP THE BULLIES!!!

-Your oldy Dugs
    Last edited by dugantale; 06-17-2013 at 04:32 AM.

Want a graphic? Click my sig pic!