First off, this isn't a rant. I don't expect any changes, I'm not quitting if demands aren't met, heck I don't really expect anyone to read this. I just felt like putting my thoughts down. Don't be mad if you keep reading.

I've played STS games since there was a second server for PL. (anyone in AL remember Fnord?) I signed up for each new game as soon as they came out. I've got 10 toons in PL, 3 in SL, 1 DL, and 4 in AL. I bought revives, elixers, gold, holiday maps, gold, inventory slots, blah blah blah. I don't go nuts, but I spend.

And that's where I am slowly learning my lesson. I've got a decent chunk of unused plat sitting dormant in the various games and not much motivation to use it. Don't enjoy SL, couldn't care less about vanities in DL, and so help me, I'd rather chew on ground glass than make one more run through blacksmoke let alone level up any alts. So that plat just sits there. And at some point, the same thing will happen with AL. A new game gets released, and updates will slowly dry up. So rather than repeat the same behavior again, I've decided not to spend any more on AL until I use up the plat in PL and DL. If given a reason to spend on earlier titles, then maybe there will be reason to hope that AL won't wither away.

That's it, still gonna play, still might try to cap at least one toon( though that's loosing it's luster). Just done spending. Maybe I'll spend more time in the garden, bugs are killing my squash.