Thread: classes..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Red face classes..

ok i know a.l is a app game and pretty new, and ya dont want to add classes and stuff to keep it a seperate type of mmo
    but ive noticed many o.g players quitting and taking breaks untill next expand
    i think it has to do with the repetitiveness of the game a classes
    3 classes and ur base stats depending on class is str int dex

i think it should get more complicated if we not getting more classes make the classes have variety choices for different builds
    which would require more skills to pick from and also this idea i had which would keep the mage rogue and warr but add a lot more
    number crunching for us
    SUB CLASSES
    ex: after reaching 31cap and clearing all quest ALL!!!! maybe we talk to someone go somwhere do a quest and get the option to stay warrior rogue and mage and those classes also get there own special abilities
    ex; warrior-berzerker-guardian - bezerk bein more dmg base warr being more balanced like how it is now is fine... guardian...pretty obvi get it?
    ex: sorcerer,wizard,mage - wizard can have some range or somthin mage can be more dmg but like more hp but not as good with team benefits
    ex: rogue , thief, assassin- thief can get sometype of loot ability assassin well yea ....assassinate lol

anyway this just a idea because people quitting and how all builds are clones , i hate i hearing my build is pve my build is pvp and all we is switching veil for medic paks
    MAKE OUR HEADS Hurt i want to see unmythic good players with nice builds making nooby mythic players who spend 90$ on game look bad.
    get what im saying

i know this is a big change can even require 5th spells and free sprecs again
    but if p.l had so much...and a.l is bigger and growing still since the game is in early stages i think a.l deserves this
    Last edited by Zurko; 06-19-2013 at 08:16 AM.

Reputation and Thanks are serious business
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,080 Posts

I have seen this on other MMOs and I pretty liked the system.

If I correctly remember in one MMO you could choose between two "evoltutions" of a class (be it warrior, mercenary etc.) at level 60 like for warrior you could choose between an AoE tank or an Assist etc. etc.
    at level 150 you had the option to take a quest which bumps you back to level 120 and after completeing you could choose once again between two evoltutions such as Hero tank/assist and another one.

If this get grabed into AL i would really like to see something similar - i will add some thoughts of me later.

+1 btw

TL: |AL|DL|PL|SL|BC|BD|
    Exps :|AL|DL|PL|SL|
    Other threads here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

yes exactly doc
    i just hope they consider this for near future future as like 50+ cap
    i made up all the ideas as examples im sure sts can get more in depth
    Last edited by Zurko; 06-19-2013 at 08:25 PM.